TESTERS WANTED! ×

Taylor Made Shipping Delays

Ehess

I feel like all these threads should be merged together... but then a new one would just pop up. However @RickyBobby_PR is right. Sadly this has been discussed at length time and time again and we all know the general reason why. It sucks,  but is part of the time we are currently living in. Add in the way golf has boomed over the last couple years and it just compounds a already large issue. With that best thing you can do is be patient and wait like everyone else or cancel the order and wait for new stock if you don't want to get a product that is already "old."

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

7 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I feel like all these threads should be merged together... but then a new one would just pop up. However @RickyBobby_PR is right. Sadly this has been discussed at length time and time again and we all know the general reason why. It sucks,  but is part of the time we are currently living in. Add in the way golf has boomed over the last couple years and it just compounds a already large issue. With that best thing you can do is be patient and wait like everyone else or cancel the order and wait for new stock if you don't want to get a product that is already "old."

Unfortunately that’s the case. Either someone new will come in to post or create a thread to complain. Typically it’s because they didn’t get the service they think they are entitled to or that the customer service sucked because they couldn’t give them a date on when they would get their order or something along those lines.  Or they left a review on a website and it was taken down.

These posts and threads happen a lot because people expect them to get a bunch of replies which then hits the metrics for search engines and it’s a way for them to get their negative review/feedback or whatever issue more visible in searches.

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

You guys shoulda ordered PXG's - THERE'S NO WAIT BABY!🤣

Ps: I do not endorse PXG in any way.

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges::callaway-logo-1: PM Grind 54* & 58*

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18

for anyone interested they taylomade website lists 1/26 as availability date for 770 heads. This matches the same info they’ve been providing to accounts for the last 3-4 months.  So once your place in line of 770 orders comes up if they have heads at that point they will build them assuming the shaft or grip you ordered is in stock.

As for shafts you cannot select Nippon as an option in stiff. You can’t get the standard dg s300 either.

So if you ordered a non popular shaft you might bet lucky and get yours before someone whose shaft is still backordered 

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

On 11/23/2021 at 8:16 AM, BeansGuy said:

I ordered my P770's with graphite shafts in September, I am being told by February, ridiculous lol. At least it's the "off-season"

Ended up getting them January 7th

Srixon ZX7 Mk II Irons 5-9

Titleist U505 2 Iron 

PING G430 MAX 5 Wood

Cleveland 3 Wood

2024 Calloway Ai Smoke Triple Diamond Driver with Oban shaft

Odyssey Versa Jailbird 380 Putter

Taylormade 2024 TP5x 

• 2 weeks later...

I’m from Vancouver BC. 
I ordered on Nov 18 2021, 770s 4-AW, with KBS tour stiff. 
I just got an email saying April is the expected arrival. 
I’ve called Customer support and they have told me January 18, then pushed back to Feb 18. Apparently it’s the shafts that I am waiting for. Atleast it’s the off season. 

3 hours ago, cjcruz said:

I’m from Vancouver BC. 
I ordered on Nov 18 2021, 770s 4-AW, with KBS tour stiff. 
I just got an email saying April is the expected arrival. 
I’ve called Customer support and they have told me January 18, then pushed back to Feb 18. Apparently it’s the shafts that I am waiting for. Atleast it’s the off season. 

Yup. KBS is one of the shaft companies that has virtually no stock left

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, djk said:

Placed my custom order for p770 irons back in October 2021. Initially stated it will be delivered by January then February and now April 2022. 

Wow, I ordered custom p790s in October and had them within a couple of weeks.   If you go to your order page, it will show which component is taking how long.  If it's your grip choice for example, just call them and change it.  I did that with a p790 AW which i ordered separately, trying to match the grip (iomic sticky) was going to push it out a couple of months.  Changed to Tour Velvet and had it shipping within days.   If it's the shaft that's the long pole, you will have a tougher decision to make.

