Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

TSi3 vs TSi2

PingMD702

Hey everyone! I currently play TSi3 but I hit the TSi2 earlier and was rather impressed. Just curious what would be the tipping point favoring one over the other? Thanks in advance! 

Driver: Titleist TSr3 10 Degree Fujikura Ventus Blue TR Velocore 6x D1/Neutral setting (RH)

4 Wood: Titleist TSr2 16.5 Degree Fujikura Ventus Blue Velocore 7x D1 setting (RH)

7 Wood: Titleist TSr2 21 Degree Fujikura Ventus Blue Velocore 7x D1 setting (RH)

5 Hybrid: Titleist TSr2 24 Degree Fujikura Ventus Blue Velocore 8x B2 setting (RH)

Irons: 2023 Titleist Black T100 5-PW AMT White S300 Onyx (RH)

Wedges: 2023 Titleist Black T100 50 AMT White S300 Onyx, Titleist SM9 Premium Jet Black 54D/12 bounce, 58M/8 bounce BGT ZNE 130 wedge shafts (RH)

Putter: Bettinardi Wizard Inovai 8.0 Custom with Stability Shaft Tour Black

Ball: 2022 Titleist ProV1x (yellow)

Did you test both with a LM?  Not to be to short and sweet with reply, but @RickyBobby_PRpretty much did. It could be something pretty subtle in one vs. the other that yields the best numbers.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

Definitely going to be whatever works best for you, but main differences are:

TSI3 more of a tour shape and has sliding weights.

TSI2 is a larger profile, with no sliding weights, but more forgiveness as the weight is lower and further back to optimize the MOI.   In the past, it had a bit of a closed face at address when compared to TSI3.

Both are good drivers - I remember when the TS2 and TS3 first were introduced, I hit both well, but the TS3 weight helped my strike location a bit more.

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

20 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Did you test both with a LM?  Not to be to short and sweet with reply, but @RickyBobby_PRpretty much did. It could be something pretty subtle in one vs. the other that yields the best numbers.

Yup and with both being used by pga players there’s not one that’s better than the other but what’s better for the person

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

Get on a launch monitor and look at the numbers as well as dispersion.  If the numbers are close it simply will boil down to looks and feel.  Which one feels the best when you hit it?

Driver:  :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero Hzdrs Smoke x flex 70g

3 Wood:  :titelist-small: 917 w/ Diamana Whiteboard stiff

5 Wood : :callaway-small: Epic Flash 18* Hzdrs Smoke stiff

4 Hybrid: image.png.cf6ab25979c6727ff31e6cc6f719636c.png TSi3 Hzdrs Smoke X flex

Irons:  :callaway-small: 5-7  Apex forged 19 w/ Modus 120 X

9-A Apex Pro 19 w/ Modus 120 X

Wedges:  :callaway-small: MD5 52&56 Jaws Dynamic Gold wedge flex

Putter: :titelist-small: Scotty Cameron Phantom 5.5 34"

FWIW, these were producing very similar numbers for me, within a couple hundred RPM of spin. Likely going 3 personally, because the adjustable weight helped my swing keep the face open a little bit longer and took my left miss out. Finally going to meet the rep on the 27th to finalize which of the stock shafts I'm going to buy!

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

Thanks for the input fam!! I’m gonna hit the launch monitor for sure today! I’ll report back when I get the numbers haha

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: Titleist TSr3 10 Degree Fujikura Ventus Blue TR Velocore 6x D1/Neutral setting (RH)

4 Wood: Titleist TSr2 16.5 Degree Fujikura Ventus Blue Velocore 7x D1 setting (RH)

7 Wood: Titleist TSr2 21 Degree Fujikura Ventus Blue Velocore 7x D1 setting (RH)

5 Hybrid: Titleist TSr2 24 Degree Fujikura Ventus Blue Velocore 8x B2 setting (RH)

Irons: 2023 Titleist Black T100 5-PW AMT White S300 Onyx (RH)

Wedges: 2023 Titleist Black T100 50 AMT White S300 Onyx, Titleist SM9 Premium Jet Black 54D/12 bounce, 58M/8 bounce BGT ZNE 130 wedge shafts (RH)

Putter: Bettinardi Wizard Inovai 8.0 Custom with Stability Shaft Tour Black

Ball: 2022 Titleist ProV1x (yellow)

• 2 weeks later...

