FS: Miura TC-201 5-PW RH

Brogan

Set of Right Hand Miura TC-201 Irons, 5 - PW for sale.

$1,575.00 (OBO)

Bought this set to try out last fall, kind of on a whim. My club didn't have any to demo and there weren't many places around me that had these in stock to try. Loved the feel of the clubs, but not sure that they are 100% the best for my game based on where my swing is right now, so I've rationalized with myself it's ok to part ways with these beauties. They're gorgeous clubs and by the time I get done with writing this FS topic, there's a non-zero chance that I will have convinced myself to not sell them. However, given that I keep defaulting to my other sets it’s probably time to see these Miuras off to someone else who will actually use them. I'm not going to tell you anything you don't already know about Miura, so I'll skip the additional text about how amazing they look and feel (they really do feel amazing).

Here are the deets:

Loft: Standard
Lie: Standard
Length: +1/2”
Shaft: Project X 6.5
Grip: Golf Pride Z-Grip Cord, standard size
Custom Miura Ferrules in silver

The clubs are in great shape, with some of the irons literally being hit only once. Most of my testing was done with the 7-iron and Pitching wedge, so those two clubs have some scratches on their faces. The clubs were only hit on a grass range (no mats) and a couple of clubs saw use during a single round. The range is a little sandy so that contributed to some of the superficial scratch marks on the faces.

Otherwise, the clubs are pristine. All top lines are perfect. No dings, marks, or bag chatter. Soles and grooves and everything else are also mint. Face views of the clubs start at PW and progress in order to 5 iron. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

IMG_8684.jpg

IMG_8689.jpg

IMG_8692.jpg

IMG_8688.jpg

IMG_8691.jpg

IMG_8690.jpg

IMG_8685.jpg

IMG_8698.jpg

IMG_8697.jpg

IMG_8696.jpg

IMG_8695.jpg

IMG_8694.jpg