TESTERS WANTED! ×

PXG Coolest Golf Brand?

This came across my desk and certainly made me raise an eyebrow...or two. PXG has been named the "coolest" golf brand according to Hypebeast. While they certainly have made some great clubs, I'm not sure I would refer to them as the "coolest" brand in the market.

What do you guys think?

https://hypebeast.com/2021/3/parsons-xtreme-golf-founder-bob-parsons-talks-2021-0211-club-collection

In my :ping-small: Hoofer:

:ping-small: G410 LST 10.5* - Kai'Li White 60 X-flex

:nike-small: VRS Covert 3W 15* - Kuro Kage 65 S-flex

:titelist-small:  T200 4-GW, DG X100 Tour Issue - Tester

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth 54.12 SS & 58.10 SS

:ping-small:  Zing 2 LW - 60*

:ping-small:  Anser 2

Cool is an interesting term.  Not sure if it's the one I would choose. But they have certainly changed the narrative of the brand the past couple years, with the lower pricing options.   It will be interesting to see the next One Word Survey that that Tony and the staff puts out to see what is said about PXG.   If forced to choose a word myself, I would say.

Evolving

Meaning evolving form an exclusive ultra expensive line to a line that makes something for just about everyone now,  they are also really pushing the PXG Apparel more now.  

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

14 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Yeah, it’s a no from me man... 

Definitely one of those things in the eye of the beholder... some people just don’t like the “tactical” look.

1. PING

2. Titleist

3. Taylormade 

4. Cobra

5. Mizuno

6. PXG

I like your list and definitely think PING is on top (no bias here, just don't look at what's in my bag, lol). I'm also thinking of brands that have evolved beyond just clubs and have become a force in culture as well - eg: Titleist hats, all of Puma/Cobra's clothes and accessories, etc...

Interesting the article really doesn’t say what makes them the coolest.

They are definitely a growing company with sales especially with the price of the olde models and from what I’ve seen online the new 0211 line is pretty popular and at the price I think will hurt some other brands this year in the GI space.

They have a large and growing celebrity/athlete use. 

They are still somewhat of a niche brand but they are starting to push further out into the golfing public while also maintaining some of the high end clientele and appeal. They are doing a lot more in house with having gone away from the use of brands like Peter Millar to design their own clothes by hiring designers away from Nike a few years back.

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

hard no for me. 

if PXG were a person, they give off a STRONG Guy Fieri vibe.  white oakleys, flame t shirt, cargo shorts, calling everyone “bro”.  i know everyone can picture the guy i’m talking about  

my list, in order:

TM, Cobra, Titleist, Callaway, Mizuno, Ping

to me, “cool” comes down to a combination of branding, personality, and who plays the clubs on tour. there’s also a certain cool factor for being the brand that consistently fills a niche better than all the others. that’s how Mizuno sneaks into my top 5. their irons, especially their blades, are really cool. 

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

Cool is an interesting term.  Not sure if it's the one I would choose. But they have certainly changed the narrative of the brand the past couple years, with the lower pricing options.   It will be interesting to see the next One Word Survey that that Tony and the staff puts out to see what is said about PXG.   If forced to choose a word myself, I would say.
Evolving
Meaning evolving form an exclusive ultra expensive line to a line that makes something for just about everyone now,  they are also really pushing the PXG Apparel more now.  

I would agree cool is a pretty subjective term. I got PXG gen 2 driver and irons last year because of the price, and there is a fitting van here and no other good options to be custom fit. I don’t actually perceive any brand as cooler than another, but that’s me and some people probably do.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Why?  Marketing, marketing, marketing.  I own a set of 0211 irons and they work for me, but I don't think there's anything special about them.  Just good, solid sticks.

14 of the following:

Ping G430 Max 10.5 degree

Callaway 2023 Big Bertha 3 wood set to 17 degrees

Cobra F9 Speedback 7/8 wood set at 23.5 degrees

Callaway Epic Max 11 wood

Ping Eye 2 BeCu 2-SW

Mizuno 923 JPX HM HL 6-GW

Hogan sand wedge 56 degree bent to 53

Maltby M Series+ 54 degree

Ping Glide 3.0 Eye2 58 degree

Ping Glide 3.0 60 degree

Evnroll ER2

Ping Sigma 2 Anser

Cheap Top Flite mallet putter from Dick's, currently holding down first place in the bag

TaylorMade Mini Spider

Bridgestone XS

Nah. Most hyped? Probably. No holds barred, braggart. Not my style. 

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

“Coolest” is an interesting word as its meaning can range from a good to a bad perception. I haven’t been a big fan of PXG equipment in the past but I will say the product is rapidly evolving and becoming a strong contender in the golf marketplace. For me, The Gen 4 irons are a big improvement over the prior releases. Their woods are solid as are their putters.

Reading through the what did I buy thread, there is lots of PXG equipment being bought.

