Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Taylormade TP5 & TP5X Pix Practice Balls

MJAlworth

Holy cow!

You ever find something that you almost believe is too good to be true? WELL let me tell you, this is one of those times.

Last year I was given some Taylormade TP5 Pix balls by a friend and OH BOY let me tell you I loved them. I loved the look, the feel, everything!

Well almost... As any golfer will know, the only 3 certainties in life are death, taxes, and losing expensive golf balls. I had either beat up or lost all the balls I was given and was dismayed to see the $45 price tag associated with a new dozen. 

I hunted on the web and saw GolfDiscount.com had "Practice TP5 and TP5X balls for $20/dozen!

I almost felt like it was a scam but I gave it a shot.

The balls came in quick and in a very high-end... clear plastic bag. When I ripped it open I saw 12 brand new TP5 Pix balls. 

Sure they were not PERFECT. Some had black spots, some had smudging on the triangles, but otherwise everything seemed great!

I took them out and tested them and let me say that I could not tell the slightest difference. They are fantastic!

Needless to say, I am now a loyal purchaser of these balls. Sure my family once in a while will get me the real deal for a present, but for me, if the only downsides are some imperfections with the graphics, I can live with that!!!

I highly suggest anyone who wants to try these give them a shot!!!! I will get photos up the next chance I get, but they are genuinely worth every penny.

Driver: :callaway-small: Callaway Rogue ST Triple Diamond 10.5° (Mitsubishi Tensei AV White X-Stiff 75g)

3 Wood: :Sub70: Sub70 Pro Fairway 15° (Project X Evenflow Riptide 6.5 75g)

5 Wood: :Sub70: Sub70 949X Fairway 18° (Project X Evenflow Riptide 6.5 75g)

Irons: :taylormade-small:Taylormade P7MC 4-PW (TrueTemper XSeven)

Wedges: :bettinardi-1: 50° Bettinardi & :vokey-small: 54° & 58° Vokey SM8

Putter: :odyssey-small: White Hot OG No. 7 (SuperStroke Traxion Tour 5.0 grip)

Ball: Vice Pro Plus