• 99422724_Screenshot2021-12-24001914.jpg.e67bdb8f7e6eea7baa71ca677594bbde.jpgEpic Max LS 11.5° (10.5°+1) w/ Graphite Design Tour AD IZ 6 stiff
  • 99422724_Screenshot2021-12-24001914.jpg.e67bdb8f7e6eea7baa71ca677594bbde.jpgEpic Flash 3 Wood 17° (15°+2) w/ Project X Even Flow Green 60 stiff
  • 943183396_Screenshot2021-12-24001914.jpg.391f8ed5e36869c949eb3a241d2a750d.jpgSuper Hybrid 21° (20°+1) w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 80 stiff
  • 518011180_Screenshot2021-12-24001914.jpg.f52e8c7ce28e9a854c65b04b28450163.jpgRogue Hybrid 5 (24°) w/ Aldila Synergy 60 HYB Graphite stiff
  •   Screenshot 2021-12-24 002411.jpg2021 P790 Irons 5-AW (1° flat, weakened lofts) w/ Aerotech Steelfiber i95 cw regular
  • 467311891_Screenshot2021-12-24002654.jpg.3c87f11fa77f127a10ed922bdcbbcc69.jpgCBX2 Wedges 54°, 58° w/ True Temper DG 115 Wedge flex
  • 467311891_Screenshot2021-12-24002654.jpg.3c87f11fa77f127a10ed922bdcbbcc69.jpgOdyssey White Hot OG #1 Stroke Lab, 33 in
  • 1360869533_Screenshot2021-12-24002835.jpg.38d6fb8915a5bd0b37b4bbec950f4c64.jpgPro V1
  • bushnell_launchpro_logos_medium.jpg.7df9dcd404a46928e3850d1e1335e4e3.jpgBushnell Launch Pro

On 1/7/2022 at 6:32 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

With that best thing you can do is be patient and wait like everyone else or cancel the order and wait for new stock if you don't want to get a product that is already "old."

... Along with the delays retail stores don't want to get caught with old stock on their shelves. I can't remember the last time I saw P790's or P770's on the shelf at the pga ss. When the Mizuno Pro series was released I saw 221/223/225's but in a few days they have never re-appeared with the exception of the 221's and I wondered why those on another forum that are mid/high index players but feel they will make them a better ball striker aren't snapping them up. 🤣

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

17 hours ago, djk said:

Placed my custom order for p770 irons back in October 2021. Initially stated it will be delivered by January then February and now April 2022. 

Depending on which component is backordered it could even get extended. They’ve have supply issues with the p770 head since this time last year if not before. Lots of shafts have also been a problem and some grips.

56 minutes ago, pakman92 said:

Wow, I ordered custom p790s in October and had them within a couple of weeks.   If you go to your order page, it will show which component is taking how long.  If it's your grip choice for example, just call them and change it.  I did that with a p790 AW which i ordered separately, trying to match the grip (iomic sticky) was going to push it out a couple of months.  Changed to Tour Velvet and had it shipping within days.   If it's the shaft that's the long pole, you will have a tougher decision to make.

It’s also what they get in their monthly shipment. Sometimes what they expect to get they don’t get all of so that will delay things as well. Many people don’t realize that they don’t always get the full allotment of what they were expecting in their orders. This is nothing new but just made worse by the supply chain issues over the last 1.5+ years.

Ordered P770's last week, received the PW and AW today.  The rest of the set is scheduled to arrive at different intervals between April 1 and May 5.  Thank goodness the security seal was still intact...lol.  Not sure what happened in transit but hopefully this is not a sign of how the rest of the boxes will look.  

box 3.jpg

box 2.jpg

box 1.jpg

Edited by chrislinks

I ordered an MG3 56 degree TW grind wedge head at the start of Dec with no expected delivery in the near future. I know the issue about shafts delay 99% of Taylormade orders so I made sure it was only the head via a parts custom build shop that is only located 3 miles away from the European HQ. Does it take them 4 months to even look in their stock room for a club head? Club manufactures are just lazy and hiding behind the steel shaft shortage.

36 minutes ago, Cam.36 said:

I ordered an MG3 56 degree TW grind wedge head at the start of Dec with no expected delivery in the near future. I know the issue about shafts delay 99% of Taylormade orders so I made sure it was only the head via a parts custom build shop that is only located 3 miles away from the European HQ. Does it take them 4 months to even look in their stock room for a club head? Club manufactures are just lazy and hiding behind the steel shaft shortage.

The heads still have to be manufactured in china and shipped to Europe. So yes you can expect the same supply chain delays as all OEM are facing on all components. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

1 hour ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

The heads still have to be manufactured in china and shipped to Europe. So yes you can expect the same supply chain delays as all OEM are facing on all components. 

... Most here probably already know this, but go to the TaylorMade site and click custom and build your club. Then at the bottom there is a list of availability of each component. In this case, shaft and grip are available Mar 14th but the head is not available til Mar 29th ands ship date would be April 4th. If for instance a grip/shaft  was not available til May or later you can go back and enter a different grip/shaft and get a sooner availability and ship date. 

Shaft
Grip
SET
Model:MG3 Wedge Satin RAW Chrome
Hand: Right
Wedge Lofts: 52.12
Component Availability date:03/29/2022
CUSTOM OPTIONS
Lie Adjustment:2.0 Deg UP
Loft Adjustment:Standard
SHAFT
Shaft Material: Graphite
Manufacturer: Aerotech
Model: SteelFiber i95 cw T+$50
Flex: R
Tipping Adjustment: Standard
Length: Standard
Component Availability date:03/14/2022
GRIP
Manufacturer: Lamkin
Model:Crossline Black/Blue GEC (MG3)
Extra Wrap & Grip Options:Do Not Attach
Logo: Up
Scheduled Ship Date: 04/05/2022$229.99
ADD TO CART

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

45 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Most here probably already know this, but go to the TaylorMade site and click custom and build your club. Then at the bottom there is a list of availability of each component. In this case, shaft and grip are available Mar 14th but the head is not available til Mar 29th ands ship date would be April 4th. If for instance a grip/shaft  was not available til May or later you can go back and enter a different grip/shaft and get a sooner availability and ship date. 

Shaft
Grip
SET
Model:MG3 Wedge Satin RAW Chrome
Hand: Right
Wedge Lofts: 52.12
Component Availability date:03/29/2022
CUSTOM OPTIONS
Lie Adjustment:2.0 Deg UP
Loft Adjustment:Standard
SHAFT
Shaft Material: Graphite
Manufacturer: Aerotech
Model: SteelFiber i95 cw T+$50
Flex: R
Tipping Adjustment: Standard
Length: Standard
GRIP
Manufacturer: Lamkin
Model:Crossline Black/Blue GEC (MG3)
Extra Wrap & Grip Options:Do Not Attach
Logo: Up
Scheduled Ship Date: 04/05/2022$229.99
ADD TO CART

And those dates aren’t firm anymore. Because of the supply chain issues they don’t always receive their monthly order in full. This isn’t nothing new but has become worse over the last 18 months or so. That order could be shafts, heads or other components.

From reading other forums people have been getting email updates about delays on their orders and personal experience I’ve received an email last week and another this week about my order being delayed by a week

On 4/2/2021 at 10:38 AM, Ehess said:

Back on March 1st I got fitted and ordered a split set P770/P7MC and was told 4-6 weeks would be the time frame for shipping (a Taylormade rep had said this to the store the previous week). I called for an update and was told estimated shipping was May 9th per the Taylormade system. Other online forums seem to think it’s due to golf pride grip shortages (lost cargo container?) but was curious to see if other people had heard/experienced similar things? Thanks in advance for any comments! 

I work with a guy who order the same mix set  with fitted for him steel shafts. That was in October three weeks ago (5 months ) he received them but not with the shafts he ordered. What they told him was they didn't know when the shafts he order would come in. He had them put in a different shaft or it could be May or June. So much for custom fitting and Taylormades customer service or lack of. 

3 minutes ago, sopranosly said:

I work with a guy who order the same mix set  with fitted for him steel shafts. That was in October three weeks ago (5 months ) he received them but not with the shafts he ordered. What they told him was they didn't know when the shafts he order would come in. He had them put in a different shaft or it could be May or June. So much for custom fitting and Taylormades customer service or lack of. 

There’s literally a world wide supply chain issue that’s been going on for more than a year. There are some shafts that have no date for when they will be available and others that have a long lead time and several companies have pulled these from their matrix if offered shafts so that customers can’t order them and have to wait an unknown amount of time. There there’s some delays in getting other components in including heads. Several of the TM iron heads have been 6 month delay for the last 18 months. Add on top of that companies get a monthly shipment and many times even before the pandemic they don’t get the full allotment of their order so they can’t build what they don’t have.

This isn’t a lack of customer service issue and has nothing to do with custom fits or not. It’s a supply chain issue that will still go on for a good part of this year and probably into next year in some cases