Testers Announced (4) MOTOCADDY Electric Cart

First name brian

City & State  Scottsdale Az

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds 50/50

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one Caddytek

Love to give it a test run, currently driving a Bat Caddy.

Callaway Epic Flash 9.0 degrees

Callaway Marvik 4 wood

Callaway Epic 7 wood

Cobra Fly Z 5 hybrid

Taylormade Rocketbladez tour 5-PW

Ben Hogan Equalizer black 52,56,60

Burke putter

Ryan Patten

Palm City, FL - 4.3 HCP 

(35 years old)

Live on the 10th hole of a course (Banyan Creek) and have always used a Golf Cart...yesterday got some blood work back and they said my Cholesterol is apparently “Extremely High” (Thanks a lot Pandemic + too much Charcuterie 🥩 🧀  😃 ) Long story short I’m taking the next 3 months to get things back to a healthy level and plan on walking my rounds to get in more exercise. New test in June. I play everyday... 340 rounds last year. 

Don’t currently own a push cart. 

Gaurav

Arlington, VA

Walk 100% of my rounds

If I can get one, I use the pushcart my club (ANCC) lends us. They are older (early 2010s) 3 wheel non-swivel push carts. If they are all lent out, I throw the bag on my shoulders and carry. We have a very hilly course, so sometimes the push cart is actually a detriment. 

Brian Redfern 

Easthampton, MA

I used to walk all my Monday night league rounds but a lower double disc fusion in my back almost 2 years ago has caused me to ride in cart. The walking is not the issue it’s the pushing of the cart. This would be a game changer for me and get back to enjoying “a good walk spoiled”.

Kyle

St louis mo

I usually play 3 or 4 times a week. Wanted to start walking with covid and loved it. Didnt like a push cart so I carry. I walk half the rounds but only because the other 2 times are typically a pain to carry. Would love to test one of these bad boys.

Edited by Kfuehne21
Typo

Tim

McCormick SC

walk and ride

Have used a Bag Boy Navigator for a lot of years. I sold it to take a break from walking all the time. I live in a two golf course community where I am retired and am able to play as much as I would like. I have caddied at the Augusta National and have been involved in golf in many ways over the years. My wife says I live breathe eat snd sleep golf. I believe I would be a great candidate to test and review your product.

This sounds awesome. I’ve had multiple back surgeries and walking keeps my back loose but I play an extremely hilly course. Currently use a caddy tek push cart but it’s a grind. 

I'm in if possible. A torn MCl has made using a motorized cart a must this year even when I only play 9. I would love to try one of the electric carts to see if it would allow me to walk courses again rather than having to rent a motorized cart every outing. I feel like we all get to know every courses peculiarities better when we can walk the course rather than ride in a motorized cart. And walking is a wonderful benefit from a physical fitness standpoint as well. Unfortunately walking with my push cart is not a possibility for me due to the MCL injury and age, 56, catching up with me so an electric cart would be invaluable to me under my current circumstances. regardless of the outcome, thank you for the chance to be considered as a possible candidate for testing of one the these electric carts.

Shawn

First name 

Daniel 

City & State

Schaumburg, IL

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds

walk 100% of the time with my weekly 4 sum

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one

yes I do. Caddytek 3 wheel golf cart with swivel front wheel