TESTERS WANTED! ×

The Home Course, DUPOT, WA

I recently played the Home Course after not playing it for about 2 years. Surprisingly the course has changed a bit with the additional of many new bunkers. The bunkers have been dug out as well so many are deep and difficult to maneuver. The greens have a very true roll feel and break every which way. The open concept of the fairways helps with inaccurate tee shots but beware of upslope, downslope and native grasses to bother your approach shots. I would highly recommend this course to any level of golfer as its a fun and challenging for all levels. Best times to play is year round but for some massive roll, play in the summer months.

7 minutes ago, Bustaferrari said:

I recently played the Home Course after not playing it for about 2 years. Surprisingly the course has changed a bit with the additional of many new bunkers. The bunkers have been dug out as well so many are deep and difficult to maneuver. The greens have a very true roll feel and break every which way. The open concept of the fairways helps with inaccurate tee shots but beware of upslope, downslope and native grasses to bother your approach shots. I would highly recommend this course to any level of golfer as its a fun and challenging for all levels. Best times to play is year round but for some massive roll, play in the summer months.

Sounds like it's changed a lot since I played it, which was in 2008.  The clubhouse was a trailer.  I assume it's a nice clubhouse now!?!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

• 3 weeks later...

2nd this. Home Course is my favorite track here after Chambers. I've played Bandon a few times and feel like you could lift Home Course and drop it among the courses at Bandon and it would be a great fit.  Pic from last week. 

20210417_163745000_iOS.jpg

Edited by Raj LP

- Raj

HDCP 12
Driver - Taylormade M5 9 - HZRDUS Smoke S
Irons - Ping i200 AWT 2 stiff shafts
Wedges - Titleist Vokeys 50, 55, 60
Putter - Odyssey Fang 2 Ball