Testers Wanted: RUNNER Golf and Byrdie Golf Design ×

Has anyone else purchased/been able to utilize any hyperice equipment? Prior to COVID my company purchased a setup for each gym (4 gyms on site) and I have been trying to utilize them over the past few weeks just a quick massage daily. They have alot of choices and I have found them to be pretty effective between the "vyper" "Hypersphere" and "Hypervolt"

Hyperice Hypervolt shown laid out with all accessories /></div> <div class=

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

1 minute ago, Lacassem said:

Has anyone else purchased/been able to utilize any hyperice equipment? Prior to COVID my company purchased a setup for each gym (4 gyms on site) and I have been trying to utilize them over the past few weeks just a quick massage daily. They have alot of choices and I have found them to be pretty effective between the "vyper" "Hypersphere" and "Hypervolt"

Hyperice Hypervolt shown laid out with all accessories /></div> <div class=

Yes through my job I received a demo set of the heated back brace, hyper sphere and the volt. The back brace is phenomenal and I think would benefit anyone who deals with chronic issues. The hyper sphere is nice on IT Bands upper trap, feet and calves. 

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 9deg Kai' li Red

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 13deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 15deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-PW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM8 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:titleist-small: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist ProV1

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

Stewart Q Follow Electric Caddie

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review

Official Stewart Q Follow Review

I have a hypervolt. It works well but it seems to be very individual. I have looked into the back braces but haven't ventured that far yet. 

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

The vyper has been really good rolling out hamstrings together and lower back. The Volt I have been using locally on my thighs and specific spots on my back I cannot get the the vyper. 

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

Not this specific brand but Santa bought one for me and my wife. Really nice to have the muscles loose after a run. 

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P, follow along!

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

Now they also have a partnership with the NBA. I would expect the brand to get big quickly 

Titleist ProV1

Love the hypervolt and use it almost daily (as a golfer, runner, cyclist, I’m always needing some relief) the back pad didn’t seem to do much for me other than being a mobile heating pad, ended up returning it

Driver  :ping-small: G425 9* Hzrdus Smoke Green Small batch 6.5 70g

Fairway Wood:   image.jpeg.b9b42744cb10f0524500549b74545dd7.jpegCobra Radspeed Big 3 Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Hybrid:  image.jpeg.c5ec9f74aa563ad0246ab686b1c35eeb.jpegCobra Aerojet 5 Wood Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 (4-AW) AMT Black Stiff Shafts 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: Tour Rack 56* 60*

Putter:   :cameron-small: Scotty Cameron Golo 5

Right Handed 

Pittsburgh, PA

On 4/8/2021 at 2:42 PM, RollingGreens said:

Now they also have a partnership with the NBA. I would expect the brand to get big quickly 

I had never seen or heard prior to work, I’m seeing it pop up everywhere the past few months.

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

Hyperice is a descent product as is theragun. Like most products there’s name recognition and hype but there may be other better products.

They are effective for immediate relief and warming up before workouts compared to foam rolling. 

i was looking around the internet during the Black Friday sales and doing some research on the various models since my chiropractor has been using one on his patients. So far not enough data to say how effective they really are but there doesn’t seem to be any real downside to their use for immediate relief

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

1 hour ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Hyperice is a descent product as is theragun. Like most products there’s name recognition and hype but there may be other better products.

They are effective for immediate relief and warming up before workouts compared to foam rolling. 

i was looking around the internet during the Black Friday sales and doing some research on the various models since my chiropractor has been using one on his patients. So far not enough data to say how effective they really are but there doesn’t seem to be any real downside to their use for immediate relief

You can’t go over bony prominences. You also need to be able to tolerate the pressure. Manual therapy alone is not as effective as manual therapy and exercise. That’s the biggest thing research has shown in the rehab community 

Titleist ProV1