Testers ANNOUNCED: Tommy Armour Impact No. 3 Putters

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When the Tommy Armour Impact No. 3 won the Most Wanted Mallet title in 2018, we all took notice. When it did it again in 2019, we knew this putter was special. Since then, the Impact No. 3 has ge

This was a very popular one, many members were excited to test the newest edition of the Tommy Armour Putter line to see if it lives up to the past success--Most Wanted Winners--of the previous models

Received the putter yesterday, I love the looks of it.   

Posted Images

I currently use an Odyssey 2-ball blade. It has a few years on it but is very reliable. My eye is drawn to the new #2 wide and would like to see if it has the alignment and feel that the 2-ball has. Scotty Cameron has a wide model and I have tested this putter on a few occasions but the price tag is too much. Thank-you!

Mike Monroe

Anthony

Klamath Falls Oregon

Scotty Cameron Newport 2

I would like the opportunity to test the Impact 3

Titleist TS2 Driver

Titleist 915F 3 wood

Titleist 915H 2Hy & 3Hy

Callaway Mavrik 5-AW Irons

Vokey SM6 52 S grind & 54 M Grind

Scotty Newport 2 

Currently roll with a Ping Answer 2 newer with blue insert

Wouldn't mind trying the newer style see what is all about...still not sure of the look...kinda ol school lol

Sinkin' Birds from Yo Tips is eh nice walk in Thee Parkette...but, alas...Boogie'n wit Ye Ladies Teets can bee Thyne 4-Some of Dreamy Holes 🙂

Good luck applicants! Would definitely be in on this but I’m looking to get away from inserts for my best putter! 
Really digging the two tone on this

• Like 2

Check out my reviews

:ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

WITB:

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 SM8 - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125 S :odyssey-small: O-Works 1W I :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

14 hours ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

tommyarmour_impact_putters_std-02.jpg

When the Tommy Armour Impact No. 3 won the Most Wanted Mallet title in 2018, we all took notice.

When it did it again in 2019, we knew this putter was special. Since then, the Impact No. 3 has generated a bit of a cult-like following.

For 2021, the Tommy Armour Impact line includes revised No. 1 and No. 3 models and a new No. 2 wide. With that, we'd like to get some feedback from MyGolfSpy readers.

Interested in testing, reviewing, and keeping one of these putters? Reply (don't quote) below with:

• Name
  • Which Impact model you want to test

14 hours ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

When the Tommy Armour Impact No. 3 won the Most Wanted Mallet title in 2018, we all took notice.

When it did it again in 2019, we knew this putter was special. Since then, the Impact No. 3 has generated a bit of a cult-like following.

For 2021, the Tommy Armour Impact line includes revised No. 1 and No. 3 models and a new No. 2 wide. With that, we'd like to get some feedback from MyGolfSpy readers.

Interested in testing, reviewing, and keeping one of these putters? Reply (don't quote) below with:

• Name

Wayne Sell, Castle Rock, CO Spectra 604, Impact 3

Hi my name is Kevin Kratzer. I live in Shingletown Ca. I’m currently using a odyssey red ball putter. I’d like to test the far right hand model with the long fangs. Model a in this image.

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/uploads/monthly_2021_04/tommyarmour_impact_putters_std-02.jpg.9c9a13924fcabc941d270a6e82e64edb_LI.jpg.bfeeaa7f68bcff7245b3b1b6809ad4f8.jpg

15 hours ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

• Name

Josh

Kansas City

Bettinardi BB56

impact 3 please 

I'm such a cheapskate! I currently play a $25 toe-balanced Ray Cook Gyro mallet and I average 30-32 putts per round. My golf buddies who have spent $500 for a Scotty can't keep up with me and my cheapo putter.

The only way I'll ever be able to own a premium putter like the Tommy Armour Impact No. 3 is if you select me to be a tester. My fate rests with you...  

I live in Huntington Beach, CA and play twice a week most weeks.

https://www.rockbottomgolf.com/golf-clubs/putters/ray-cook-golf-gyro-limited-edition-u-s-a-putter/

• Golfspy_CG2 changed the title to Testers ANNOUNCED: Tommy Armour Impact No. 3 Putters
  • Golfspy_CG2 locked this topic
  • Golfspy_CG2 unlocked this topic