2021 Official Review: Motocaddy M5 and M7

1 hour ago, Motocaddy Prez said:

Our Hydroflex bags have the stand built on the inside of the bag structure rather than the outside, so there is no protrusion resting against the cart causing instability in the fit.

Nice!! Thx for that info👍

• Like 1

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
..Callaway Epic Speed 4W (Project X Cypher)
..Tour Edge Exotics EXS 7W (Tensei CK Blue)
..Callaway Super Hybrid 23 (PX Catalyst) and Big Bertha 19 5H (Recoil ZTR)
..PXG 0211 6i-GW (Mitsubishi MMT) 
..Cleveland CBX2 54 and CBX 60 (both Rotex graphite)
..Evnroll ER5 (33", 385g, P2 Reflex Tour)
..all in a Datrek bag on a Bag Boy Quad XL push an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart.

Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator

17 hours ago, golfish! said:

@xOldBenKenobiX yeah this thing really gets moving at speed setting 9. I have to do a light jog in order to keep up with it. Maybe I will try that for a twilight round when the field is wide open at my local course and see how fast I can finish a round. I have finished 18 in under 3 hours just at a standard walking pace with my manual push cart by myself before~

Trust me that thing will haul buggy especially in 8 th gear. I been running it in 2nd and amble along behind it.  Had one of the members ask if that was as fast as it would go? I told him no and he tried it and tried to stay with it in 4th. LOL it got away from him then did the auto stop as advertised.  

• Like 7

Driver ---- TM M-6 Evenflow 65 G R flex---- 3 wood TM V-Steel Aldila 65G R Flex--- 7 Wood TM V-Steel Ust Pro Force 65 R flex--- 9 Wood TM V-Steel Stock TM Stiff---- 1 Iron Ping Eye2 Stock Ping blue label medium---- Irons 5 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex #2 shafts-- SW Cleveland 588 56* S-400 Sensicore---- Putter Rusty 1997 Scotty Cameron Santa Fe fluted Bulls Eye shaft- Bags either Jones Original non stand or Burton Mini Staff non advertising model

On 4/20/2021 at 11:16 PM, Motocaddy Prez said:

Loving the thread!  Great job testers, really good feedback!! I'll be on at 6 PM PST tomorrow if anyone would like to ask any questions, or feel free to post in the meantime and I'll make sure to answer!

LOL this old man was in bed when you were on---- LOL 9 PM EST

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Driver ---- TM M-6 Evenflow 65 G R flex---- 3 wood TM V-Steel Aldila 65G R Flex--- 7 Wood TM V-Steel Ust Pro Force 65 R flex--- 9 Wood TM V-Steel Stock TM Stiff---- 1 Iron Ping Eye2 Stock Ping blue label medium---- Irons 5 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex #2 shafts-- SW Cleveland 588 56* S-400 Sensicore---- Putter Rusty 1997 Scotty Cameron Santa Fe fluted Bulls Eye shaft- Bags either Jones Original non stand or Burton Mini Staff non advertising model

5 hours ago, BIG STU said:

No trust me it will not slow you down. That thing will run faster than you can keep up with it. I will add they are highly manunaverable. Was messing around with mine out at the course yesterday and I have some moves with it. Was messing around on the range. One of my buds 2 sections down wanted to hit my hybrid. I told him stay where you are at. I was sitting down and ran the whole shootout over to him and told him wait and then I spun it around so he could select a club Then backed it up like a real caddy. When he finished I pulled it up got the club and moved it back to me.  Had some of the older guys clap. Was in the clubhouse and had it sitting by the putting green in full view. Where I was sitting it had enough power to shoot throgh the window .  I messed with that thing for a few minutes making it go back and forth.  Then went on the patio. Someone would get near it I would make it move. Yep I was having fun with that thing yesterday. Drew quite a few questions. But I do not see any of those that asked buying one because they do not walk. Those guys do know I was walking like 5 holes before I got hurt. I told them this was part of my rehab. 

Love this!!  You're a pro already!

• Like 2

Man, after this I am starting to save up now for the M7. These seem like it will only add to the enjoyment of walking.  

• Like 7

:cobra-small: Radspeed 9* @ 8*  :Fuji: Ventus Black 6-X

:taylormade-small: Sim Max 15* Aldila Rogue Silver 70 X-Stiff

:titelist-small: TSi2 18* Hybrid Tensei AV White Raw 90X

:ping-small: G410 22* Hybrid Project X Even Flow Black 85 6.5

:Sub70: CB 5,6 Dynamic Gold X100

:Sub70: MB 7-PW Dynamic Gold X100

:mizuno-small: T20 50*, 56*,60* Dynamic Gold S400

:EVNROLL: ER5v Short Plumbers Neck 35" Gravity Grip (Testing in Progress

:titelist-small: Pro V1x

:Clicgear:  3.5+ Push Cart

:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9 with Slope

:SuperSpeed:

Man, after this I am starting to save up now for the M7. These seem like it will only add to the enjoyment of walking.  