I got the TSi2 it’s great just tough to shape, but could be a shaft, head setting that needs work 

Driver Callaway Max LS K1 50x

3 wood Callaway subzero mavrik 13 degree Mitsubishi blue 75 TX

2 iron Taylor made UDI hump 100x

Srixon 4-PW ZX7S with 105 Nippon x 

50-54-58 vokey raw S400

• 2 weeks later...

I went from the TS2 to the TSi3, the 3 was much lower ball flight for me, I was losing distance on the tsi2 because I hit it so high 

Driver  :ping-small: G425 9* Hzrdus Smoke Green Small batch 6.5 70g

Fairway Wood:   image.jpeg.b9b42744cb10f0524500549b74545dd7.jpegCobra Radspeed Big 3 Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Hybrid:  image.jpeg.c5ec9f74aa563ad0246ab686b1c35eeb.jpegCobra Aerojet 5 Wood Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 (4-AW) AMT Black Stiff Shafts 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: Tour Rack 56* 60*

Putter:   :cameron-small: Scotty Cameron Golo 5

Right Handed 

Pittsburgh, PA

9 hours ago, Brian A said:

I went from the TS2 to the TSi3, the 3 was much lower ball flight for me, I was losing distance on the tsi2 because I hit it so high 

I also went from a TS2 to a TSi3, but for different reasons. Firstly, I was lucky enough to win the TSi3 in a club competition and was fitted for it by the same Titleist guy who fit me for the TS2 I had purchased a year prior. I was happy with the TS2 with EvenFlow White 60X, but my miss was a big, big, BIG, left bomb which could sneak in at the worst possible moment. Usually when I was playing well.

Despite preferring the look of the TSi2 to TSi3 (I like a reasonably flat looking face) I ended up with the TSi3 and RDX Black 60X. It's largely eliminated the big left miss, but it also gave me much better spin and dispersion numbers than the TSi2 - which I could still get very left. I was launching my TS2 and TSi3 at about 17 degrees and 170mph ball speed, so there's not much improvement there, but the dispersion figures and the confidence I have are much greater.

I've kept the TS2 for days where my back is misbehaving and I'm swinging slower and/or less aggressively. I haven't got the TSi3 out there as far as my longest on-course with the TS2, but it's hit more fairways and is longer on average, so I'm pretty happy.

Titleist TSi3 9*          | Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65TX

Titleist 2021 T200 2 iron | Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw White 100X

Titleist 2021 T200 3 iron | KBS Tour 130X

Titleist 2021 T100S 4-PW  | KBS Tour 130X

Vokey SM9 50.08F          | KBS Tour 130X

Vokey SM9 56.08M, 62.08M  | Dynamic Gold S400

LAB Golf DF 2.1 Custom    | Accra x LAB

9 hours ago, Finch said:

I also went from a TS2 to a TSi3, but for different reasons. Firstly, I was lucky enough to win the TSi3 in a club competition and was fitted for it by the same Titleist guy who fit me for the TS2 I had purchased a year prior. I was happy with the TS2 with EvenFlow White 60X, but my miss was a big, big, BIG, left bomb which could sneak in at the worst possible moment. Usually when I was playing well.

Despite preferring the look of the TSi2 to TSi3 (I like a reasonably flat looking face) I ended up with the TSi3 and RDX Black 60X. It's largely eliminated the big left miss, but it also gave me much better spin and dispersion numbers than the TSi2 - which I could still get very left. I was launching my TS2 and TSi3 at about 17 degrees and 170mph ball speed, so there's not much improvement there, but the dispersion figures and the confidence I have are much greater.

I've kept the TS2 for days where my back is misbehaving and I'm swinging slower and/or less aggressively. I haven't got the TSi3 out there as far as my longest on-course with the TS2, but it's hit more fairways and is longer on average, so I'm pretty happy.

