TESTERS WANTED! ×

Callaway RAZR Fit driver during testing

jonyim

• SPY VIP

I was told by Callaway in early December that they don't have plans to make the adapters available at retail.

Personally, I think it's a mistake to not follow TM's lead in making the tips available at retail. Hopefully they change their mind after the club hits stores.

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

• 2 weeks later...

Just picked up the Callaway Razr Fit Driver,3wood and 5woods. They look like a nicely shaped head and from all the hype from Callaway sounds like they should be better then my FT9 TA. Well only time will tell, but I do like the system they are using with their hosel adaptor. Much better then the TM version where when you adjust the shaft doesn't loose it's spine alignment. Whether Titleist developed this hosel adaptor first is irrelevant, it's definitely the best design out of all these adjustable hosel adaptors in my opinion!

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

I've heard recently that there will be tour hosels for retail in the future for the RAZR Fit. Personally I like more adjustability options where I can adjust the loft and lie of the driver (similar to the Titleist 910 drivers). Really hoping I can get my hands on those hosels or a "Tour" version of the RAZR Fit driver with more adjustable options. Got some info by asking people from The Peoples Clubs. Check out their website for tour issue equipment :)

Link: http://thepeoplesclubs.com/

They may have some good information, but this paragraph is a flat out lie and is word for word what used to be posted on BSG. Tom Wishon went on BSG and called this out and was subsequently banned for his efforts. When Todd left BSG, did he start a new venture in the same lies?

"Tour Issue Clubs are also made of better materials. They are made from a stronger Titanium, this Titanium is thicker as well as being stronger than the metal used to make Retail Clubs. They do this because tour issue clubs are designed to hit thousands of shots, much more than any retail club. A retail club would never hold up under the stress of a PGA players swing day in and day out. This titanium is also a little heavier, generally a gram or two heavier."

My bag is a revolving door!

Archived