Testers Announced (4) MOTOCADDY Electric Cart

Brad
Germantown, WI
I usually ride. However, I suffered a foot injury last fall and walking is not only a blessing but it's part of my recovery.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

On 3/19/2021 at 3:29 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

When the pandemic hit last year, lots of things changed in golf. Courses were closed for a while, then they reopened with restrictions. One of those restrictions involved cart use. Either courses prohibited two people--not from the same household--from sharing a golf cart, or people just felt more comfortable not sitting a foot from a total stranger for the better part of four to five hours. So many golfers took to foot, as in walking for their rounds.

Motocaddy_M7 Blog Pic.jpg

The result created a demand like never seen before in push carts, with many companies selling out of them by May. Another area that had huge success was the electric push carts segment.  After all, given the choice would you rather:

A: Carry a 25-pound bag for all five miles
B: Push that 25-pound bag for all five miles
C: Just, you know, walk for all five miles

Ask about anyone, and  nearly all reasonably non-maniacal types would pick C.

That's where MOTOCADDY and it's M5 & M7 series comes in. 

According to staff writer, John Barba, "using the remote-control Motocaddy M7 is like having R2D2 as your caddie."

But we want to know what our readers think. We are looking for current walkers/push cart users, who are open to trying an electric push cart. We are looking for both men and women testers, that reside in the US.  

We want you to test/review and keep the MOTOCADDY and let our membership know what you think. 

MotoCaddy Pic.jpg

How to Apply

In A Post Below List the following Information

First name 

City & State

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one

That's it. We'll be selecting the testers in the next 7 to 10 days.  So check back here to see if you have been chosen.

Michael I live in  Claverack, NY, I always walk and I have a Sun Mountain Speed Cart V2. I play at least once a week and some of the courses are a little hilly

Sam

Greenville, SC

I walk all of my rounds with a push cart 

Push cart model is a Sun Mountain speed cart

AJ

Suisun City, California 

Walking more often due to pandemic and now for exercise, convenience and save $$.

Currently using a Clicgear when course isn’t too hilly.

Would love to challenge the Motocaddy to the hilly courses of NorCal.

First name:  Rolf

City & State:  Boone, IA

Do you currently walk the majority of your rounds:  I only ride when the temperature and humidity are both above 90.  You gotta love that Iowa weather... 

Do you use a push cart now, if yes which one:  Bag Boy Avenger.  I used a Cart Tek 1200R when they first came out for 5 or 6 years.  I just wore it out.

Thank-you for your consideration!

Rolf

• Driver:  Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 9 degree (Stiff)
  • 4 wood:  Callaway Rogue (Stiff)
  • 7 Wood:  Callaway Rogue (shafted to 5 wood length) (Stiff)
  • 3 hybrid:  Ping G400 (Stiff)
  • Irons:  4-PW Ben Hogan PTxPro Black (+1/2" with soft-stepped stiff shafts)
  • Wedges:  52 and 58 Degree Ben Hogan Equalizer (+1/2" with soft-stepped stiff shafts)
  • Putter:  Still searching for that magic weapon

On 3/19/2021 at 2:29 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

When the pandemic hit last year, lots of things changed in golf. Courses were closed for a while, then they reopened with restrictions. One of those restrictions involved cart use. Either courses prohibited two people--not from the same household--from sharing a golf cart, or people just felt more comfortable not sitting a foot from a total stranger for the better part of four to five hours. So many golfers took to foot, as in walking for their rounds.

The result created a demand like never seen before in push carts, with many companies selling out of them by May. Another area that had huge success was the electric push carts segment.  After all, given the choice would you rather:

According to staff writer, John Barba, "using the remote-control Motocaddy M7 is like having R2D2 as your caddie."

But we want to know what our readers think. We are looking for current walkers/push cart users, who are open to trying an electric push cart. We are looking for both men and women testers, that reside in the US.  

We want you to test/review and keep the MOTOCADDY and let our membership know what you think. 

MotoCaddy Pic.jpg

How to Apply

First name 

City & State

That's it. We'll be selecting the testers in the next 7 to 10 days.  So check back here to see if you have been chosen.

On 3/19/2021 at 2:29 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

MotoCaddy Pic.jpg

How to Apply

First name 

City & State

Marcus 

Minneapolis, MN
Walk 70%
Bat caddy (no remote)

On 3/19/2021 at 5:38 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Something really cool to kick off our Forum Testing for 2021

Teri

Have Bag Boy push cart but no longer walk as gotten too difficult. I'm a senior golfer and play 2-3 times a week. 

Louisville KY

I own the first generation Motocaddy. It does not have a remote. This is an excellent motorized cart. It is a transition from pushing a cart, to walking with a cart, to having to use an electric cart. If you still can and enjoy walking this is an excellent option. This current model looks much more collapsible and probably lighter. My only complaint with 1st generation is battery is to far back and tippy going up hills. 2nd generation and this model puts the battery more forward and minimizes tipping up hills. Highly recommended. Anyone on the fence for this test. Sign up. These are great motorized carts. Best on the market.

PXG woods,hybrids and irons- gen1; sugar daddy wedges; SC mallet putter

My name is Jim 

I live in San Diego, CA

I play twice a week and walk about 60% of the time.

I use a ClicGear 3.0 push cart.

Driver: :ping-small: G20 9.5 degree Shaft S 

3 Wood: Taylormade Sim2 Max, Shaft S

U510 3 iron  Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 80g

Irons: Apex KBS Tour-v 110g shafts S

Putter: :ping-small: Sigma G

Ball: :Snell: MTB-X

I am a greens keeper at our local military base Golf course in Pensacola, Fl . I play at least 3 rounds a week. Unfortunately due to a disability I got while I served in the Army. I am not able to walk and carry my bag like I would love to do, riding in a cart actually takes some of my love for the game away. Would really like to try this out and bring back some of that love of walking a round of golf back.

Gregg

Bucks County, PA
Walk as much as I can!

Have tried several other caddies but always resort to carrying.  Would love to test this bad boy out!

Omar 

Petaluma, California

Usually rent cart, but in joining local Club, I will be opting to walk rather than ride due to pricing and figured I could get more exercise.

I usually rent a push cart.

Kyle

Princeton NJ / Key Largo Florida

I walk about 50/50 as a cost saving measure. I also feel like I have more time to think about how to shape my shot while walking and focus less on distance. When I am in a cart I get so focused on the exact yardage I think it hurts my game.

I usually carry, but my back would sure appreciate if I stopped doing that.

Thanks so much, seems like a great product!

On 3/19/2021 at 3:29 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

MotoCaddy Pic.jpg

How to Apply

First name 

City & State

Danny

Glendale, CA

Walk most rounds

Bag Boy Quad

“Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented.” -Arnold Palmer

Kyle  

New Richmond WI

Started walking a majority of my rounds last year.  Carried a lot until I could find a push cart for sale.

Clicgear 4.0

G410 LST 9° Hzrdus smoke black 70g 6.5

SLDR 3/5wood

Srixon U45 23° Modus 120x

Srixon z785 5-AW Modus 120x

Vokey SM6 56°/60°

Scotty Cameron Select Squareback