Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

The Stack System Review and Progress Thread

dlow206

I have my first Phase 3 workout of Heavy Hitter coming up on Friday and damn it looks brutal!

7E18846D-1B55-40C7-9790-AA07A1A11120.png.1d919f9fc312a9c5a589f799ebd8eab8.png
So far this program has been tough and not a ton of fun compared to the others, but I’m not judging anything until I’m done with it.

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

14 hours ago, Backofthecup said:

Progress check after 2nd program, Neural Drive. Continue with 3rd program Full Speed Spectrum or try something else? 

IMG_1703.PNG.jpeg.1c83c0eb6da6e9f2840fe69569b0677d.jpeg

Personally I would stick with what the app suggests, I assume the AI is suggesting a program for a reason so I leave that decision to the app. 

13 hours ago, Getoffmylawn said:

I have my first Phase 3 workout of Heavy Hitter coming up on Friday and damn it looks brutal!

So far this program has been tough and not a ton of fun compared to the others, but I’m not judging anything until I’m done with it.

Yeah that does look tough! I'm expecting a heavy hitter program soon as my heavy weight speeds aren't great in comparison to the lighter weights, you'll have to keep us posted on how it goes

19 hours ago, Getoffmylawn said:

This looks brutal 😂 will be avoiding that 

19 hours ago, Getoffmylawn said:

DUDE is going to be laying hammers down in NC after this!  Haha that looks exhausting. I just had my first session that included 280g swings and man is that some work! 24 of them?  make sure you have your pre-workout! haha

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

Last session of Foundations program complete. Pretty happy with the last two sessions as, although I'm yet to test it hitting a ball, I'm now swinging quite a bit quicker than I ever thought possible.

Really interested to see what the app throws at me for the next program now.

image0-1.jpeg

Edited by Feynman22

This session was a legitimate workout. One takeaway: I'm really bad at step swings. Started to figure it out during the set, but definitely suggests some sequencing (or basic coordination) issues.

image.png

image.png

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

12 hours ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

This session was a legitimate workout. One takeaway: I'm really bad at step swings. Started to figure it out during the set, but definitely suggests some sequencing (or basic coordination) issues.

image.png

image.png

I found the step swings frustrating at first but saw a massive jump after feeling an exaggerated stretch between the lower body stepping forward while resisting with the upper body, arms then whip through and speed jumps way up. Can't say this would work for everyone but definitely opened my eyes to proper sequence

I

3 hours ago, MrKSTOKES said:

I found the step swings frustrating at first but saw a massive jump after feeling an exaggerated stretch between the lower body stepping forward while resisting with the upper body, arms then whip through and speed jumps way up. Can't say this would work for everyone but definitely opened my eyes to proper sequence

I felt the same way, and kind of still do and I’ve completed 5 programs now. I’ve found that when I start with my feet touching I don’t load well on my trail foot, and then don’t get to my lead side with any momentum or stretch either. Now I start a little wider to exaggerate the push forward and the lead foot push back. Kind of like Dr. Kwan’s drill (on YouTube) if you’ve ever seen it. Sometimes it works, other times I can’t find it. 

:ping-small: g430 lst

:titleist-small: TS2 20* hybrid, New Level PF-2: P-7; 902: 6-5

:taylormade-small: hi-toe 51* and 57*

:mizuno-small: M Craft IV

1 hour ago, AndySP said:

I

I felt the same way, and kind of still do and I’ve completed 5 programs now. I’ve found that when I start with my feet touching I don’t load well on my trail foot, and then don’t get to my lead side with any momentum or stretch either. Now I start a little wider to exaggerate the push forward and the lead foot push back. Kind of like Dr. Kwan’s drill (on YouTube) if you’ve ever seen it. Sometimes it works, other times I can’t find it. 

This has been my experience too. Some days, step swings are on, some days it's just not happening. 

