Has anyone else purchased/been able to utilize any hyperice equipment? Prior to COVID my company purchased a setup for each gym (4 gyms on site) and I have been trying to utilize them over the past few weeks just a quick massage daily. They have alot of choices and I have found them to be pretty effective between the "vyper" "Hypersphere" and "Hypervolt"

Hyperice Hypervolt shown laid out with all accessories /></div> <div class=

• Like 1

Check out my reviews

:ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

WITB:

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 SM8 - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125 S :odyssey-small: O-Works 1W I :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

1 minute ago, Lacassem said:

Has anyone else purchased/been able to utilize any hyperice equipment? Prior to COVID my company purchased a setup for each gym (4 gyms on site) and I have been trying to utilize them over the past few weeks just a quick massage daily. They have alot of choices and I have found them to be pretty effective between the "vyper" "Hypersphere" and "Hypervolt"

Hyperice Hypervolt shown laid out with all accessories /></div> <div class=

Yes through my job I received a demo set of the heated back brace, hyper sphere and the volt. The back brace is phenomenal and I think would benefit anyone who deals with chronic issues. The hyper sphere is nice on IT Bands upper trap, feet and calves. 

• Like 1

:titelist-small: TS3 Tensei Av Raw White 65s

:titelist-small: TS3 15.5 3W Fuji Speeder Tour Spec

:titelist-small: 818 H1 19deg Hybrid Fuji Atmos White or King Cobra UT 18.5 with KBS C Taper

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-GW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM7 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex stiff

:odyssey-small:  Double Wide Stroke Lab 2019 with Super Stroke Tour 3.0

:Snell: MTB-X Golf Ball or Vice Pro Plus

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

:CaddyTek: V8 3 Wheel Push Cart

Leupod Gx2i3 Rangefinder

I have a hypervolt. It works well but it seems to be very individual. I have looked into the back braces but haven't ventured that far yet. 

• Like 1

:taylormade-small:             SIM 9.5* (GD XC 6X) 

:taylormade-small:             SIM 15* (GD DI 7X) 

:taylormade-small:             3 DHY (GD DI HY8X)

:srixon-small:                    ZX7 4-PW (KBS C Taper S)

:titelist-small:                     Vokey SM8 49 08 F ( KBS 610)

:titelist-small:                     Vokey SM8 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titelist-small:                     Vokey SM8 59 04 L  (KBS 610)

:scotty-cameron-1:                Special Select SquareBack 2 33"

:titelist-small:                     ProV1

Twitter                     @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

The vyper has been really good rolling out hamstrings together and lower back. The Volt I have been using locally on my thighs and specific spots on my back I cannot get the the vyper. 

Check out my reviews

WITB:

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 SM8 - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125 S :odyssey-small: O-Works 1W I :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Not this specific brand but Santa bought one for me and my wife. Really nice to have the muscles loose after a run. 

• Like 2
  • PING G400 LST 8.5 Evenflow Black 65g 6.5
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Mizuno HMB MP20 3i Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Ben Hogan PTx Combo Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • TaylorMade MG2 TW 56 & 60 Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5
  • TaylorMade TP5

Western, NY

5.7 Index

Now they also have a partnership with the NBA. I would expect the brand to get big quickly 

• Like 1

:titelist-small: 818 H1 19deg Hybrid Fuji Atmos White or King Cobra UT 18.5 with KBS C Taper

Leupod Gx2i3 Rangefinder

Love the hypervolt and use it almost daily (as a golfer, runner, cyclist, I’m always needing some relief) the back pad didn’t seem to do much for me other than being a mobile heating pad, ended up returning it

• Like 1

Driver  :titelist-small: TS 2, Hzrdus Smoke Black Stiff 9.5* Setting, A2

Fairway Wood:   :ping-small: G30 Stiff Shaft

Hybrid:   :titelist-small: TS2 19* Hzrdus Smoke Black Stiff shaft

Irons:     :titelist-small: 718 AP1 (4-PW) AMT Red Stiff Shafts 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX4 52* 56*

Putter:   :cameron-small: Scotty Cameron Golo 5

Right Handed 

Pittsburgh, PA

On 4/8/2021 at 2:42 PM, RollingGreens said:

Now they also have a partnership with the NBA. I would expect the brand to get big quickly 

I had never seen or heard prior to work, I’m seeing it pop up everywhere the past few months.

Check out my reviews

WITB:

Hyperice is a descent product as is theragun. Like most products there’s name recognition and hype but there may be other better products.

They are effective for immediate relief and warming up before workouts compared to foam rolling. 

i was looking around the internet during the Black Friday sales and doing some research on the various models since my chiropractor has been using one on his patients. So far not enough data to say how effective they really are but there doesn’t seem to be any real downside to their use for immediate relief

• Like 1

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

1 hour ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Hyperice is a descent product as is theragun. Like most products there’s name recognition and hype but there may be other better products.

They are effective for immediate relief and warming up before workouts compared to foam rolling. 

i was looking around the internet during the Black Friday sales and doing some research on the various models since my chiropractor has been using one on his patients. So far not enough data to say how effective they really are but there doesn’t seem to be any real downside to their use for immediate relief

You can’t go over bony prominences. You also need to be able to tolerate the pressure. Manual therapy alone is not as effective as manual therapy and exercise. That’s the biggest thing research has shown in the rehab community 

• Like 2

Leupod Gx2i3 Rangefinder