It really does! I had to ride the last two rounds (foot issue) however I really missed the MotoCaddy. Back on that hoss tomorrow!! [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 4

Callaway  Epic Flash 10.5 Driver
Callaway MAVRIK MAX 3 - wood
Callaway Big Bertha 2019  4 & 5 hybrid 
Callaway Mavrik Max 6 hybrid
Tommy Armour 845 MAX 7 - GW Irons
Cleveland CBX 2 54 Degree SW
Cleveland CBX Full-Face Wedge 58 degree
Odyssey 
 ODYSSEY ARM-LOCK 2-BALL TEN 

26 minutes ago, ole gray said:

It really does! I had to ride the last two rounds (foot issue) however I really missed the MotoCaddy. Back on that hoss tomorrow!! emoji7.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to hear you’ll be back, I am the same way I played a round out of town and had to ride and it didn’t seem right. 

• Like 2

:cobra-small: Radspeed 9* @ 8*  :Fuji: Ventus Black 6-X

:taylormade-small: Sim Max 15* Aldila Rogue Silver 70 X-Stiff

:titelist-small: TSi2 18* Hybrid Tensei AV White Raw 90X

:ping-small: G410 22* Hybrid Project X Even Flow Black 85 6.5

:Sub70: CB 5,6 Dynamic Gold X100

:Sub70: MB 7-PW Dynamic Gold X100

:mizuno-small: T20 50*, 56*,60* Dynamic Gold S400

:EVNROLL: ER5v Short Plumbers Neck 35" Gravity Grip (Testing in Progress

:titelist-small: Pro V1x

:Clicgear:  3.5+ Push Cart

:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9 with Slope

:SuperSpeed:

15 hours ago, BIG STU said:

No trust me it will not slow you down. That thing will run faster than you can keep up with it. I will add they are highly manunaverable. Was messing around with mine out at the course yesterday and I have some moves with it. Was messing around on the range. One of my buds 2 sections down wanted to hit my hybrid. I told him stay where you are at. I was sitting down and ran the whole shootout over to him and told him wait and then I spun it around so he could select a club Then backed it up like a real caddy. When he finished I pulled it up got the club and moved it back to me.  Had some of the older guys clap. Was in the clubhouse and had it sitting by the putting green in full view. Where I was sitting it had enough power to shoot throgh the window .  I messed with that thing for a few minutes making it go back and forth.  Then went on the patio. Someone would get near it I would make it move. Yep I was having fun with that thing yesterday. Drew quite a few questions. But I do not see any of those that asked buying one because they do not walk. Those guys do know I was walking like 5 holes before I got hurt. I told them this was part of my rehab. 

Love it haha just showing off at the range to get people attention

When is this race going down that you mentioned?

• Like 3

image.png.ad696fd2f3d922d8ef36c08fdcc34191.png

looks like Peter Finch has one too~

• Like 2

Driver : :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 9* MC Kuro Kago Silver 60 Stiff

Woods : :benhogan-small: GS53 3 Wood 14* Mitsubish Tensei Blue 73g Regular

Hybrids: :callaway-small: XR Project X Stiff (3&4)

Irons : sub70logo.png.3c207e4e90c1eeca7b9a917b5fa4b848.png 699 Pro Black 5-AW 1* flat KBS Tour V 90 Stiff Shafts 

Wedges : File:Kirkland Signature logo.svg - Wikimedia Commons 52, 56, 60 

Putter : :taylormade-small:Spider Red

Bag : datrek-brand_1456761019__86876.original.jpg.7c24f9ae71c7730ce29a828226731487.jpg lightweight cart bag | motocaddy.jpg.258c0b46e60c2804fc6b1f64bca0aef3.jpgDry Series Bag

Ball :  :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX (2019) | Screen-Shot-2017-07-20-at-7_24.05-AM-300x118.png.9f1c4cb1d62511ee40a05bd6d5795f97.png ProV1x (2021)

Rangefinder : 836d5c8b9e44880db86abcd3b735255d.w2480_h836.jpg.bcd4050c642957abbdca7453a6cb0469.jpg ULT-X

Pushcart : motocaddy.jpg.258c0b46e60c2804fc6b1f64bca0aef3.jpgM5 GPS DHC Electric Push Cart

SoCal, USA

Right handed HDCP 16.4

Moving through heavy areas of pine cones is very doable.  The front wheels hop around like a rabbit on a briar bush however it keeps on keeping on. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Odyssey 

On 4/22/2021 at 6:24 AM, BIG STU said:

That is one of the best stories, I've read in any testing ever yet!  

On 4/22/2021 at 11:55 AM, Motocaddy Prez said:

Love this!!  You're a pro already!

Isn't that the truth.  Only thing better would have bene if he cold have had a video of it for you guys to use as an ad or promotion...ha

• Like 4

:titelist-small: TSi2 Kuro Kage 50g R Flex

:titelist-small: TSi2 16.5 FW with GD AD IZ 6 Shaft

:ping-small:  G410 FW 7 Alta CB R flex 

:ping-small: G410 Hybrid 26 degree Alta CB R Flex

:titelist-small: T100S/T200 Combo 5-7 T100S 8-P T200 TT Black Oynx R Flex

:titelist-small: SM7 54.08 F 58.12 K 

:ping-small: Heppler Tomcast 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12

11 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

That is one of the best stories, I've read in any testing ever yet!  

