TESTERS WANTED! ×

The Stack System Review and Progress Thread

dlow206

11 minutes ago, Getoffmylawn said:

I thought about that too, but it’s going to be tough to break into the market unless you can do it better & cheaper at this point.  That’s really the only big drawback of the Stack is the expense…not just the stick, but you literally can’t use it without a radar, and after two years there is an annual subscription fee ($99) to keep getting the AI.  Ain’t cheap…

Yes this is the biggest limiting factor I imagine, it is at least about a 500 up front charge if you need to buy the radar, and as many have shared subscriptions are the worst.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

UPDATE

Just finished the full speed spectrum which was recommended after the foundation course.

Another leap forward so extremely happy with progress so far, considering I started before the foundation course at 90mph to now be at 112mph is mind blowing.

Key points that have helped.

1. Commitment & consistency - sounds obvious, especially considering the app sets reminders for your next session but it's committing to 3 sessions a week for quite a few months and life gets in the way sometimes.

2. Watching the videos on the stack website where Sasho explains the results of various people, found it extremely useful to set my expectations and not expect progress every single session.

3. A personal one this, started using the Tour Tempo app to try and remove an old habit of trying to swing by numbers and place the club in a perfect position on the backswing, this led to a slow jerky backswing with poor rhythm. Found Tour Tempo pretty difficult at first as it was so far out of my comfort zone but after a short time it all started to flow and definitely helped with an increase in speed.

Should have time for one more program before the season starts for me in the U.K. so will keep grinding to see what I can achieve this summer.

2 pics below are the before and after from completing the full speed spectrum program.

baseline 2.png

baseline 3.png

Finished Full Speed Spectrum on Sunday (first program after Foundation), and my progress check last night.

StackProgress.jpg.b9005b6e1e2473535a5ec31017db34f7.jpg

Not worried too much about the driver swings not progressing - the 195gram weight went up three miles per hour and that seems to correlate to the progress I saw during the two months of the program. Additionally, I tweaked a muscle in my neck on Tuesday and it was a little sore last night.

The app recommended another round of Full Speed Spectrum, but I'm going to go with program recommendation No. 2 which was Neural Drive. Specifically, I am going with Neural Drive for variety and because of the website description:

"The Neural Drive program is also effective for the golfer who struggles with the concept of maximum effort swing."

With it being a 24 session program I'm looking at finishing right around mid-April which is the beginning of my full golf season. At that point I'll probably transition to Cruiser for the season.

I will also be re-doing my baseline with the Mevo+ before starting Neural Drive. My previous two baseline and progress checks were completed with the Sports Sensor Radar and now that I use the Mevo+ for the sessions, I'd like to get all of the numbers lining up correctly.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

38 minutes ago, edingc said:

Finished Full Speed Spectrum on Sunday (first program after Foundation), and my progress check last night.

StackProgress.jpg.b9005b6e1e2473535a5ec31017db34f7.jpg

Not worried too much about the driver swings not progressing - the 195gram weight went up three miles per hour and that seems to correlate to the progress I saw during the two months of the program. Additionally, I tweaked a muscle in my neck on Tuesday and it was a little sore last night.

The app recommended another round of Full Speed Spectrum, but I'm going to go with program recommendation No. 2 which was Neural Drive. Specifically, I am going with Neural Drive for variety and because of the website description:

"The Neural Drive program is also effective for the golfer who struggles with the concept of maximum effort swing."

With it being a 24 session program I'm looking at finishing right around mid-April which is the beginning of my full golf season. At that point I'll probably transition to Cruiser for the season.

I will also be re-doing my baseline with the Mevo+ before starting Neural Drive. My previous two baseline and progress checks were completed with the Sports Sensor Radar and now that I use the Mevo+ for the sessions, I'd like to get all of the numbers lining up correctly.

I was also recommended another round of full speed spectrum, I think most likely because of my answers to the short quiz at the end of the progress check. I'm probably going to stick with the app suggestion based purely on results so far, you'll have to let us know how you find the Neural Drive program!

• 2 weeks later...

I have an opportunity to purchase this.

However I am a 16 index and in truth a relatively poor-average ball striker. Is this worth doing to add speed or am I better focusing on strike/technique? I am aware these sell out here in the UK very quickly so if I don't pull the trigger now I might have to wait until next year etc.

I am also going through some lessons just now.

3 minutes ago, MIHIGO26 said:

However I am a 16 index and in truth a relatively poor-average ball striker. Is this worth doing to add speed or am I better focusing on strike/technique? I am aware these sell out here in the UK very quickly so if I don't pull the trigger now I might have to wait until next year etc.

