Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

New Member, New Bag

I started golf last year and the new clubs I ordered in October finally arrived! I did a fitting and the ONE Length were definite winners for me. I'm around 6'6 and don't have the best back so even playing with my old +1 inch variable set was not pleasant, now there is no swinging club below 39 inches and I absolutely love it! My driver shaft broke last round (I don't want to talk about it), luckily my buddy recently got a new shaft and he was nice enough to give me his old Ping 60 stiff. I had already mentally committedited to wanting a new driver (stiffer shaft, lower loft) so the M6 will likely be replaced soon.

Full bag makeup is in my signature, I was just (as I'm sure is the point of this sub forum) excited to share!

160294357_442879150285449_9080085562143367297_n.jpg.74d8decb377ffed283c86ff2609423da.jpg

Driver: :taylormade-small:M6 (Crown cracked, TSi2 on order)

3-Wood: :callaway-small: Mavrik, Project-X Riptide 60S + 1 Inch

2-Iron: :titelist-small: U-510, Tensei AV Raw White 90S + 1.5 Inch

3-Hybrid: :cobra-small: RAD Speed ONE Length, Aerotech Steel Fiber 110 + 1.5 Inches

4-Hybrid: :taylormade-small:  GAPR Mid, KBS Hybrid 90S

5-GW: :cobra-small: RAD Speed ONE Length, Aerotech Steel Fiber 110 + 1.5 inches

56°/60°: :cobra-small: King MIM ONE Length, Aerotech Steel Fiber 110 + 1.5 inches

Putter: :callaway-small:Toulon Las Vegas H7, Stroke Lab 37.5 inches

Bag: :Ogio: 2020 Convoy SE 

Rangefinder: Nikon CoolShot Pro Stabilized

Nice looking bag, the M6 is a🚀 launcher. The new cobra wedges look awesome. How do you like the wedges so far?

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 9deg Kai' li Red

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 13deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 15deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-PW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM8 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:titleist-small: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist ProV1

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

Stewart Q Follow Electric Caddie

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review

Official Stewart Q Follow Review

I really like them! They have a nice clean bounce and the ball feels great off the face. I think they are not the spiniest but there is enough there. I was a bit nervous about the one ledge wedges but now that i've got them and had time to practice full shots feel very natural and pitching feels great once you grip down a bit.

Driver: :taylormade-small:M6 (Crown cracked, TSi2 on order)

3-Wood: :callaway-small: Mavrik, Project-X Riptide 60S + 1 Inch

2-Iron: :titelist-small: U-510, Tensei AV Raw White 90S + 1.5 Inch

3-Hybrid: :cobra-small: RAD Speed ONE Length, Aerotech Steel Fiber 110 + 1.5 Inches

4-Hybrid: :taylormade-small:  GAPR Mid, KBS Hybrid 90S

5-GW: :cobra-small: RAD Speed ONE Length, Aerotech Steel Fiber 110 + 1.5 inches

56°/60°: :cobra-small: King MIM ONE Length, Aerotech Steel Fiber 110 + 1.5 inches

Putter: :callaway-small:Toulon Las Vegas H7, Stroke Lab 37.5 inches

Bag: :Ogio: 2020 Convoy SE 

Rangefinder: Nikon CoolShot Pro Stabilized

14 hours ago, Igman05 said:

I started golf last year and the new clubs I ordered in October finally arrived! I did a fitting and the ONE Length were definite winners for me. I'm around 6'6 and don't have the best back so even playing with my old +1 inch variable set was not pleasant, now there is no swinging club below 39 inches and I absolutely love it! My driver shaft broke last round (I don't want to talk about it), luckily my buddy recently got a new shaft and he was nice enough to give me his old Ping 60 stiff. I had already mentally committedited to wanting a new driver (stiffer shaft, lower loft) so the M6 will likely be replaced soon.

Full bag makeup is in my signature, I was just (as I'm sure is the point of this sub forum) excited to share!

160294357_442879150285449_9080085562143367297_n.jpg.74d8decb377ffed283c86ff2609423da.jpg

Nice setup. Love the cobra wedges! They splashed that market last year IMO the MiMs are 💥

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!