Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Best Car to Carry Your Clubs?

8 hours ago, Kenny B said:

I've never had any blue lights behind me in 7 years.  When I bought it new in 2014, many people thought it was a police car.  It is the same color as unmarked state police cruisers.  I could see cars coming up behind me, and all of a sudden they would slow way down... until they got close enough to see it wasn't a stater.

I have also had fun with the little pocket rocket cars.  One day as I went under a freeway overpass, a little car comes barreling down the onramp in front of me and hit 80mph... in a 60 mph zone.  I punched it and pulled right up behind him; he slowed way down to 60 mph.  🤣  I pulled off at the next exit!!

Doesn't work anymore; car still looks new, but it doesn't look like the new cruisers!

Same issue here. Our unmarked cars are the  blacked out Chargers. I haven't received any tickets just comments. Nice car, thought you were one of us, you can't have your under car lights on red, blue, or in motion. 

Does yours have the launch control and track condition feature? I also get this car as a rental through Budget when I travel to Kansas City. Hemi Scat Pack with the race track features is freaking amazing. I got a kick out of the warning message when you hit the launch button. "Warning your steering wheel must be perfectly straight".

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

13 hours ago, ejgaudette said:

Will be rocking one this fall when we have our third, just not enough space in SUVs, and don't want to squish the kids together in at least one car. Though I will still keep the Subaru Legacy I have which has solid trunk space, clubs fit no problem and couple probably 3 bags and maybe even 4.

I've got 3 and we searched high and low for the best non-minivan option. Ended up with a Volvo XC90 (I mean, I had to with my user name, right?) and it fits three across no problems - even the oldest can easily buckle in while the littlest has plenty of room for her carrier to lock in.

In my :ping-small: Hoofer:

:ping-small: G410 LST 10.5* - Kai'Li White 60 X-flex

:nike-small: VRS Covert 3W 15* - Kuro Kage 65 S-flex

:titelist-small:  T200 4-GW, DG X100 Tour Issue - Tester

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth 54.12 SS & 58.10 SS

:ping-small:  Zing 2 LW - 60*

:ping-small:  Anser 2

1 minute ago, GolfSpy_THV said:

I've got 3 and we searched high and low for the best non-minivan option. Ended up with a Volvo XC90 (I mean, I had to with my user name, right?) and it fits three across no problems - even the oldest can easily buckle in while the littlest has plenty of room for her carrier to lock in.

My wife would like that one, but is really sold on not having them three across, we have a feeling the less they can touch each other the less arguments we will have to break up.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

I can't complain about my Mazda CX-5 currently.

I can fit 2 x Clicgear + 2 x SM H2N0 cartbags + 2 smaller carry bags for the kids without having to fold down the back seats. Only have to take out both drivers and put them on top of the bags.

mazda-cx-5-review-2015_40.jpg

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

I'm still trying to figure out how to strap a set of clubs to a motorcycle ... doesn't necessarily need to be the Harley brand but a cruiser would be awesome.

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

23 minutes ago, StrokerAce said:

I'm still trying to figure out how to strap a set of clubs to a motorcycle ... doesn't necessarily need to be the Harley brand but a cruiser would be awesome.

You’re looking for the MGS Your Golf Rig thread - either this or that ought to do the trick.

PXG___0811 X 9* - Mitsubishi Diamana s60 Limited X
Cobra___S9-1 Pro 15* - Matrix Ozik XCON 7 S
Adams___XTD Forged 3i - Matrix Ozik Program F15 120 S
Adams___CMB 4-PW - Matrix Ozik Program F15 120 S
KZG___Tri-Tour 50.08__54.10__58.12 - Accra iCWT 2.0-95i S
Nike___Method Converge B1-01 (copper insert)
Maxfli___'23 Tour X
"The most important shot in golf is the next one“

When I bought my Subaru Outback I assumed bags would fit across the cargo area - WRONG. 😠 I might be able to get 3 bags and players with the 60 back seat folded down, but 4 is out of the question. I think I might be able to get 4 bags and players in my wife’s Honda Accord, but I haven’t tried it other than one bag will fit across. Short of going with a full sized car, SUV or pickup - I think 4 bags and players might fit in a mid to small SUV if it’s tall enough to stand bags upright. I’m positive my old Honda Element would have taken 4 upright bags and players.

