Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Steadfast Golf Customer Service

rkrits

I ordered a Steadfast golf shaft on a friend's recommendation. They were very quick to take my order and 2 weeks later the shaft arrived. Unfortunately it did not meet my expectations and I requested a return. Thus far I have emailed them 4 times requesting information on how to return the shaft. Absolutely no response. A friend ordered one and it came with the wrong tip. Interestingly he received a reply almost immediately. If there were stars to be given for their customer service I wouldn't even give them one. Very disappointed.

Based on most reviews on the major golf forums, the shafts have potential but an alarming failure rate.

I had one fail, they replaced it, it failed and I filed for a return. They said they’d credit my card back and that was documented via email. That was in December. A few weeks ago I finally had to fill out paperwork to do a charge back on the card I used to get my money back. 

Ogio Woode 8 Hybrid Stand Bag
PXG 0811 X Gen4 @ 6* - Fujikura Motore X F3 7X
PXG 0211 @ 13.5* - Fujikura Motore X F1 8X
PXG 0311 XP Gen3 3i-PW - PX LZ 6.5
PXG 0311 Forged 54/60 - PX LZ 6.5
Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2

• 1 month later...

I purchased a driver shaft in senior flex. When I received the shaft, I was surprised. There were absolutely no markings at all on the shaft. It did not have flex, name or anything. I do not know what I received. When I questioned them, they said they put all the money in the shaft etc.  I told them, if I kept the shaft and down the road I wanted to sell it, how could  I? With no markings, I could not tell anyone what it is they are buying. Eventually I wanted to return it and they said I could exchange it for a different flex. I said, under your 3 year performance guarantee I can get a refund. I have not heard from them since. I eventually contacted my credit card company and put in a complaint. I have just received credit. I do not know the bottom line as to how it was resolved. I am going to send them another email requesting they send me a prepaid label and I will send back the shaft. Hopefully they will reply to that one.

• 4 weeks later...

I purchased two shafts from Steadfast golf.  I asked for no tip.  When the shafts arrived, they had sanded the tips and the sanding job was un-even.  They look like they were pulled shafts.  We must spread the word about their shady business practices.  They don't seem to want to refund my money.  I regret doing business with them. 

• 5 months later...
2 hours ago, Dan walker said:

I need help I have tried several times to contact steadfast golf I purchased one of your shafts and it broke. You have a replacement warranty but no one will return calls or emails.  Is your warranty just words.

Ummm,   you know this isn't steadfast golf and there isn't much anyone here can do to help you contact them.  Lots of mixed reviews so you may or may not be able to reach them. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG