TESTERS WANTED! ×

Anyone tried scorecard app GolfSC - wow!

Hello everyone,

there is this very new and very free app with scorecard. It is very easy to use - add player(s), set the golf course and voila you can easily have a scorecard in your android phone.

I can recommend it!! And yes, it may be biased since my dad made it - for his personal use but maybe there are other people who would like to try it and who would enjoy it!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mm.golfsc

Edited by Jana_golf
honesty :)

First post 🤔 a little self serving? 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

1 hour ago, Jana_golf said:

Self-serving? It is a good application and it is for FREE, what is wrong with it?

Welcome to MGS, I hope you enjoy reading and contribute your own thoughts and experiences.

Speaking from experience in a number of golf forums, a first time post which is pushing a product, even a free one, is usually viewed with skepticism.  It usually takes a little while to develop a positive reputation, but after you do that recommendations like yours will carry a lot more weight.

Again, welcome to MGS!

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

Thank you for welcoming me and I understand the "skepticism". I just do not understand why one cannot promote something if it works for him. It is a new app and I do want to help it to spread among the golfers that could use and enjoy this app, that is all 🙂 I do not have "anything out of it" myself, just that these forums are a good way to recommend something 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I wanted to let you know, there was a bug that "testers" reported, that the app was not running properly.

It was hopefully fixed.

NOTE: Please feel free to download it and TRY IT OUT - it would be highly appreciated! It is a good but new app! 🙂

Edited by Jana_golf
mistake

On 4/2/2021 at 5:45 PM, Jana_golf said:

Thank you for welcoming me and I understand the "skepticism". I just do not understand why one cannot promote something if it works for him. It is a new app and I do want to help it to spread among the golfers that could use and enjoy this app, that is all 🙂 I do not have "anything out of it" myself, just that these forums are a good way to recommend something 🙂

Works for him? So you’re not a pretty blonde golfer named Jana?

And to think I was going to use this random app based on your attractive profile photo!

1 hour ago, Jana_golf said:

Not really sure, what to think about "hmmm" button from @STUDque and @tony@CIC? Do you have any problem with this?

Probably because your post sounds like one where you have an interest in the company or product beyond just letting the community know about a great app.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

On 4/2/2021 at 5:25 PM, DaveP043 said:

Welcome to MGS, I hope you enjoy reading and contribute your own thoughts and experiences.

Speaking from experience in a number of golf forums, a first time post which is pushing a product, even a free one, is usually viewed with skepticism.  It usually takes a little while to develop a positive reputation, but after you do that recommendations like yours will carry a lot more weight.

Again, welcome to MGS!

14 hours ago, Jana_golf said:

Not really sure, what to think about "hmmm" button from @STUDque and @tony@CIC? Do you have any problem with this?

A couple of weeks back I welcomed you, expressed my hope that you'd contribute to the conversations, and told you that your contributions would increase the likelihood that your recommendations would be seen as valuable.  Now you've posted a half dozen times, and every single one in this thread, pushing an app.  THAT trend actually makes your recommendation LESS reliable in my mind, and apparently in the minds of others here.  Your involvement here seems to be for the sole purpose of puhsing the app.

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

@DaveP043 What I get from all this is, is just that people just do not trust anything anymore even if it is claimed new, in testing and for free.

Honestly, I am no golfer, I play it just for fun + I am from the Czech Republic and never played anywhere but here with my dad.

I just came here to help him. My dad is a golfer who loves to play and was missing an app for scorecard that he can use, so he created one.

I just thought that place like this, where people share opinions, apps, ideas and recommendations WOULD be a good place to give this app some attention and maybe find some golfers (as I did on some facebook pages) who would like to try it and give us any feedback.

What I do not understand is that if you are not interested in the topic, or in this app or this post or me, why do you have the need to give it a "hmmm" button?

Nevermind, I tried, and will try somewhere else, where the people would like to TRY something new and good and would not "bother" you so much with my no-participation in topics that I have no idea about...

Have a great day and thank you again for welcoming me here!

17 hours ago, cnosil said:

Probably because your post sounds like one where you have an interest in the company or product beyond just letting the community know about a great app.  

And it is a correct assumption. There are promotions of apps for money, and people do not have a problem with it because it is from "reliable" person.