If it is in your budget to get the stack and a measuring device do it! You won't regret it and it may acutually help ball striking in the long run. 

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

12 minutes ago, THEZIPR23 said:

If it is in your budget to get the stack and a measuring device do it! You won't regret it and it may acutually help ball striking in the long run. 

Okay done, that's me sold. Got the PRGR package. ill update progress like everyone else 😁

Edited by MIHIGO26

On 2/17/2023 at 8:44 PM, MIHIGO26 said:

You won’t regret it, get speed up so once your technique and strike improve you’ll make golf much easier for yourself 

Done my baseline on Thursday there, had a look through this thread to see some of yours, my word I am SLOW compared to your guys. My avg driver clubhead speed which I have from a Trackman session I done last year was 90mph. The stack has me at 94mph so makes sense without a ball.

Surely, and I mean surely, there is room for serious gains here with me?

10 minutes ago, MIHIGO26 said:

Done my baseline on Thursday there, had a look through this thread to see some of yours, my word I am SLOW compared to your guys. My avg driver clubhead speed which I have from a Trackman session I done last year was 90mph. The stack has me at 94mph so makes sense without a ball.

Surely, and I mean surely, there is room for serious gains here with me?

I started on Oct 1st last year at 90mph, am now up to 116mph midway through my 3rd program so stick with it and you’ll see gains! 
worth watching the videos on the stack website where Sasho goes through various peoples results. I found it helped set expectations as you shouldn’t expect to see an increase every session, the gains aren’t linear so patience required to keep pushing when you might not initially be seeing the results you want. 

10 hours ago, MrKSTOKES said:

I started on Oct 1st last year at 90mph, am now up to 116mph midway through my 3rd program so stick with it and you’ll see gains! 
worth watching the videos on the stack website where Sasho goes through various peoples results. I found it helped set expectations as you shouldn’t expect to see an increase every session, the gains aren’t linear so patience required to keep pushing when you might not initially be seeing the results you want. 

Yeah, I mean I knew I wasn't fast hence why I have the thing in the first place but i didn't realise how slow I actually was. I played a full 18 today after my baseline on Thursday there and I couldn't strike balls for toffee, it was like I was a 30 handicap. Wonder if it's connected.

Anyway day one of foundation program tomorrow.

On 2/17/2023 at 12:48 PM, THEZIPR23 said:

I intend to buy soon.  I am hoping that freeing up the swing for speed and efficiency will help the swing mechanics also.  Anyone have thoughts on that hypothesis?

11 minutes ago, snaphooks said:

I intend to buy soon.  I am hoping that freeing up the swing for speed and efficiency will help the swing mechanics also.  Anyone have thoughts on that hypothesis?

First, welcome to the forum!  I encourage you to stick around, build up your profile with a picture and introduce yourself, and dig in...this is a great place for golf knowledge and camaraderie!

I'm in no position to tell you why or validate your hypothesis, but I will tell you that training with the Stack helps me swing with more intent on the course, and when I do that I have less time to let conscious swing thoughts get in the way of an athletic motion.  Hope that makes sense...?

And if you do pull the trigger on the Stack, message a Stack user on this thread and get a referral code from them...saves you $50, and they get referral credit.

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

1 hour ago, Getoffmylawn said:

First, welcome to the forum!  I encourage you to stick around, build up your profile with a picture and introduce yourself, and dig in...this is a great place for golf knowledge and camaraderie!

I'm in no position to tell you why or validate your hypothesis, but I will tell you that training with the Stack helps me swing with more intent on the course, and when I do that I have less time to let conscious swing thoughts get in the way of an athletic motion.  Hope that makes sense...?

And if you do pull the trigger on the Stack, message a Stack user on this thread and get a referral code from them...saves you $50, and they get referral credit.

awesome, thank you!

On 2/25/2023 at 11:11 AM, snaphooks said:

I believe that sequencing gets better. In order to swing as fast as possible the body needs to move correctly. The mind and body working together is an amazing thing. 

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

This program definitely does not work for everyone. I haven't had any luck despite being the perfect candidate. I'm over ½ thru the 2nd program and I've had a lot of frustrations with this program. Thinking I've found something and then it quickly fades away. It's a lot of time and investment so think hard before you put the $$$ to invest in this. These gains that people are posting are hard to believe. Don't know anyone that uses it another than our Head Pro. When they baselined his driver speed @ only 96 mph I should have known. Like my mother used to tell me, "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is".  

