Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Hijacked comment section for the Forme We Tried it post?

What's up with the comment section on the "We Tried It" post regarding the Forme t-shirt? The whole comment section has been obviously hijacked by the company or paid shills. Most negative comments are replied to by shills or the company. Plus, the whole article reads like an advertisement in itself. I like what MGS does and I'm sure they don't want to ruffle many feathers as they try to grow but come on. There is not one thing in that article that talks about any of the potential negatives of the shirt or what the person trying it maybe didn't love.

Something about the whole article just smells funny. I know MGS says they're independent and all but reading this article and some other recent articles makes me wonder what the MGS core beliefs actually mean. Core belief #3 has always seemed weird to me. It says that MGS will never accept ad revenue from big golf companies. Maybe I'm looking too far into this but does that mean small non-golf companies like Forme can pay? If that's the case, fine, disclose it.

All I have to say is that I recommend MGS staff take a step back and check the tone of their articles before posting them.

What's up with the comment section on the "We Tried It" post regarding the Forme t-shirt? The whole comment section has been obviously hijacked by the company or paid shills. Most negative comments are replied to by shills or the company. Plus, the whole article reads like an advertisement in itself. I like what MGS does and I'm sure they don't want to ruffle many feathers as they try to grow but come on. There is not one thing in that article that talks about any of the potential negatives of the shirt or what the person trying it maybe didn't love.
Something about the whole article just smells funny. I know MGS says they're independent and all but reading this article and some other recent articles makes me wonder what the MGS core beliefs actually mean. Core belief #3 has always seemed weird to me. It says that MGS will never accept ad revenue from big golf companies. Maybe I'm looking too far into this but does that mean small non-golf companies like Forme can pay? If that's the case, fine, disclose it.
All I have to say is that I recommend MGS staff take a step back and check the tone of their articles before posting them.

Comments Read like, but that happens in lots of comment sections. I think it would be very difficult to prove they were shills.

This is how the “we tried it” portion of the site works. They try a product for a short period of
Time and write an article. I tried on the shirt and have to say it did what it said it would do. I don’t think there was any intent to misrepresent with the article based on my conversations with Harry. He really seemed genuinely impressed which is why he wanted me to try it on.

They get lots of products sent to them to review. Not everything is reviewed and not everything is glowing.

There no ad revenue is from major golf companies. They do accept ads from smaller companies to help promote them. You can read that on the main site. Here is the link: https://mygolfspy.com/advertise/

Not trying to change your opinion, just trying to fill in a little more of my interpretation of the details.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG