Testers Announced (4) MOTOCADDY Electric Cart

On 3/19/2021 at 3:29 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

When the pandemic hit last year, lots of things changed in golf. Courses were closed for a while, then they reopened with restrictions. One of those restrictions involved cart use. Either courses prohibited two people--not from the same household--from sharing a golf cart, or people just felt more comfortable not sitting a foot from a total stranger for the better part of four to five hours. So many golfers took to foot, as in walking for their rounds.

Motocaddy_M7 Blog Pic.jpg

The result created a demand like never seen before in push carts, with many companies selling out of them by May. Another area that had huge success was the electric push carts segment.  After all, given the choice would you rather:

A: Carry a 25-pound bag for all five miles
B: Push that 25-pound bag for all five miles
C: Just, you know, walk for all five miles

Ask about anyone, and  nearly all reasonably non-maniacal types would pick C.

That's where MOTOCADDY and it's M5 & M7 series comes in. 

According to staff writer, John Barba, "using the remote-control Motocaddy M7 is like having R2D2 as your caddie."

But we want to know what our readers think. We are looking for current walkers/push cart users, who are open to trying an electric push cart. We are looking for both men and women testers, that reside in the US.  

We want you to test/review and keep the MOTOCADDY and let our membership know what you think. 

MotoCaddy Pic.jpg

How to Apply

In A Post Below List the following Information

First name 

City & State

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one

That's it. We'll be selecting the testers in the next 7 to 10 days.  So check back here to see if you have been chosen.

Linda

New to Asheville, NC from and typically walk with a sun mountain push cart.  I would love the opportunity to have and share the motocaddy experience:)

Greg 

Portland Maine (just got 18 in yesterday. I wonder how this caddie does when 25% of the fairway still has snow!)

Walk 90% of the time. 

Using a push cart (unbranded drop shipped from China. I got it last year when everything else was sold out.)

Darren 

Marshfield WI.   I started walking when  playing about 2 years ago I just carry the bag but would love to try one of these been looking into a nice push cart but this looks some cool and innovative!!

Alexander

Syracuse, NY

Out of the 60 or so rounds that I played last year, I walked all but three of them. 

Currently using the CaddyTec 3-wheel (from Costco). 

Alexander

Syracuse, NY

Out of the 60 or so rounds that I played last year, I walked all but three of them. 

Lewis; Chicago, IL; I walk 9 in a league and then another 9 on Saturday mornings when my knee is up to pushing the Clicgear 3.0. I was looking for an remote cart to alleviate the knee strain in order to walk more.

Alexander

Syracuse, NY

Good morning, I live in southwest Florida. Play 3 times a week and walk all my rounds. I’m currently using a sun mountain speed push cart. I would appreciate the opportunity to test this cart and provide feedback. Whack’em Long Putt’em straight.

Currently playing 2016 TaylorMade 2016 M2’s 4-A with PXG 2 driving iron. No woods.

Jon

Charlotte NC

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds?   Yes

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one?  I mostly carry but I have a Caddytec EZ fold that I use once in a while.

On 3/19/2021 at 3:29 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

When the pandemic hit last year, lots of things changed in golf. Courses were closed for a while, then they reopened with restrictions. One of those restrictions involved cart use. Either courses prohibited two people--not from the same household--from sharing a golf cart, or people just felt more comfortable not sitting a foot from a total stranger for the better part of four to five hours. So many golfers took to foot, as in walking for their rounds.

Motocaddy_M7 Blog Pic.jpg

The result created a demand like never seen before in push carts, with many companies selling out of them by May. Another area that had huge success was the electric push carts segment.  After all, given the choice would you rather:

A: Carry a 25-pound bag for all five miles
B: Push that 25-pound bag for all five miles
C: Just, you know, walk for all five miles

Ask about anyone, and  nearly all reasonably non-maniacal types would pick C.

That's where MOTOCADDY and it's M5 & M7 series comes in. 

According to staff writer, John Barba, "using the remote-control Motocaddy M7 is like having R2D2 as your caddie."

But we want to know what our readers think. We are looking for current walkers/push cart users, who are open to trying an electric push cart. We are looking for both men and women testers, that reside in the US.  

We want you to test/review and keep the MOTOCADDY and let our membership know what you think. 

MotoCaddy Pic.jpg

How to Apply

In A Post Below List the following Information

First name 

City & State

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one

That's it. We'll be selecting the testers in the next 7 to 10 days.  So check back here to see if you have been chosen.

Ron

Cleveland, OH

Ride in the cart 90% of the time. 

David

Lexington, KY

Yes,  I walk most of my rounds. With the exception of golf tournaments where I am required to ride.

I have a Clicgear push cart.  I bought the Club Booster V1 2 years ago and not pleased with it.  I play on a hilly course and the cart continually goes offline.  Constantly correcting the direction. The motor and wheels are heavy having to haul into the house to charge. It is supposed to go  27 holes on a charge and that is not the case. It has died on the 26 hole.  I had to purchase wheelie bars because it would easily flip backwards. 

I am considering purchasing at MGI Zip Navigator or MotoCaddy. 

Hi.

I'm Thomas Broderick from Mooresville, NC.

I have always walked an carried my golf bag.  I just turned 60 and waived the white flag and bought my first push cart.  I haven't even had the opportunity to try it yet.  In season I average about 2 rounds per week.

I would love to be one of your test dummies 🙏😊

First name -  Mike

City & State - Hillsdale, Michigan

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds - Yes, 90% - Daily walker on hilly 9-hole course

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one - Yes - CaddyLite 11.5V2

I would love to test this!!!

Kevin

St. Louis, MO

Play couple 9 hole rounds + one 18 hole per week and walk 100% of 9 holes and try walking 18 holes if the course allows (some don't...).

I use my Clickgear 3.0 when I walk 18 holes or 9 holes in warmer season.

First Name: Penny

I walk all of my rounds. I am in three leagues and a sub for one other.  I golf 9 - 18 holes 4 - 7 times each week.

I use a Sun Country cart.

I'd love to test your product and provide feedback.

First Name: Penny

I walk all of my rounds. I am in three leagues and a sub for one other.  I golf 9 - 18 holes 4 - 7 times each week.

I use a Sun Country cart.

I'd love to test your product and provide feedback.

First name : Troy

City & State: Shermans Dale, Pa.

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds: Yes, at least 95% of them, play 2-3 rounds per week

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one: Clicgear 4/0

Edited by tsheaffer23

Del

Lexington, South Carolina

I play once or twice a week (weather dependent) and walk almost all home course rounds.  At 64 the hills make me breathe just a bit harder than they used to.

Use a Click Gear 3.0 for 18 and sometimes still carry 1/2 my clubs with a ping hoofer for 9.

Been watching others at the club start to use more electrics and would love to have the chance.