IMG_1671.jpg.11701b8c25429174a932c7051f6643df.jpgViewrece.jpg.673bf8f1378133daff29e5102ed23488.jpg

Edited by Backofthecup

2 hours ago, Backofthecup said:

This program definitely does not work for everyone. I haven't had any luck despite being the perfect candidate. I'm over ½ thru the 2nd program and I've had a lot of frustrations with this program. Thinking I've found something and then it quickly fades away. It's a lot of time and investment so think hard before you put the $$$ to invest in this. These gains that people are posting are hard to believe. Don't know anyone that uses it another than our Head Pro. When they baselined his driver speed @ only 96 mph I should have known. Like my mother used to tell me, "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is".  

IMG_1671.jpg.11701b8c25429174a932c7051f6643df.jpgViewrece.jpg.673bf8f1378133daff29e5102ed23488.jpg

First off, welcome to the forum!

Second, have you considered sending this info to the "info@thestacksystem.com" support email address and asking for advice or input?  Many of us on this thread have found great responsiveness, often times directly from Sasho himself.  It might be worth asking. 

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

Thank you! I have. Full disclosure, I'm a scratch golfer and 54 years old. I swing in the low 90's and have much room for improvement. After going thru most of the 1st program without any progress I reached out to them. I was the "ideal candidate". Low handicapper losing distance. They asked me to send them a video of max intent swings. I did that and they said I wasn't swinging hard enough. Meanwhile, my buddies that I play golf with for years said I look like I'm swinging out of my shoes. The recovery from a Max intent workout was ridiculous. The muscle in my upper back was always sore. My on course distance never improved even though I was able to get 2 mph out of a max intent swing that in now way resembles a golf swing. So for me, I wish I would have spent that time lifting weights and do resistance training. Something I've been avoiding like the plague. There are no shortcuts in life.

10 hours ago, Backofthecup said:

Thank you! I have. Full disclosure, I'm a scratch golfer and 54 years old. I swing in the low 90's and have much room for improvement. After going thru most of the 1st program without any progress I reached out to them. I was the "ideal candidate". Low handicapper losing distance. They asked me to send them a video of max intent swings. I did that and they said I wasn't swinging hard enough. Meanwhile, my buddies that I play golf with for years said I look like I'm swinging out of my shoes. The recovery from a Max intent workout was ridiculous. The muscle in my upper back was always sore. My on course distance never improved even though I was able to get 2 mph out of a max intent swing that in now way resembles a golf swing. So for me, I wish I would have spent that time lifting weights and do resistance training. Something I've been avoiding like the plague. There are no shortcuts in life.

I wouldn't call this a shortcut, as you've already stated it's a lot of work.  I will tell you that at 54 I was a sub 1 handicap, so about where you were at and that my handicapped rose significantly primarily because I lost distance into my 60's.  It will happen.  I've recaptured some of that distance through overspeed training, SuperSpeed first and now stack.  I had my greatest gains early on with SuperSpeed but the one size/fits all training was doing me in physically.  I couldn't maintain it.  Stack has been better for me in that regard.

You should find a trainer that specializes in golf if you are going that route.  Most of the guys on tour do overspeed training along with working out.  It is a proven method that works for most people.  It's also a bit tricky to do it while trying to find time to play.  You certainly need to be careful that you aren't trying to carry those max swings into your gamer swing.  I have a hitting net and hit some wedges as a part of my warm up and cool down - I find it keeps my swing golf focused when I get on the course inbetween work out sessions.

Also both SuperSpeed and Stack can be frustrating - gains come as they come.  You clearly have a better swing and are probably maxing out what you have at the moment.  It may take longer for you to experience a jump.  I've also seen that those jumps come with false starts, too.

Good luck whatever direction you move in.  

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Session 1 in the books.   Only thing I will say is the grip was installed not considering graphics on shaft which I thought was a bit weird but not a big deal  

DCEA12C2-0587-4752-8357-93E162AEF773.png

image.jpg

Srixon Z565 9.5* Miyazaki Kaula Mizu 6x

Cobra F7 13.5* Aldila Tour Blue 75x

Cobra F6 Baffler 17.5* Aldila Tour Blue 85x

Cobra Amp Forged 4-PW KBS Tour Stiff

Vokey SM6 50, 54. 58

Hey all,

Been doing a bit of speed training and work with the stack system for a few weeks now. Been following this thread closely and decided to join!

Q - Does anyone find that they still swing slower without a ball than with one?

I'm also curious as to whether the gain numbers can look a bit inflated because a large proportion of people will swing anywhere up to 20% slower when you take away the ball. I've had limited range sessions in the past few weeks, so unsure of actual progress with driver and ball.

