Custom ProPutt Sytem Green with TrueStrike Hitting Mat & Chipping Pad

WaffleHouseTour

8 hours ago, ChasingScratch said:

How has the durability been?  I'd love to do something outdoors like this one day.

It’s been a month and a half since I set it up.  Aside from sweeping debris off when I want to putt (no greens keepers to mow it clean in the morning) it as good as new.  Has not faded in color or anything (I do not expect it to btw).   The True Strike still looks brand new.  I hit the ball from the same spot because I measured out from my Mevo+ and you wouldn’t know it.  Rather than folding up and putting my Sporina net away I just pull the poles, lay it flat on the green and set some rocks on it to keep the wind from catching it.  That weight does cause some indentation in the green from the poles, but in less than an hour the turf has sprung back and you would not know (it may happen much faster I just haven’t timed it) 

The only really evidence of wear and tear is the chipping mat with the long turf.  The fairway side looks original.  But I’ve had a a fair number of blades of grass from the long grass come off.  See the top set of pictures and video.  To be fair, if you looked at it today and I had not told you a bunch of blades came loose, you would have no idea.  Looks nice and thick, no sign of where those blades came from.  I haven’t seen any impact on playability.  And now that is outside if I am still losing blades I don’t see them.  

I will keep this thread alive and give some long term reports.  I know come winter I’m planning on rolling up the turf and covering it under a tarp. In part just because I think it’ll be easier to remove leaves and winter debris from just the panels than if the turf is there.

• Like 3

Walking ahead of my BagBoy QuadXL w Alphard eWheels
Driver: Callaway Mavrik SubZero 9* Neutral w stock Evenflow Riptide R flex shaft
3W  Titelist TS2 15* Draw w Tensei Blue R flex
3H, 4H Cobra One Length F9 Speedback hybrids (1”short) w Fujikura Atmos R flex shaft
5I-GW Cobra Forged TEC Black One Length (1”short, 2* flat) KBS 90 R flex shafts
56, 60 Cobra King MIM One Length Black (1” short) KBS HiRev2.0 125 S flex shafts
ER7  or Scotty Futura X - 35”

OnCore Elixr (lemon or lime)

• 1 month later...

As close to the golf course as I got this weekend... which I why I got it.

IMG_7292.jpeg.65a93125f22ac4f51a4a37a727ed31ee.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Driver: Callaway Mavrik SubZero 9* Neutral w stock Evenflow Riptide R flex shaft
3H, 4H Cobra One Length F9 Speedback hybrids (1”short) w Fujikura Atmos R flex shaft
56, 60 Cobra King MIM One Length Black (1” short) KBS HiRev2.0 125 S flex shafts

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Sbecks72986 said:

What is the chipping pad your using?

It’s theirs-ProPutt’s. The base is essentially four corner panels fastened together to make the circle, with two different pieces of turf fastened together for two different ways to practice.  I move it around and vary the distance to the net. 

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Subsequently energy prerequisite and rooftop space accessible are significant variables to think about before any establishment. While 200 watt solar panel chargers convert daylight into power, the establishment has an inverter to change over Direct current (DC), got from daylight to Alternating current (AC).

Edited by karelmorgan6