Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

free uk shipping

thetiler

does anyone know of any us golf sites that offers free shipping to the uk, even if it means i have to spend a minimum amount, i just cant believe the prices you get on golf equipment in the us , its just over half price when you consider the gbp to the us dollar

You can't have it all.

If you want free shipping, then buy in the UK (someone gave you a link in one of your posts for a Cobra ZL driver)

If you want good prices, buy in the US and pay the shipping.

You want US prices and free shipping to the UK? Impossible... you would have better conditions than US residents and 99% of Europeans would buy from them. It's just impossible.

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

steve it was just a question i through out there, i do buy a lot of gear on uk websites and apoligise for ruffling your feathers but i was silly and thought golf forums were there for felow golfers to help each other, ie if i seen somthing on a uk website which would help americans I WOULD, but i think i will stick to uk forums in the future to avoid being attacked verbally by someone like yourself cheers and happy golfing

Well, I honestly don't see where the verbal attack exists.

Just like yourself, I live in Europe and I would love free shipping from the US to Europe or a local retailer selling at US prices. But reality shows that it's impossible to find.

You didn't "ruffle my feathers", but since you've asked the same question like 5 times, I just thought I would save you some time (time that I wasted myself looking for the same thing).

Believe it or not, this was my way of helping you. But to each its own.

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

You will never find free shipping to the UK from the U.S. Simple as that.

If you buy enough stuff you can get a bulk shipping for less than you pay for the clubs in the UK. It works for EVERY golfer I know who lives overseas (including my self since I live in a southern island)

If you still find it too expensive (which would mean you pay less for the stuff in the UK than you do in the U.S. plus shipping), then buy them locally, it is very very simple. Doesn't require a PhD in Astrophysics to figure that out.

And I agree with Steven, asking the same question five times won't get you a different answer.

Hope this helps...

Archived