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, Payntr X 001 F (Mesh)

46 minutes ago, Middler said:

When I bought my Subaru Outback I assumed bags would fit across the cargo area - WRONG. 😠 I might be able to get 3 bags and players with the 60 back seat folded down, but 4 is out of the question. I think I might be able to get 4 bags and players in my wife’s Honda Accord, but I haven’t tried it other than one bag will fit across. Short of going with a full sized car, SUV or pickup - I think 4 bags and players might fit in a mid to small SUV if it’s tall enough to stand bags upright - I’m positive my old Honda Element would have taken 4 upright bags and players.

I have the Subaru Ascent which is their largest vehicle and my clubs will not fit laid across the back, parallel to the rear end, I have to lay them at an angle to fit. Definitely frustrating 

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Image1618536233.541654.thumb.jpg.ae2740613726061b8a178148f0a9dc08.jpg

I laid black carpet in the bed(Walmart $20) to keep my bag from sliding around. I have a cover on the bed so I can lock my pushcart and bag in the bed.

Using a PXG 0211 w/Project X Evenflo Riptide regular shaft; Cobra King F8 4W & 6W w/Mitsubishi Tense ck Blue regular shaft; Cobra F8 19* Hybrid w/Recoil 460 shaft, Irons 5-PW Wilson Staff D-7 w/Recoil 460 regular shafts; Cleveland Zipcore 50*, 54* & 58* wedges & EVNROLL E-6R putter.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

14 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Same issue here. Our unmarked cars are the  blacked out Chargers. I haven't received any tickets just comments. Nice car, thought you were one of us, you can't have your under car lights on red, blue, or in motion. 

Does yours have the launch control and track condition feature? I also get this car as a rental through Budget when I travel to Kansas City. Hemi Scat Pack with the race track features is freaking amazing. I got a kick out of the warning message when you hit the launch button. "Warning your steering wheel must be perfectly straight".

No, it's just a stock R/T Hemi with all the bells and whistles. but I bought it new in 2014 with a lifetime warranty for $29,200... msrp $41,900.  I do wish the suspension was a little better; might have to upgrade when it needs it.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

5 hours ago, downlowkey said:

You’re looking for the MGS Your Golf Rig thread - either this or that ought to do the trick.

I posted that in 2017, and I haven't seen it in our parking lot since.  Wonder why?

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

3 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

I posted that in 2017, and I haven't seen it in our parking lot since.  Wonder why?

Perhaps RoboCop is spending his retirement playing every course in the USA?

PXG___0811 X 9* - Mitsubishi Diamana s60 Limited X
Cobra___S9-1 Pro 15* - Matrix Ozik XCON 7 S
Adams___XTD Forged 3i - Matrix Ozik Program F15 120 S
Adams___CMB 4-PW - Matrix Ozik Program F15 120 S
KZG___Tri-Tour 50.08__54.10__58.12 - Accra iCWT 2.0-95i S
Nike___Method Converge B1-01 (copper insert)
Maxfli___'23 Tour X
"The most important shot in golf is the next one“

10 hours ago, fozcycle said:

I have a cover on the bed so I can lick my pushcart and bag in the bed.

I don't ever want to see you do that!

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

On 4/14/2021 at 1:37 PM, Apolloshowl said:

Honestly any hatch...

I don't know that I'd say that necessarily.

2013-hyundai-genesis-coupe-first-drive-r

I have to take D, 3W, and orange whip out of the bag to fit the bag in. When looking at pushcarts, my wife knew space was at a premium so was looking at things that folded as small as possible. I love the car, but it is certainly not optimal for golf clubs. I have fit two bags a couple times, but it always makes me cringe when closing the trunk.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

38 minutes ago, MaxEntropy said:

I don't know that I'd say that necessarily.

2013-hyundai-genesis-coupe-first-drive-r

I have to take D, 3W, and orange whip out of the bag to fit the bag in. When looking at pushcarts, my wife knew space was at a premium so was looking at things that folded as small as possible. I love the car, but it is certainly not optimal for golf clubs. I have fit two bags a couple times, but it always makes me cringe when closing the trunk.

I wasn't thinking of hot hatches... Should have clarified 4 door hatch or wagon style cars.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Ford Expedition Max.  With the 2nd and 3rd row seats down, you can slide a 4' x 8' sheet of plywood in. One of the best riding cars we've owned and gets 21+ mpg fully loaded at 80 mph.  It's big but drives really small.