I am happy to see I’m not the only one who went 2 to 3. I kept my HZRDUS Smoke Green stiff shaft. The fitter did diagnose one of my issues is my outside in path and steep attack angle forcing the ball high and right. The “computer” said I hit the ball 240 but my “optimal” distance was 310. 

Driver  :ping-small: G425 9* Hzrdus Smoke Green Small batch 6.5 70g

Fairway Wood:   image.jpeg.b9b42744cb10f0524500549b74545dd7.jpegCobra Radspeed Big 3 Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Hybrid:  image.jpeg.c5ec9f74aa563ad0246ab686b1c35eeb.jpegCobra Aerojet 5 Wood Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 (4-AW) AMT Black Stiff Shafts 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: Tour Rack 56* 60*

Putter:   :cameron-small: Scotty Cameron Golo 5

Right Handed 

Pittsburgh, PA

For me the tipping point would be how much straighter is one vs. the other. I got fitted at the Titleist Performance Institute as part of the MGS TSi driver testing and this was one of the main things I was interested in. Turns out the TSi3 with the adjustable weight out in the toe helps me keep the face square through impact better than the TSi2 (and therefore better minimizes my big left miss), so it was actually more forgiving despite not being billed that way. 

Basically the moral is to get fitted because the marketing speak consists of broad generalizations that may or may not apply to your swing.

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi 3 10* w/ Graphite Design AD IZ 7X 

Fairway/Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSi 2 15* & 18* w/ Graphite Design AD IZ 7X, AD IZ 95X

Irons: :taylormade-small: P790 4i, P770 5-7i, P7MC 8-P, $ Taper 120

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM7 52F/54 S, 58 M w/ Modus 125

Putter:  :cameron-small:  California Hollywood 34" Circle H

I got the TSi2 it’s great just tough to shape, but could be a shaft, head setting that needs work 

I also have the TSI2 driver and you’re correct it wants to stay straight and it does.
I have set it to fade then draw but it stays down the middle.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

On 4/12/2021 at 9:59 PM, Brian A said:

I am happy to see I’m not the only one who went 2 to 3. I kept my HZRDUS Smoke Green stiff shaft. The fitter did diagnose one of my issues is my outside in path and steep attack angle forcing the ball high and right. The “computer” said I hit the ball 240 but my “optimal” distance was 310. 

I think I've pretty much maxed out my current swing in terms of ball speed and delivery - I don't know if a different head would give me much better results... certainly not better enough to be worth paying for considering this driver was basically free.

I am working with an physiotherapist and TPI certified exercise physiologist to build a faster swing at the same time as working through some issues with my back (not golf related), so hopefully that gets me somewhere. My goal is 180mph ball speed by the time I turn 40 in a few years time.

That said, I suspect I'll need to seek out a swing coach to keep everything working well for actually playing golf and not just chasing the driving range numbers.

The TS2 and TSi2 were just too happy to go left for me, and left on my course is dead 90% of the time. I much prefer the look of the TSi2 but the numbers and performance of the TSi3 just couldn't be argued with.

Edited by Finch

I picked up a TSi3 this year after testing both the TSi2 and 3. For me, a slightly more penetrating flight was really helpful in gaining a few yards and I did not notice much of a change in dispersion between the two heads, which was refreshing since there was quite a huge drop off for me between the TS2 and TS3 last cycle. 

Driver: :titelist-small: TSi3 9* w/ Accra Tour Z RPG 462 M4+

3 Wood: :titelist-small:TSi2 15* w/ Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue 65

3 Hybrid: :ping-small: G425 19* w/ Alta CB 70

Irons: :mizuno-small: MP-20 HMB (4-6) / MMC (7-PW) w/ DG X100

Wedges: :vokey-small: SM6 54 S-grind / 58 M-grind w/ DG S300

Putter: :odyssey-small: White Hot Rx V-line Fang 

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5x

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer 

For me, the ability to change CG, and the shape of the TSI3, made the difference for me. I brought my DI-6X to the fitting, it was a perfect fit in the TSI3. Have not been this happy with a driver in years.