• Callaway Rouge ST Max LS 9* Driver w/ Mitsubishi Tensei Shaft 
  • Callaway Rouge ST Max 3W w/ Mitsubishi Tensei Shaft 
  • Callaway Mavrik 4Hy
  • Mizuno JPX 923 Forged 5-AW
  • TaylorMade Hi-Toe RAW 54-10 & 58-10 
  • L.A.B. MEZZ. 1 w/ ACCRA x L.A.B. Shaft (RIP: TaylorMade TP Hydro Blast Bandon 3)
  • Titleist Pro V1x

Apps/Systems I use:

Tests:

5 minutes ago, snicerz said:

This has been my experience too. Some days, step swings are on, some days it's just not happening. 

That’s kind of the experience as a whole though right?  Some days I expect to see some fast numbers and I don’t, and other days I’m not expecting much and I set a PB.  Certainly keeps it interesting…

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

Is the stack system work the extra money in comparison to the other big speed swing systems? I'm looking to go into one but I don't want to settle. Also has anyone had the opportunity to look into the putting system they are developing?

Ian Lydon

Driver: Callaway Rogue 9.5

3W: Cobra LTDx

3H: Callaway XR 16 Pro

Irons: Titleist T100 (2023) PW-6, Titleist T200 (2023) 5-4

Wedges: Sub 70 (52 and 58 Tester)

Putter: Ping Anser G2

5 minutes ago, Getoffmylawn said:

That’s kind of the experience as a whole though right?  Some days I expect to see some fast numbers and I don’t, and other days I’m not expecting much and I set a PB.  Certainly keeps it interesting…

Definitely! Like most things, progress is not linear with the Stack. My current program, I've hit a plateau. I haven't actually seen "progress" in about 5 sessions. Yesterday, I finally started getting some new PBs but even then, some swings just brought my averages down.

• Callaway Rouge ST Max LS 9* Driver w/ Mitsubishi Tensei Shaft 
  • Callaway Rouge ST Max 3W w/ Mitsubishi Tensei Shaft 
  • Callaway Mavrik 4Hy
  • Mizuno JPX 923 Forged 5-AW
  • TaylorMade Hi-Toe RAW 54-10 & 58-10 
  • L.A.B. MEZZ. 1 w/ ACCRA x L.A.B. Shaft (RIP: TaylorMade TP Hydro Blast Bandon 3)
  • Titleist Pro V1x

Apps/Systems I use:

Tests:

2 hours ago, DonnieGolfs said:

Is the stack system work the extra money in comparison to the other big speed swing systems? I'm looking to go into one but I don't want to settle. Also has anyone had the opportunity to look into the putting system they are developing?

Personally it’s a yes from me, I’d go back and read some of the testimonials we’ve put up on previous pages, we’ve also discussed other options such as super speed etc so you should find all the answers you need, I’ve had a good look at the putting system and it looks really good from a practice standpoint as it will quantify your practice instead of just hitting putts around a putting Green but the weather hasn’t been nice enough yet in the UK for me to trial it properly, will be having a deep dive from the end of April onwards when the courses aren’t so waterlogged so will report back with my findings 

Progress may not be linear, but progress is progress.

Now, if I could just find the center of the club face rather than high on the toe…

EC23290C-170F-4F3A-B1EF-686D9D186F80.jpeg.b4653ed1e68b04fa69f09376e6fe954f.jpeg9F664128-FB8D-4593-A606-71C2A75D77A5.jpeg.a237ff3a308260d7b608c5073f6060b3.jpeg

Walking ahead of my BagBoy QuadXL w Alphard eWheels
Driver: Callaway Mavrik SubZero 9* Neutral w stock Evenflow Riptide R flex shaft
3W  Titelist TS2 15* Draw w Tensei Blue R flex
3H, 4H Cobra One Length F9 Speedback hybrids (1”short) w Fujikura Atmos R flex shaft
5I-GW Cobra Forged TEC Black One Length (1”short, 2* flat) KBS 90 R flex shafts
56, 60 Cobra King MIM One Length Black (1” short) KBS HiRev2.0 125 S flex shafts
ER7  or Scotty Futura X - 35”

OnCore Elixr (lemon or lime)

16 hours ago, MrKSTOKES said:

Looks like a glitch? Contact the stack via the app, under settings and the contact us tab (sends your details to them so they can check the data) and explain the issue, they’ll get back to you pretty quickly

No it's not a glitch. Just another misleading number to make you feel like you are making gains when in fact, you are not. They are basically saying your eSpeed and Potentials depend on the RADAR you are using. There is some serious lack of integrity from these guys. It's easy to sell product when you are telling everyone you are making gains when you are not:

"I had a look at the data and the app thinks you used the Swing Speed Radar for the first two sessions, and PRGR Black Pocket for the recent one. To calculate the eSpeed we take some device specific calibration date in to account, so that is the reason for the odd change in eSpeed.

Can you tell us if you used the PRGR for the previous two sessions? We can adjust which radar is tagged (not possible in the app right now) if we know which one was used for the various sessions.

Best Regards,

Roger - TheStack Support"

21 minutes ago, Backofthecup said:

No it's not a glitch. Just another misleading number to make you feel like you are making gains when in fact, you are not. They are basically saying your eSpeed and Potentials depend on the RADAR you are using. There is some serious lack of integrity from these guys. It's easy to sell product when you are telling everyone you are making gains when you are not:

"I had a look at the data and the app thinks you used the Swing Speed Radar for the first two sessions, and PRGR Black Pocket for the recent one. To calculate the eSpeed we take some device specific calibration date in to account, so that is the reason for the odd change in eSpeed.

Can you tell us if you used the PRGR for the previous two sessions? We can adjust which radar is tagged (not possible in the app right now) if we know which one was used for the various sessions.

Best Regards,

Roger - TheStack Support"

Not sure I agree with you there, they’ve said the app thinks you used a different radar and different radars are calibrated differently (I assume on the level of accuracy for each different type of device) doesn’t seem misleading to me and confused why you’d think this explanation shows a lack of integrity? 

1 minute ago, MrKSTOKES said:

Not sure I agree with you there, they’ve said the app thinks you used a different radar and different radars are calibrated differently (I assume on the level of accuracy for each different type of device) doesn’t seem misleading to me and confused why you’d think this explanation shows a lack of integrity? 

It shows lack of integrity when you lead your customers to believe they are making gains when they are not. You are obviously personally connected to them and don't want to hear any negative feedback about the product. I am providing the most honest feedback.  Each program on front page says I'm making gains, yet ON THE COURSE speeds are the same. According to the app my latest eSpeed is 101. That is not even close to what I'm seeing on the course through 2+ programs. I come back to the program because I see the enormous gains people are making and just keep thinking its me, and sooner or later it will kick in. Are people seeing ON THE COURSE gains? That is really the only question that matters. I'd like to hear feed back from them to keep me going.

10 minutes ago, Backofthecup said:

It shows lack of integrity when you lead your customers to believe they are making gains when they are not. You are obviously personally connected to them and don't want to hear any negative feedback about the product. I am providing the most honest feedback.  Each program on front page says I'm making gains, yet ON THE COURSE speeds are the same. According to the app my latest eSpeed is 101. That is not even close to what I'm seeing on the course through 2+ programs. I come back to the program because I see the enormous gains people are making and just keep thinking its me, and sooner or later it will kick in. Are people seeing ON THE COURSE gains? That is really the only question that matters. I'd like to hear feed back from them to keep me going.

I just asked the same questions as well!

29 minutes ago, Backofthecup said:

I have no personal connection whatsoever to any golf company let alone the Stack System, I was just pointing out its a well known fact that different radars (below the top tier or trackman etc) give different results, this is known fact so I personally didn’t see fault with the explanation, I’m sorry it didn’t fit your narrative but accusing me of being connected to the company for being happy with it is an interesting take?

I can only speak for myself and my results, 

7 iron has gone from 145 yard carry to 170, driver has gone up over 40 yards.

no one is suggesting this or any product works for everyone but in my personal experience as an ex teaching professional there’s normally reasons behind everything if you look hard enough 

9 minutes ago, MrKSTOKES said:

I have no personal connection whatsoever to any golf company let alone the Stack System, I was just pointing out its a well known fact that different radars (below the top tier or trackman etc) give different results, this is known fact so I personally didn’t see fault with the explanation, I’m sorry it didn’t fit your narrative but accusing me of being connected to the company for being happy with it is an interesting take?

I can only speak for myself and my results, 

7 iron has gone from 145 yard carry to 170, driver has gone up over 40 yards.

no one is suggesting this or any product works for everyone but in my personal experience as an ex teaching professional there’s normally reasons behind everything if you look hard enough 

Forget about the radar change. Pretend it never happened. The numbers don't add up either way. Right now it's telling me I've gained 8mph and swinging over 100+mph eSpeed. That is not even close to being true. I live in Austin and the weather has been great all winter and I have been playing consistently. My rip it swing on the course is 94 mph.

I'm glad you hear you had a significant on the course gain with your 7-iron. That is good information and will really help people that are struggling. Sometimes these threads are nothing but a highlight reel. I apologize for suggesting you had a personal connection.

27 minutes ago, Backofthecup said:

Forget about the radar change. Pretend it never happened. The numbers don't add up either way. Right now it's telling me I've gained 8mph and swinging over 100+mph eSpeed. That is not even close to being true. I live in Austin and the weather has been great all winter and I have been playing consistently. My rip it swing on the course is 94 mph.

I'm glad you hear you had a significant on the course gain with your 7-iron. That is good information and will really help people that are struggling. Sometimes these threads are nothing but a highlight reel. I apologize for suggesting you had a personal connection.

I think you may be misunderstanding the driver e-speed though. It’s telling you your “potential” max speed based on you swinging out of your shoes, that’s not a swing you’d ever use on the course, the whole point of the system is to show you what speeds you could swing at on the course if you continue the training and your gamer speed starts increasing upwards until you can game your current max.

the numbers are accurate for one off long driving type swings but it would be incorrect to expect to see that on the course.

hope that helps clarify the data 

Little update from me. Went to see the doctor as the pain in my shoulder blade area got worse as time went on. The pain in the balls of my feet went after a few days but this pain in the left shoulder blade area just got worse. Went to see the doctor and they checked my movement out etc. They said it was muscular rather than anything else and just to rest it for a week so no golf. He asked if I had done anything different this year with golf stuff and I mentioned I had been carrying my bag all year and he reckons it's because of that. So I did listen, no work on the Stack, no driving range. Played two rounds of golf since and was fine. It feels like the pain has mostly gone. However this week I went to the driving range for 75 balls, and guess what came back. 😞

Was planning on getting re-started with the stack this weekend, but since the pain has returned, looks like that won't be the case. Pretty gutted now as that's been two weeks and I've no doubt probably lost all progress.

And the icing on the cake, on the two rounds I did play I used my trolley instead, but I can no longer hit a golf ball at all. Great times.

Edited by MIHIGO26

47 minutes ago, MIHIGO26 said:

Little update from me. Went to see the doctor as the pain in my shoulder blade area got worse as time went on. The pain in the balls of my feet went after a few days but this pain in the left shoulder blade area just got worse. Went to see the doctor and they checked my movement out etc. They said it was muscular rather than anything else and just to rest it for a week so no golf. He asked if I had done anything different this year with golf stuff and I mentioned I had been carrying my bag all year and he reckons it's because of that. So I did listen, no work on the Stack, no driving range. Played two rounds of golf since and was fine. It feels like the pain has mostly gone. However this week I went to the driving range for 75 balls, and guess what came back. 😞

Was planning on getting re-started with the stack this weekend, but since the pain has returned, looks like that won't be the case. Pretty gutted now as that's been two weeks and I've no doubt probably lost all progress.

And the icing on the cake, on the two rounds I did play I used my trolley instead, but I can no longer hit a golf ball at all. Great times.

I took 3 weeks off last month to let some niggles calm down and was back up to speed within 5 sessions (2 of return to form and 3 program sessions) so you won’t lose much.

4 hours ago, TigerHoods said:

How long does it typically take to see results on the course with The Stack System?  

Will differ for everyone I imagine, from my experience the key to seeing it transfer to your course swing is to make sure you hit at least 30-40 balls a week at absolute max speed. You’re trying to educate your brain and muscles to swing faster so hitting a ball flat out speeds up the progress, shots need to be absolutely flat out, no concern on strike or direction, as your max speed increases your course swing speed will start to creep up as well.