Testers Announced (4) MOTOCADDY Electric Cart

Erik

Holland, MI

Walk the vast majority of rounds.

Currently have Bag Boy Compact 3 push cart. Thanks so much for your work!

Eric 

Bloomington, IL

I started walking to save money when my boys were born.  Love early Saturday morning walking rounds.

I walk 95% of the time.

I use an old Bagboy 3 wheel push cart that I bought used from a co-worker.

Thanks for giving us an opportunity to test!

• Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Mitsubishi AV Raw White 65g Stiff
  • 3 Wood:  :cobra-small: King F9 Speedback Hzrdus Smoke X-Stiff
  • Hybrid:  :titelist-small: 816H2 3H
  • Irons:  :Sub70: 699 Combo: 4 & 5 699, 6-AW 699 Pros S300 Stiff
  • Wedges:  :Sub70: 286 Forged 54 & 58
  • Putter: :odyssey-small: Tank 7
  • Ball:  :srixon-small: Z-Star

I walk 75% of the time. I have a Sun Mountain Speedcart Gt, but have been looking at the electric carts.  Would love to try this one out

Greg

Plainfield, Illinois

ibgolfin88@gmail.com

I walk nearly all my golf rounds and use a Motocaddy electric cart that does not have remote control.  I like the version I have as I walk the vast majority of rounds and don’t like carrying my bag or pushing a cart as they tweak my back.   Would love to test the remote control version to assess the additional benefit of not having to keep adjusting direction, stop/start, and to position properly around greens and tees.  I use ,pay current version extensively and could do the Sam’s with the test version and provide a detailed comparative review (if preferred).  Could also just evaluate vs carrying bag or using push cart

Scott

Hawthorn Woods, IL

Haven't used a cart in many years. I walk 100% of the time.

Using an old generic two wheel cart that's still hanging in there.

Dalton

Huntersville, North Carolina

I get a cart 75% and walk 25% 

I usually carry my clubs but have gotten jealous of my brothers push cart. 

I'm Scott

I live in Mt. Sterling, KY

I walk the first 9 at my home course and walk most of the time at other courses

I don't walk the second 9 at home because its a 'hike' from 16 to 17 and my buddies get pissy because they can finish 17 before I get to the tee box...

I have a Bag Boy Tri Swivel II push cart...

I've seen the Moto caddie in use in my trips to the United Kingdom and have pined for them to become available in 'The Colonies'

Welcome to the U S of A...

driver-sim 2

3wood-ping 425

3 hybrid-ping 425

irons- mizuno 825 4-pw

gap- Titleist 50'

sand- ping glide 54'

putter- ping anser 2 

Dimos

Port Richey, Florida

Walk about 30+ rounds a year

Currently using a sunmountain pushcart

Would really love to test this Motocaddy!

On 3/19/2021 at 12:29 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

When the pandemic hit last year, lots of things changed in golf. Courses were closed for a while, then they reopened with restrictions. One of those restrictions involved cart use. Either courses prohibited two people--not from the same household--from sharing a golf cart, or people just felt more comfortable not sitting a foot from a total stranger for the better part of four to five hours. So many golfers took to foot, as in walking for their rounds.

Motocaddy_M7 Blog Pic.jpg

The result created a demand like never seen before in push carts, with many companies selling out of them by May. Another area that had huge success was the electric push carts segment.  After all, given the choice would you rather:

A: Carry a 25-pound bag for all five miles
B: Push that 25-pound bag for all five miles
C: Just, you know, walk for all five miles

Ask about anyone, and  nearly all reasonably non-maniacal types would pick C.

That's where MOTOCADDY and it's M5 & M7 series comes in. 

According to staff writer, John Barba, "using the remote-control Motocaddy M7 is like having R2D2 as your caddie."

But we want to know what our readers think. We are looking for current walkers/push cart users, who are open to trying an electric push cart. We are looking for both men and women testers, that reside in the US.  

We want you to test/review and keep the MOTOCADDY and let our membership know what you think. 

MotoCaddy Pic.jpg

How to Apply

In A Post Below List the following Information

First name 

City & State

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one

That's it. We'll be selecting the testers in the next 7 to 10 days.  So check back here to see if you have been chosen.

I play two to three times a week and walk when I can usually one to two of the rounds I have a bag buddy three wheeler about 5years old, I think it would be amazing to try the BMW of golf carts..Ron B

Dave

Richmond, Rhode Island 

Ride, every time, and I’m a 33 yo athletic guy. There isn’t a push cart out there that is as good as riding but I’d give this a try. 

Hi All,

Joe Stafford 

Indianola Country Club in Indianola Ia

Walk in the Spring and all practice round. Aalk 30 to 40 9 hole rounds per year. Would walk more with this type of product. 

Currently using a Sun Mountain push cart and will walk our West 9 in the evening after work on a regular basis. 

Would love to test a product like the Motocaddy which would enable me to walk more on a spread out course in an effort to avoid spending money on a cart and improving my health! 🙂

Chris 

Windsor  California 

I play 2-3x per week and I walk every round. I have an artificial hip and would love to test the Motocaddy!

I have a Clicgear 3.0 push cart.