St. Baldricks

tchat07

Hello fellow spies,

I am shaving my head with St. Baldricks to raise money and help conquer kids' cancer! It will be going down on April 1st but this is no Fools Day joke! I have not had a haircut since August of 2019 and unlike our follically challenged members it has led to some serious Tommy Fleetwood locks. My goal is to raise $2500 for St. Baldricks because over the last year they've had donations drop 35%. If interested and able please go to the address below for more information about St. Baldricks and were to donate.

Thanks

Thomas

https://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/mypage/1082462/2021

large.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 3

Great cause, thanks for advertising it!  Do they use the cut hair for wigs also?

Modern Bag:  Ping G410+ 9*, Accra TourZ X265 M5;  Snake Eyes 15*, 18* & 23* Hybrids; Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Cleveland Tour Action 49*, 53*, 57*; PX LZ 6.5 ;  Ping Heppler Fetch;  Ball - Snell MTB-X; Bag - Sun Mountain H2NO 

Classic Bag:  Driver - Wilson Staff Persimmon; 3w - Hogan Speed Slot; 5w - Wilson Staff Tour Block; 3 - pw - Staff Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

Very cool of you to do this!  
Thank you for your donation!

I would help, but Mother Nature has already taken up the cause on my behalf. [emoji51]
Yeah I think I will join that party at some point haha.

• Like 1

Only 24 hours left of having hair! Thank you to anyone who had donated! If interested in helping me surpass my goal please refer to the original post for the link!

How about St. Mohawks, I have been sporting a Mohawk since covid started, going up on the bet I wouldn't keep it from my CEO $50.00 every three months from the original $500.00!

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

chevy_chase22.jpg

• 2 months later...
On 6/7/2021 at 4:17 PM, fixyurdivot said:

@tchat07 did you take any "after" pics? 🙂

How embarassing I thought I had posted them. Longest reveal ever coming your way!

• Like 1

You carry that look WAY better than me 🙂.  Great on you for doing the event and helping kids out!! 👍

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)