1947537044_anglefront.png.dda4b1c0ad715725c2b0d40debfe2160.png

1002797043_weathertech1.jpg.cb8673e544a4c4b6ed332ed1625788dd.jpg

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

Sucks that they don't have big trucks in the UK my 2500HD can carry 10 sets of clubs with room for pull carts.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue Sub Zero 9* stiff

Wood: :adams-small: Tight Lies TI 3 wood stiff

Hybrid: :callaway-small: XR 3 19 deg stiff

Irons: :mizuno-small:  JPX 900 Tour std loft/lie

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 52,56,60

Putter: :odyssey-small: #7 Red

Ball: :srixon-small: Q-Star

12.9 Handicap

Comox Valley, B.C. 🇨🇦

I've never considered this a prerequisite for buying a car, but the last two SUVs I purchased I could not fit clubs width ways in the back. Always have to keep one of the seats folded up to get them in length wise. Definitely gonna make sure my next vehicle can fit them width ways in the back.

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges::callaway-logo-1: PM Grind 54* & 58*

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18

6 hours ago, Headhammer said:

I've never considered this a prerequisite for buying a car, but the last two SUVs I purchased I could not fit clubs width ways in the back. Always have to keep one of the seats folded up to get them in length wise. Definitely gonna make sure my next vehicle can fit them width ways in the back.

I sold cars for a brief period in my younger days and bringing your clubs to check the fit happened often - it was definitely not one of the odder things people "test fit" before purchase.

Oddest had to be a strange fellow who wanted to make sure his two giant duffel bags would fit in the trunk. The other salesmen and I raised a few eyebrows at that request..

In my :ping-small: Hoofer:

:ping-small: G410 LST 10.5* - Kai'Li White 60 X-flex

:nike-small: VRS Covert 3W 15* - Kuro Kage 65 S-flex

:titelist-small:  T200 4-GW, DG X100 Tour Issue - Tester

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth 54.12 SS & 58.10 SS

:ping-small:  Zing 2 LW - 60*

:ping-small:  Anser 2

I really want to buy a mini-van since renting a Chrysler Pacifica last year for our golf trip, 5 people, all clubs, luggage, coolers, everything. Super comfortable, was a hybrid and we got like 50 miles to the gallon. Man I want one badly!

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

-ckeller52

What's in the bag? This is....
IRONS         Srixon ZX5 5-AW fitted with Elements Recoil 806 F2 Shafts
WEDGE's     Vokey SM9 54* 14 Fitted with Elements Recoil 806 F2 Shafts and A 60* Jean Carlo Golf Wedge (Amazon)
DRIVER       default_taylormade-small.jpg M6
3 WOOD     default_taylormade-small.jpg M6
HYBRIDS     cobra King F9 Speedback 3&4  KBS TOUR HB GRAPHITE 75 R
PUTTER       cobra WideSport 35" 
Lamkin       Sonar+ Tour Calibrate Standard Golf Grips
I also use Garmin Approach S70 and a Bushnell V3 (no slope)
And a Full Swing Kit launch monitor for the three times a week or so when I practice. 

I had to put my clubs in the passenger seat in my 97 M Edition Miata. I recently sold it and purchased a 2012 Nissan Altima. Lots of trunk space, but it is the most boring car I have ever owned.

IMG_20210131_171347201_BURST001_COMP.jpg

Irons:mizuno-small: MP-62 4-PW forged

Driver:mizuno-small:JPX-EZ 2016

Fairway Woods :titelist-small: j910F 15 + 19 deg.

Hybrid :bridgestone-small:J40 4H

Putter :cameron-small: Studio Select Newport

Wedge :titelist-small: Vokey 250-08 50deg

Wedge :titelist-small:Vokey 54-11 54deg

Shoes :nike-small:2012 Lunar Control with Pulsar SoftSpikes

Bag :bridgestone-small:

I'm a sales manager at a Chevrolet dealership. Older customer said if his clubs and his wife's wheelchair would fit in a C7 (2016)Corvette, he'd buy it. Brought his clubs and her sport model, low profile chair, we placed them under the hatch, which closed with ease. He grinned, and an hour later, drove it away. I see him quite often at local tour events, still grinning and driving his club hauler.

Epic Flash Sub Zero 10o

Mavrik SZ 3 wood and 3 Hybrid

Mavrik Pro 5-PW

PXG 1 iron

Mack Daddy 46,52,60

Odyssey Stroke Lab Marxman