Testers Announced (4) MOTOCADDY Electric Cart

I walk my course three to four days per week.  I have a Clicgear 3.5. Unfortunately pushing the cart up hills makes me hunch over.  This is causing undo stress on my back and shoulders.  Not good for my game.  I have had a lot of interest in a powered caddy for some time now

This sounds great!

My name is Vince and I live in Mchenry, a northern suburb of Chicago.

I play about 100 rounds a year, last year on 68 different courses,  and walk about 85% of them, only taking a cart if I'm forced to.

I usually use my Caddytek pushcart, but I have a Sunday Golf skinny bag and I'll carry that with a half set about a dozen times a season too.

Edited by baldvinny

Chris

Rockville Centre, NY

I walk about 90% of my rounds now and love it.

Currently rocking a Clicgear 4.0 - upgraded from a 3.5+

Jon

King City, CA

Just turned 70 and enjoy walking while the rest of my foursome ride in carts and tell me that I'm going to slow them down - hasn't happened yet!

Use a Sun Mountain V2 that I have had to replace tires,  I walk 3-4 rounds/per week.

Would love the opportunity to be a tester.

Titleist 917 D2 ProForce V2 stiff

Titliest 917 F2 Diamana 70 stiff

Adams Idea Pro a12 18* ProForce V2 stiff

Titleist 716 MB 4-PW C-Taper Lite 110 stiff

Titleist Vokey SM5 50 F grind, 54 S grind, 60 L grind

Seemore mFGP CS

Titleist Pro V1x

DON'T STRIVE TO MAKE YOUR PRESENCE NOTICED, BUT RATHER MAKE YOUR ABSENCE FELT. :D

Richard
Epworth, IA

currently ride 

doctor is forcing me to walk(health reasons)

don’t have a push cart, but will be getting one

Srixon Driver, 3 wood, hybrid, and irons. Cleveland wedges, Odyssey Rossie2 putter.

Very good friend was my Cleveland/Srixon sales rep hence the equipment affiliation.

Recently released from position so change is coming soon. No allegiance, open minded or mindless as many would say!

Larry

Gilbert, AZ

BagBoy Quad Push Cart

The foursome I play with walks the majority of the rounds we play in the Phoenix area. That’s about 38 rounds out of 50. The exceptions are mid-summer if the temps get too hot (June-Aug). 

Doyle

Celina, TX

I walk most of the time.  Usually 18 holes on weekends and maybe another 18 or 9 during the week.   During the summer months, I also usually walk 9 holes several evenings during the week.

For 18, I use a push cart if the course has them, but I don't own one.

On 3/19/2021 at 1:29 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

When the pandemic hit last year, lots of things changed in golf. Courses were closed for a while, then they reopened with restrictions. One of those restrictions involved cart use. Either courses prohibited two people--not from the same household--from sharing a golf cart, or people just felt more comfortable not sitting a foot from a total stranger for the better part of four to five hours. So many golfers took to foot, as in walking for their rounds.

Motocaddy_M7 Blog Pic.jpg

The result created a demand like never seen before in push carts, with many companies selling out of them by May. Another area that had huge success was the electric push carts segment.  After all, given the choice would you rather:

A: Carry a 25-pound bag for all five miles
B: Push that 25-pound bag for all five miles
C: Just, you know, walk for all five miles

Ask about anyone, and  nearly all reasonably non-maniacal types would pick C.

That's where MOTOCADDY and it's M5 & M7 series comes in. 

According to staff writer, John Barba, "using the remote-control Motocaddy M7 is like having R2D2 as your caddie."

But we want to know what our readers think. We are looking for current walkers/push cart users, who are open to trying an electric push cart. We are looking for both men and women testers, that reside in the US.  

We want you to test/review and keep the MOTOCADDY and let our membership know what you think. 

MotoCaddy Pic.jpg

How to Apply

In A Post Below List the following Information

First name 

City & State

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one

That's it. We'll be selecting the testers in the next 7 to 10 days.  So check back here to see if you have been chosen.

Mitchell 

Salt lake city, Utah

I walk every course I play except a few who either don't allow it or it's more a hike than a round of golf. 

I use a pushcart, the clicgear 4.0

Tyler

Evansville, IN 

Walking only about 70% of the time because my course is so hilly. 

Currently using a Bag Boy Compact 3 push cart. 

The guys I play with have eWheels so I'd love to see how this thing does side x side! 

Spencer

Falls Church, VA

I walk about 90% of the time.  I like to walk a 9 hole course by my house, an 18 hole par 3, and full courses as well.  I really only ride when playing with my friends that prefer to ride and drink beer.  My favorite time to walk is when there is light rain, the course calls for cart path only, and I have the whole course to myself.

I own a Clicgear 4.0 which I like.  I bought my parents Clicgear Rovics when the pandemic started which are also nice.

Titleist 913D2

Ping G2 3W

Ping G2 3H 18*, 4H 22*

Mizuno JPX900

Cleveland CBX 56, 60

Odyssey White Hot RX #2

Snell MTBX

Jason

Clifton Park, NY

Walk 2-3 rounds per week, ride about once a month.

Haven't used a cart since I was a kid and they were pull carts, just a stand bag for me right now.  Been thinking about buying a push cart, but haven't committed yet.

Doyle

Celina, TX

I walk most of the time.

I use a push cart for 18 holes if the course has them, but I don't own one.  I usually just carry for 9 holes.

Riley Cronan 

Jersey City, NJ

As a college student on a budget, I walk during 100% of my rounds

I also carry my bag every round as I haven't found a cheap enough push cart out there and haven't been comfortable renting one because of the pandemic