Maybe I should trade in my current sets for some gen4 irons!.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

2 hours ago, GolfSpy_THV said:

according to Hypebeast

I think this pretty much sums it up.  I have never been a fan of the socket head screw look, but cannot argue that Bob is a marketing genius. I did just recently test the new PING in PXG skin driver and liked it.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

Prior to the 0211 models pxg wasn’t marketed for affordability but yachts aren’t either. The quality of the original models was fantastic and the craftsmanship showed. It’s the allure of owning the higher end pxgs just like owning a yacht or super car. Both being the top end of their respective categories 

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 9deg Kai' li Red

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 13deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 15deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-PW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM8 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:titleist-small: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist ProV1

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

Stewart Q Follow Electric Caddie

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review

Official Stewart Q Follow Review

One thing I’ve found interesting is that folks who’ve bought the irons have always made comments that what they bought wasn’t that great once the next iteration hit the marketplace. Three Gen 1 guys said how awesome they were when they bought them, but when the Gen 2 came out, they all said they’d look at Mizuno or Titleist again. In some of the online reviews, I’ve seen guys saying that the Gen 2 weren’t that great once the 3 was out. Sure, I bet that each next club was a little better and could be felt at impact, at minimum, but it just seems odd how quickly the previous set is talked poorly about. Nature of the beast probably. I know I rave on my clubs during the honeymoon stages, so maybe it’s not all that odd.

I’d have bought the Gen 2 irons when they came out if I could’ve afforded them. They were really good in my fitting.

Coolest..... Not the adjective I’d like attached to the brand I play.

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

I think Coolest = Marketing strategy & execution.  Initially they were the $$$$ unique looking brand and presented themselves as a product for the $$$ golfer.  The strategy of now offering more affordable clubs has kicked in the 'wow, i can afford to play a PXG set' response from a lot of consumers.  Couple that with the edgy 'sexy' commercials and cool is born!! 

Kinda like way back when BMW came out with a relatively lower priced 318i and more people could jump on the cool Beamer Bandwagon.  

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

4 hours ago, Shankster said:

Yeah, it’s a no from me man... 

Definitely one of those things in the eye of the beholder... some people just don’t like the “tactical” look.

PING Titleist Taylormade Cobra Mizuno

3 hours ago, Chip Strokes said:

my list, in order:

TM, Cobra, Titleist, Callaway, Mizuno, Ping

to me, “cool” comes down to a combination of branding, personality, and who plays the clubs on tour. there’s also a certain cool factor for being the brand that consistently fills a niche better than all the others. that’s how Mizuno sneaks into my top 5. their irons, especially their blades, are really cool. 

I’m indifferent on PXG as a brand, but we have a very different definition of “cool.” The brands above are probably most admired, and technical leaders but they’re relatively staid, traditional and conservative - not cool! PXG is trying to be bold, innovative, and break the mold. At least they’re different, and they’ve carved out a niche - in an industry that’s not easy to break into. Cool? Who knows...

wiki says: Coolness is an aesthetic of attitude, behavior, comportment, appearance and style which is generally admired. Because of the varied and changing connotations of cool, as well as its subjective nature, the word has no single meaning. It has associations of composure and self-control[1] and often is used as an expression of admiration or approval. Although commonly regarded as slang, it is widely used among disparate social groups and has endured in usage for generations.

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, FJ DryJoys

The narrator on their commercials during PGA coverage is brutal. Sounds like they are still trying to pawn it off as a drill sergeant. Their made up elements like XC - "extremely cool design" is cringeworthy. Their marketing comes off as "tries too hard" versus cool. I believe another one has a guy swinging an iron on the boardroom table in their HQ. Seems like stuff that would have seemed cool in the 90's or 2000's... They're hard to watch. 

:ping-small: G425 MAX Driver & 5W

:cobra-small: Baffler Rail-H 3H-4H

:Sub70: 699 Pro Utility V2 - 4i

:callaway-small: APEX CF19 6-AW

INDI Wedges 52, 56, 60 

:edel-golf-1: EAS 2.0

5 minutes ago, BMart519 said:

The narrator on their commercials during PGA coverage is brutal. Sounds like they are still trying to pawn it off as a drill sergeant. Their made up elements like XC - "extremely cool design" is cringeworthy. Their marketing comes off as "tries too hard" versus cool. I believe another one has a guy swinging an iron on the boardroom table in their HQ. Seems like stuff that would have seemed cool in the 90's or 2000's... They're hard to watch. 

The narrator is Bob Parsons .... the owner

He served in the military, does a ton of charity work for the military and the clubs names are all military references 

I’m not sure any golf brand is “cool”; puma tried to lay claim to that during the monochromatic Rickie days, but still...
Biggest mouths? Sure PXG, along with Callaway toot their own horn often, and loudly. If I say to you, “imagine a golfer that only plays PXG clubs” I’m sure we all have a ballpark image of that golfer in our head. Kinda like wearing Armani or Hugo boss elicits some stereotyping; not necessarily negative, but a stereotype nonetheless. That said, I did just buy an 0211 driver...