Taylormade M6 10.5* Graphite Design Tour AD GP-6X

Taylormade SIM Ti 15* Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6X

Taylormade 2016 M2 Diamana W-Series 70X

Taylormade M6 Rescue Graphite Design Tour AD HY-85X

Callaway Apex Forged UT 22* (bent) Project X LZ 6.5 Graphite

Callaway Legacy Black (Stenson) 5-PW Project X 6.0

Vokey SM7 Black 52.08F and 60.04L Project X LZ 6.0

Scotty Cameron Futura X5R

Vessel 14-Way Stand 2.0 Bag/Covers

The TSI2 was a hook machine for me, my miss is a hook and with the slightly closed club face it just amplified it. I hit a few really long bombs that had a 10 yard draw and then ran like Forest Gump when they hit....but most were hooked off the

The TSI3 was a much better fit for me.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

On 4/12/2021 at 3:31 PM, Rickp said:

I also have the TSI2 driver and you’re correct it wants to stay straight and it does.
I have set it to fade then draw but it stays down the middle.

ya ended changing to a callaway Epix MAX LS its good club.... they close with the TSi2 but I think its better for me 

Driver Callaway Max LS K1 50x

3 wood Callaway subzero mavrik 13 degree Mitsubishi blue 75 TX

2 iron Taylor made UDI hump 100x

Srixon 4-PW ZX7S with 105 Nippon x 

50-54-58 vokey raw S400

I was fitted into a TSi2 a few weeks ago with HZRDUS Smoke Black shaft.  We tested every driver/shaft combination we had available to us, which was a LOT.  I must have hit 150 balls.  It was a fairly close call between the TSi2 and the G425 Max.  The TSi2 was a bit longer, dispersion was a bit tighter, and it had a more appealing feel/sound.

I'm not so patiently waiting for the TSi2 to get here.

Interesting to see a fair amount of the hzrdus shafts vs the other Tensei blue and white options

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 9deg Kai' li Red

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 13deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 15deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-PW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM8 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:titleist-small: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist ProV1

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

Stewart Q Follow Electric Caddie

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review

Official Stewart Q Follow Review

1 hour ago, sixcat said:

I was fitted into a TSi2 a few weeks ago with HZRDUS Smoke Black shaft.  We tested every driver/shaft combination we had available to us, which was a LOT.  I must have hit 150 balls.  It was a fairly close call between the TSi2 and the G425 Max.  The TSi2 was a bit longer, dispersion was a bit tighter, and it had a more appealing feel/sound.

I'm not so patiently waiting for the TSi2 to get here.

The non rdx version?

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

1 hour ago, sixcat said:

Correct.

How do you like the feel of the shaft? Me and the original black and the smoke black don’t get along. There’s several good low/low shafts that pair well with the ts and tsi drivers that I like

How do you like the feel of the shaft? Me and the original black and the smoke black don’t get along. There’s several good low/low shafts that pair well with the ts and tsi drivers that I like

It was close between the Smoke Black and the Evenflow. Both felt outstanding for me. I can naturally hit the ball as high as I want too. I have trouble flighting the ball down. I could easily go from a solid mid/high flight to a bullet flat trajectory working it either way. My PGA Pro felt like the way I go after the ball will pair better with the Smoke Black in the long term.

I forget the numbers or I would share. I’m not a number guy when it comes to golf. I find what I like and have my PGA Pro verify with Rapsodo.

Incidentally, we felt the exact same way about the Project X 6.0’s in the i210 irons I ordered. Close between the PX and DG 120 S300 but I’m aggressive into the ball. Felt like the PX would better suit me long term.

1 hour ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

For what it's worth, I really did not like the original Smoke Black at all and ended up with the RDX in my TSi3. The dislike may be a weight and flex issue - I don't remember trying an X flex original with driver, and the Smoke Black that was originally in my U510 was 80g/6.0 - it's now got a Ventus Blue 9X in there, so it's heavier and stiffer again.

It's tough to find X flex demos around here.

I did not gel with the original Smoke Black at all. I hated the feel - it felt both too soft and too stiff at the same time, which in hindsight is probably not the best way to describe it. I just couldn't get it working for me in any way - everything from strike to spin was totally inconsistent. The RDX, though... geez, that's a great feeling driver shaft. I had an EvenFlow White 60/6.5 in my TS2 and think that feels pretty good, too.

