Testers Announced (4) MOTOCADDY Electric Cart

Billy Castro

mckinney, texas

i walk 40 % of my rounds 

I use the tgw player 3 wheel cart today. 

thank you

Bcinntx

Drv: cobra f9 10.5 S

Hy: cobra f7 19/22 deg

irons: Sub70 699 5-aw

wedges: callaway md3 56/60

putter: tm ghost 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Testers Announced (4) When the pandemic hit last year, lots of things changed in golf. Courses were closed for a while, then they reopened with restrictions. One of those restrictions involved ca

What a great way to start the season, thanks again to the folks at MOTOCADDY for providing this fantastic opportunity to get the 2021 testing season...rolling 😉 So with that said, join me in cong

Worth observing here: @BIG STU is one of the most esteemed members of our community—and he's never done an official forum review before. I was shocked. So it was a real joy to be able to choose him fo

Posted Images

I am the BESTcandidate to test Motocaddy!

I have always walked playing golf.   I posted 126 rounds in 2020 even though in Idaho we cannot play year round.  I have had a Caddytrek for seven years now and would be able to give knowledgeable and honest feedback.

Name is Carson Lance

From Frisco Texas

ever since the lockdown I have regained my love to walk 18 after shooting my low score of 71. The course I play is very walker friendly with it only being 6800 yards. I’m currently using an Izzo of some sort. A handme down from the old man when the madness started. 

Mike

State College, PA

98% walker - only times that I do not is when I'm playing with my some of my older relatives who just cannot do it.  If your physically able to, it makes the round of golf so much better. Especially playing new courses, its a much more memorable experience. 

I am on year 4 or 5 of a 3 wheel Walter Hagen Push Cart.  The model is a WHLWHEELBTL, and it's one of the lower end models that I purchased from Dick's Sporting Goods when it was too much on my back to carry a bag.   The wheel tread is basically gone at this point, and I've had to patch some of the pins on it to keep it together, but it's better than riding!!

Brian

Boulder, Colorado

I walk 9 out of 12 months.  July & August are too hot.  Had 3rd knee surgery 3 years ago and had to stop playing most sports.  was up to about 200 (normally 165).  Started golfing and walking again.  back down to 170 for the last year.  The push cart is still a bit hard on my knee but worth it.   would like the opportunity to try electric.

Swivel 360

Ryan

Valencia CA

Haven’t been walking as I had to take a break from playing.  But I want to start as I had back surgery last year and walking is a big part of the recovery process. And I figure it’ll be a benefit to my game and health.

Cooper Cooper. Age, 21

Solvang,CA

Working a nice private golf course so i play probably 4-7 times a week. Probably half my rounds are walking but would walk more if I had a push cart because I have to carry my bag at the moment. A lot of our members have moto pushcarts so I would be stoked to try one and if this one ends up being really good I could try to even get it into our pro shop to sell. 

First name :  Bob

City & State : Galveston, TX

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds :  Yes, 1-2 rounds per week.

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one : Yes, ClicGear 4.0

BIRDIE COACH & MENTOR, FIRST TEE GREATER HOUSTON
HDCP: 12.0 (GHIN: 3143312)
In my bag, March 2021
:titelist-small: TS2 Driver Hzrdous Smoke Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:titelist-small: TS2 Hybrids  Mitsubishi Tensei Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:mizuno-small:  MP-59 5-PW; KBS Tour (Regular Flex)
 :callaway-small: PM Grind Wedges
:bettinardi-1:  Putter

:bridgestone-small: 2020 TOUR B XS
Sun Mountain Cart Bag
:Clicgear: 4.0 Push Cart (I'm walking 9 outta 10 rounds!!)

Ryan 

Brownstown, MI

Waking a lot in the spring and fall.

Have a bagboy 3 wheel push cart.

Ping G425 9*- Rogue White 70g stiff

Ping G425 15* - Rogue White 80g stiff

Srixon H85 19* - HZRDUS 5.5 

Sub70 5-AW - Nippon Modus3 105 stiff

Titleist SM8 - 54*/60* wedge flex

Enroll ER2 black

Titleist ProV1x