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver - Cobra LtDxLS

3 Wood - Ping g410 LST

2iron - Titleist U505

Irons - Ping i59

Wedges - Vokey Sm9

Putter - Mizuno Mcraft IV

Not sure if cool is the right word.....maybe most hyped or most elitist

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

My image is formed largely from the commercials, and they just grate on me.   Iron's aren't cool or sexy simply because you claim, loudly and repeatedly, that they're cool and sexy.  In fact, those loud boastful claims make me think the actual product is just the opposite, and that the company is trying to sell image more than function.

I wonder who or what Hypebeast is, beyond yet another website trying to make itself look cool and edgy by creating some new rankings and terminology.  Reading the PXG article was pretty much like reading PXG marketing literature, which makes me wonder how much PXG paid to be labelled the "Coolest" by someone other than Bob Parsons.

Edited by DaveP043

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

First of all: who is Hyperbeast?  Second of all, thats a no from me, dog.  There is nothing cool about PXG unless you think overpriced golf clubs are somehow, "cool".

"I suppose its better to be a master of 7 than to be vaguely familiar with 14." - Chick Evans

Whats in my Sun Mountain 2.5+ stand bag?

Woods: Tommy Armour Atomic 10.5* 

Hybrid: Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3H

Irons: Mizuno T-Zoid True 5, 7 and 9-irons

Wedge: Mizuno S18 54* and Top Flite chipper

Putter: Mizuno Bettinardi A-02

Ball: Maxfli Tour X

I think “Innovative” is the correct descriptive word for PXG. I never thought I would be a PXG club owner, but with Bill Parsons “Heroes” discounts, I am now the proud owner of a PXG Driver and soon probably more.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

1 hour ago, fozcycle said:

I think “Innovative” is the correct descriptive word for PXG. I never thought I would be a PXG club owner, but with Bill Parsons “Heroes” discounts, I am now the proud owner of a PXG Driver and soon probably more.

Totally understand and glad a company is visibly committed to Vet's in a tangible way...not just a "thanks for your service" smile and handshake. I think it's a great program and one that should be praised and replicated with other companies!

Innovative is a great word to describe PXG! I'm curious, though, if you think that moniker could be applied to others? Like, is PXG more innovative than Cobra, or TM?

14 hours ago, DaveP043 said:

My image is formed largely from the commercials, and they just grate on me.   Iron's aren't cool or sexy simply because you claim, loudly and repeatedly, that they're cool and sexy.  In fact, those loud boastful claims make me think the actual product is just the opposite, and that the company is trying to sell image more than function.

The commercials are so 'off putting' to me that I'm less likely to try/buy PXG clubs. I know that's Parson on the voiceover and aware of the discount he provides us vets. But is that a gimmick to appeal to the vets? Cool - definitely not. Maybe if he had Rickie doing the commercials ........  

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

21 minutes ago, GolfSpy_THV said:

Totally understand and glad a company is visibly committed to Vet's in a tangible way...not just a "thanks for your service" smile and handshake. I think it's a great program and one that should be praised and replicated with other companies!

Innovative is a great word to describe PXG! I'm curious, though, if you think that moniker could be applied to others? Like, is PXG more innovative than Cobra, or TM?

To the first paragraph TM does a 15% discount for military. Ping does a lot of stuff for disabled vets including full bags for many.

To the second paragraph I would say yes. Outside of the titleist concept line all the companies are working around budget constraints which will limit what they can or can’t do. Doesn’t mean the other companies aren’t trying stuff in their r&d that then get severely tweaked and takes them several releases before some of it sees the light of day at retail, but pxg has removed hay that constraint from their r&d. They are also using more molds in each iron head than most companies. 

In a prior Internet life there was info shared by Wilson that they let their r&d staff go all out on a hybrid. The cost to produce was so high they couldn’t bring it to retail. So while they all have the capability money is going to play a role in where innovation goes. The other part is what one considers innovative another person might not. Example some look at the pxg screws and don’t consider that innovation or whatever but if you read about the way they use the weight to influence launch, etc theres innovation there 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

I would not be shocked to learn that Hypebeast is owned by one of Bob Parsons companies. As mentioned, the article never discloses why they are cool so maybe the publication should be called OVERhypebeast! Does PXG make decent clubs? Sure, so do most OEMS. While there is no doubt a contingent of players who view them as being superior to other brands and worth the money, the people who I have encountered fall into 2 categories-more money than brains & status symbol seekers. 

Edited by Headhammer

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges::callaway-logo-1: PM Grind 54* & 58*

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18

2 hours ago, fozcycle said:

This is what I like about PXG.  Big kudos to Bob for his service and what he offers to current and former members of the armed forces 👍

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

2 hours ago, fozcycle said:

Agree that this is a very cool thing that PXG does.

What I can't wrap my head around any more is just who PXG is as a company?  From the start it was always the most innovative ways to try different things.  Correct if I'm wrong, but they may have been among the leaders along with Taylormade in the Foam/hollow type iron construction for distance.  

With all the recent discounts, I'm not sure what the brand is anymore.  I will say from this year's most wanted driver testing, they must still be making some very good equipment.

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"