Testers ANNOUNCED: Tommy Armour Impact No. 3 Putters

What a great opportunity! As a tester on the No.3 a few years back I know how great this will be for the testers who are chosen. Btw it's still in my bag and I dont see it leaving. . .ever. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

Would like to test the No 1 plumbers neck (or No 2 dbl bend neck).  I currently use an Odyssey Stroke Lab No 1 plumbers neck with an Evenroll 1.0 Gravity Grip.  In reserve I have an Odyssey O-Works No 1 Wide (double bend neck) with a FlatCat Solution std grip.

Raleigh, NC.

:ping-small:  G400 Driver

:ping-small:  G30 3W

:ping-small: G400 2H

:taylormade-small: Rocketballs 3H

:ping-small: Karsten 4H

:ping-small:  G700 Irons

:ping-small:  Glide Wedges 52, 56 & 60

:callaway-small: Odyssey O-Works 1W putter

:taylormade-small: Tour Response Yellow

I am interested in becoming a tester for mygolfspy.com. I am a 3.8 index golfer that used to be good. I am 57 years young and have a 13 year old daughter that can also help with feedback from two generations of golfer. My feed back will be honest and straight forward. Thank you for the opportunity to test products for your website. Looking forward to the first product. 
sincerely,

Doug Strobel. 

I just bought the Infusion Aero, so I am most interested to see if the impact putters are better with their feel.

Driver: TM M2 10.5; FW: TM Sim Max 3/5; Hybrid: Cobra FMax 4/5; Irons: Adams A7 5-PW; Wedges: Tommy Armour 52,56,60; Putter: Tommy Armour Infusion Aero

• Name: Robert Naegle
  • Current Putter; Rifle mallette, Cameron Futura Phantom X
  • Which Impact model you want to test: A in the attached picture.

I currently rock a custom blade style putter, but flip between it and my double wide bettinardi. I would love to see what this new Tommy Armour brings to the table.

Playing golf is my headspace... scores may vary depending on the ability control my emotions 

• Golfspy_CG2 changed the title to Testers ANNOUNCED: Tommy Armour Impact No. 3 Putters
  • Golfspy_CG2 locked this topic
  • Golfspy_CG2 unlocked this topic