Isn't that the truth.  Only thing better would have bene if he cold have had a video of it for you guys to use as an ad or promotion...ha

Maybe I can make a video next week

• Like 2

On 4/22/2021 at 9:47 PM, Tpoole22 said:

Love it haha just showing off at the range to get people attention

When is this race going down that you mentioned?

Do not know the Veteran I mentioned went in the VA Hospital last week

• Sad 3

5 hours ago, BIG STU said:

Keep us posted Stu. Praying for his quick recovery!

• Like 2

Driver : :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 9* MC Kuro Kago Silver 60 Stiff

Woods : :benhogan-small: GS53 3 Wood 14* Mitsubish Tensei Blue 73g Regular

Hybrids: :callaway-small: XR Project X Stiff (3&4)

Irons : sub70logo.png.3c207e4e90c1eeca7b9a917b5fa4b848.png 699 Pro Black 5-AW 1* flat KBS Tour V 90 Stiff Shafts 

Wedges : File:Kirkland Signature logo.svg - Wikimedia Commons 52, 56, 60 

Putter : :taylormade-small:Spider Red

Bag : datrek-brand_1456761019__86876.original.jpg.7c24f9ae71c7730ce29a828226731487.jpg lightweight cart bag | motocaddy.jpg.258c0b46e60c2804fc6b1f64bca0aef3.jpgDry Series Bag

Ball :  :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX (2019) | Screen-Shot-2017-07-20-at-7_24.05-AM-300x118.png.9f1c4cb1d62511ee40a05bd6d5795f97.png ProV1x (2021)

Rangefinder : 836d5c8b9e44880db86abcd3b735255d.w2480_h836.jpg.bcd4050c642957abbdca7453a6cb0469.jpg ULT-X

Pushcart : motocaddy.jpg.258c0b46e60c2804fc6b1f64bca0aef3.jpgM5 GPS DHC Electric Push Cart

SoCal, USA

Right handed HDCP 16.4

12 hours ago, BIG STU said:

So sorry for this news.   

• Like 1

Odyssey 

I put together a little video on removing the low strap on the M7.  Once you get the Moto Bag it locks into place removing the need for that strap!

A little quickie on the unfolding process. 

• Like 8

Odyssey 

Sorry if this was already asked/covered.

How do you handle going across small bridges? Sometimes with a manual push cart, I screw up and run the wheel into the side of the bridge when maneuvering. I could see myself screwing up worse with an electric cart. 

• Like 3

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Current tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 4/27/2021
Driver:titelist-small: TSi 2 - Graphite Design AD-XC 6S
Hybrids:taylormade-small: SIM Max 3H, 4H - Matrix Ozik 85S
Irons:srixon-small: ZX5 5 - PW - Accra 95 icwt S
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CBX 2 54, CBX Full Face 58 - Nippon Modus 105 Wedge
Putter:  :odyssey-small: Two Ball Ten S Tour Lines - 31"

5 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

Sorry if this was already asked/covered.

How do you handle going across small bridges? Sometimes with a manual push cart, I screw up and run the wheel into the side of the bridge when maneuvering. I could see myself screwing up worse with an electric cart. 

Do you play where the Hobbit lives???

HA! Just kidding!!! 😂 Great question!!! I’d love to see someone pull this off on a windy bridge!

• Haha 1

Driver: :cobra-small: King F9 Speedback, Xphlexxx Busa 2 Liquid, XX stiff, 45”

Fwy:  :callaway-small: Super Hybrid 17*, Aldila RIP Alpha 105 S, tipped 1”

Hybrid: :callaway-small: X2 Hot Pro, 20*, Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 105X

Irons: :honma:TR20 Tour P 4-10, :Nippon: Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Wedges: Vega VW-06 50*/54*/58*, Dynamic Gold S400

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

All clubs have :Arccos:  In the Winn Dri-Tac 2.0 Oversize grips

24 minutes ago, PMookie said:

Do you play where the Hobbit lives???

HA! Just kidding!!! 😂 Great question!!! I’d love to see someone pull this off on a windy bridge!

LOL. It doesn't even need to be windy. For my course, you often go from a side hill, down the hill, and then need to make a fairly steep turn to get onto the bridge. And there is often kind of like a ledge or bump to get on the bridge. Last thing i want to do is hit the bridge at an angle and flip the bag into the water. 

• Haha 3

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Current tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 4/27/2021
Driver:titelist-small: TSi 2 - Graphite Design AD-XC 6S
Hybrids:taylormade-small: SIM Max 3H, 4H - Matrix Ozik 85S
Irons:srixon-small: ZX5 5 - PW - Accra 95 icwt S
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CBX 2 54, CBX Full Face 58 - Nippon Modus 105 Wedge
Putter:  :odyssey-small: Two Ball Ten S Tour Lines - 31"