44 minutes ago, sixcat said:

It was close between the Smoke Black and the Evenflow. Both felt outstanding for me. I can naturally hit the ball as high as I want too. I have trouble flighting the ball down. I could easily go from a solid mid/high flight to a bullet flat trajectory working it either way. My PGA Pro felt like the way I go after the ball will pair better with the Smoke Black in the long term.

I forget the numbers or I would share. I’m not a number guy when it comes to golf. I find what I like and have my PGA Pro verify with Rapsodo.

Incidentally, we felt the exact same way about the Project X 6.0’s in the i210 irons I ordered. Close between the PX and DG 120 S300 but I’m aggressive into the ball. Felt like the PX would better suit me long term.

That makes sense. 

1 minute ago, Finch said:

For what it's worth, I really did not like the original Smoke Black at all and ended up with the RDX in my TSi3. The dislike may be a weight and flex issue - I don't remember trying an X flex original with driver, and the Smoke Black that was originally in my U510 was 80g/6.0 - it's now got a Ventus Blue 9X in there, so it's heavier and stiffer again.

It's tough to find X flex demos around here.

I did not gel with the original Smoke Black at all. I hated the feel - it felt both too soft and too stiff at the same time, which in hindsight is probably not the best way to describe it. I just couldn't get it working for me in any way - everything from strike to spin was totally inconsistent. The RDX, though... geez, that's a great feeling driver shaft. I had an EvenFlow White 60/6.5 in my TS2 and think that feels pretty good, too.

The black rdx was a pleasant surprise to me when I swung it a few weeks back. I was expecting similar feel to the smoke black which while slightly softer feel than the original black still felt to boardy for me even with an aggressive transition. The black rdx is something I would consider bling buying in tsi2. The ts2 with the evenflow white was a line drive won’t go left machine 

I’ve posted in the past about my love affair with their TS2 model and it’d take a lot for me to upgrade from that driver anytime soon. And based on MGS most recent Most Wanted Driver testing, Titleist is still putting out fantastic drivers. 

Like most of us do, did do some window shopping at DSG just the other day ... and I felt the TSi2 was wayyy to elongated to my liking, and was just overall surprised to see that from Titleist. They usually stick to a classic pear shaped profile for their drivers with generally the driver face depth/thickness being the main difference.

Even back when I picked the TS2 over the TS3, they were of similar size, with different weight movement systems. At the end of the day, go with what’s best for your swing, can’t go wrong with Titleist drivers at the moment! 🙌🏼 

Driver: :ping-small: G410 SFT 10.5*

3W: :cobra-small:  Speedzone 14.5*

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS2 19* & 21*

Irons: image.png.ec9b0a77ef708074b5547162186659f4.png  Forged Tec One Length (5i-GW)

Wedges: image.png.3c33ed301e51199de9e62f474f52b6e0.png T22 55* & 59*

Putter: image.png.f53011d6b358811f2c4cdcc166aeeffa.png  002 Mid-Mallet

Ball:  Callaway Chrome Soft LS & :Snell: Prime-X

image.png

5 hours ago, RollingGreens said:

Interesting to see a fair amount of the hzrdus shafts vs the other Tensei blue and white options

+1 on that as well. I’ve got the Tensei Blue in the TS2 driver and their TS2 3h.

Have the Tensei Blue in the Cobra Speedzone 3W as well ... absolutely love that club. 

Also noticed that Cobra and Titleist are really the only two OEMs that don’t have an up charge on the Tensei shafts. I could be wrong, but I do recall Ping and Callaway adding an up charge to that shaft request in the past. 

Edited by mikeanthony

Driver: :ping-small: G410 SFT 10.5*

3W: :cobra-small:  Speedzone 14.5*

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS2 19* & 21*

Irons: image.png.ec9b0a77ef708074b5547162186659f4.png  Forged Tec One Length (5i-GW)

Wedges: image.png.3c33ed301e51199de9e62f474f52b6e0.png T22 55* & 59*

Putter: image.png.f53011d6b358811f2c4cdcc166aeeffa.png  002 Mid-Mallet

Ball:  Callaway Chrome Soft LS & :Snell: Prime-X

image.png