For example I was maxing out at 115 a month or so before getting the stack system. My speed then dipped as I was unable to train for a few weeks and lost the driver swing a bit. When I got the stack and done the baseline tests, my initial stack swings gave me an eSpeed of 95. After 7 sessions, I've now got the eSpeed in the app to 110 so I'm curious to see what that translates to.

Absolutely love the app/training aid as a whole though. Really good product. 

Edited by Feynman22

On 2/27/2023 at 11:40 PM, Backofthecup said:

Would echo some of the comments and absolutely combine the stack with some form of golf fitness - e.g. basic compound lifting with some explosive stuff (med ball slams and jumps). I think Medicine ball slams are some of the best bang for buck. You could make great progress with a ball and a set of resistance bands for example.

Worth trying something like FitforGolf for guidance, but there are a number of accounts that share great content on instagram for free (GolfWOD is another one).

I'd also combine it with consulting a pro who understands/specialises in adding distance. I can recommend a number of coaches on skillest who could potentially offer some advice. Without knowing anything about your specific scenario, you could likely add 10mph on easily.

Padraig Harrington is the best example of what's possible. He's added on a lot of speed and distance as he's joined the seniors tour, so age shouldn't be a limiting factor. Incredible what he's done really.

Edited by Feynman22
typos

Just curious how anyone's progress has been with this tool, curious what the responses will be

Driver , Taylormade Sim2 10.5, Hzrds black 6.0

3Wood, Taylormade R15, Hzrds blank 5.5

3Hybrid, Taylormade SLDR, Stock stiff shaft

Irons, 4 - P Callaway Apex 19 stiff tour elevate 

Wedges, 48, 52, 59 Vokey SM 6

Ball, Prov1x

20 minutes ago, Backofthecup said:

Not a fan of the product. Followed program to a tee. Still sore from the session I did 2 days ago. Everyone tells me I have 10 mph easily to gain. Bought supposedly the "best" product to unlock that and spent lots of $$$. Buyer beware.

IMG_1671.jpg

What's your swing thoughts with driver? For example a big turn, extending up into the trail side, having high hands, pulling down hard on the handle on way down. Some things that I go back to in range sessions. Different ideas will work for everyone else.

What's your intent? Are your max swings too similar to an on course gamer swing? Or are you happy to let go and lose balance and hit shots all over the range when working on speed.

Can you increase hand path length? So is the stack getting near parallel or beyond - if not is mobility an issue?

If none apply is your sequence good? I find step drills have helped me in the past (I'm still poor in this area).

Reason I ask that is a big part of speed gains can come from technique tweaks as well as better overall fitness from the stack training. For example, I found I was allowing my weight/COM to shift too far to the trail side on my backswing. Working on re-centring earlier allowed me to then push off my trail foot much easier and was an instant 5mph boost. That's why I'm such a big proponent of coaching.

Wanted to share some things that have helped me & others - hope some of that helps!

Edited by Feynman22

27 minutes ago, Backofthecup said:

Not a fan of the product. Followed program to a tee. Still sore from the session I did 2 days ago. Everyone tells me I have 10 mph easily to gain. Bought supposedly the "best" product to unlock that and spent lots of $$$. Buyer beware.

IMG_1671.jpg

Not entirely sure this is the right thread for you, you’ve mentioned that you don’t like the product and that it didn’t work for you but for the majority posting in this thread we’ve seen great results, you shouldn’t be sore 2 days after a 15 minute speed session so maybe it’s just not for you?
the rest of us will continue sharing our results and encouraging each other which is the point of the thread 

New stacker here...

Firsts, impressed with the baseline test and exposure to the AI, and all the built in videos.  Really like the automatic connection to my Mevo+ (seamless).  Surprised at the length of rest time - but given my fumbling attempt to change the weights maybe that is actually a good thing. 

Second, QUESTION I have of you veteran Stackers, if I know life/work is going to get in the way of when the AI tells me I should do my next session - should I do it a day earlier or a day later?  (I was surprised after doing the baseline on Tuesday it is telling me to wait until Friday for my first foundations work out - and know I'll be gone for work...)  

Walking ahead of my BagBoy QuadXL w Alphard eWheels
Driver: Callaway Mavrik SubZero 9* Neutral w stock Evenflow Riptide R flex shaft
3W  Titelist TS2 15* Draw w Tensei Blue R flex
3H, 4H Cobra One Length F9 Speedback hybrids (1”short) w Fujikura Atmos R flex shaft
5I-GW Cobra Forged TEC Black One Length (1”short, 2* flat) KBS 90 R flex shafts
56, 60 Cobra King MIM One Length Black (1” short) KBS HiRev2.0 125 S flex shafts
ER7  or Scotty Futura X - 35”

OnCore Elixr (lemon or lime)