I do have an interest that is "beyond" since it is an app that my dad made in his free time and I wanted to share it with other people 🙂

19 hours ago, jlukes said:

Works for him? So you’re not a pretty blonde golfer named Jana?

And to think I was going to use this random app based on your attractive profile photo!

Awwww, so I cannot attract people to this app based on the way I look? Now I am very sad, I was really betting on my looks to get the attention for the app!! 🙂

And it is a correct assumption. There are promotions of apps for money, and people do not have a problem with it because it is from "reliable" person.
I do have an interest that is "beyond" since it is an app that my dad made in his free time and I wanted to share it with other people

People have issues with promoting apps that cost money and they do not always consider them reliable.. Also there are rules about advertising for products on the forum. You probably would have gotten a better response had you been more upfront about the app and who wrote it. You could have also given more description on why it is so great and better than other apps. Your posts while you indicate are just trying to be helpful don’t read that way.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

7 minutes ago, Jana_golf said:

Awwww, so I cannot attract people to this app based on the way I look? Now I am very sad, I was really betting on my looks to get the attention for the app!! 🙂

Well at least you are consistently full of crap.  Now your dad invented the app?  Why didn't he tell you about it?  Instead you had to discover it on your own!  Crazy!

1 minute ago, cnosil said:

People have issues with promoting apps that cost money and they do not always consider them reliable.. Also there are rules about advertising for products on the forum. You probably would have gotten a better response had you been more upfront about the app and who wrote it. You could have also given more description on why it is so great and better than other apps. Your posts while you indicate are just trying to be helpful don’t read that way.

I understand that, but this app does not cost a thing 🙂 It is absolutely for free 🙂 More description than that it is a scorecard? I just assume, as a golfer-beginner, that ithat is a good explanation of what it is 🙂 And I am not saying it is better than anything - not trying to compare or anything.

It is just there, if anyone WANT to try it. I am not forcing anyone to sign up anywhere, give money to anyone or anything else. 🙂

But thank you for that feedback, it is very appreciated for future! 🙂

5 minutes ago, jlukes said:

Well at least you are consistently full of crap.  Now your dad invented the app?  Why didn't he tell you about it?  Instead you had to discover it on your own!  Crazy!

😄 😄 Good call!! You are soo correct! I did write it there! Good catch, at least I can see you are reading it!

57 minutes ago, Jana_golf said:

What I get from all this is, is just that people just do not trust anything anymore even if it is claimed new, in testing and for free.

On 4/2/2021 at 2:01 PM, Jana_golf said:

I just discovered this new app with scorecard.

I tend not to trust anyone who's first words to me were lies.  You didn't "discover" anything, you came here specifically to shill.

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

7 minutes ago, DaveP043 said:

I tend not to trust anyone who's first words to me were lies.  You didn't "discover" anything, you came here specifically to shill.

You are right, but just "my daddy made an app and I want you to try it" sounded to me weirder than "I discovered an app" for a post.

And yes, I never said that I came here for anything else - it was just to offer an app that is for free and which I believe is good.

Besides everything that was pointed out before, what does your app offer that the others don't?

Just a scorecard? Tons of those out there...

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

On 4/15/2021 at 8:24 PM, Kanoito said:

Besides everything that was pointed out before, what does your app offer that the others don't?

Just a scorecard? Tons of those out there...

That is true, maybe one of the reasons, why I tried (apparently unsuccessfully) my luck on the forum - to see if this one has some potential among the golf-players.

But to answer your question:

This app (Golf Scorecard) is mainly a scorecard.  Apart from the golf course details and players handicaps which you have to set up, it gives you an overview of extra strokes for specific golf course and holes, compares extra strokes with your golf partners.
You can track shots, putts, fairways and you receive information about greens in regulation. Points of basic matches are also calculated. In statistics you have round summary and Score differential – handicap you played.

You know, it's been a spell since we've had a HOF Thread candidate... still very early, but this one is showing potential 🤣

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

5 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

You know, it's been a spell since we've had a HOF Thread candidate... still very early, but this one is showing potential 🤣

Now now... Let's do our best to keep it alive 😁

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

I've been following along this thread and there is a bit too much to unpack....EDIT: my original thought I found the answer for so this is basically a non comment. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)