New Testing Section - Bug Thread

11 hours ago, Apolloshowl said:

Certainly seems like it is a smoother process right now. I can't say I have seen any misplaced applicants in the CC5 thread and that is saying a lot. 
I really agree and like to move to where it is and it is nice that when following a test the notifications you are getting are for actual comments and not just applications. 
I use the mobile version, but will there a replacement app if the one is taken down or is it a goner?

No new app is in development right now and the current version is no longer supported, sadly... I'll revisit it later this year, though, and see what can be done, if anything...

• Like 2

In my :ping-small: Hoofer:

:ping-small: G410 LST 10.5* - Evenflow Black 65 6.0

:nike-small: VRS Covert 3W 15* - Kuro Kage 65 S-flex

:wilson_staff_small:  D7 4-GW, KBS 105

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth 54.12 SS & 58.10 SS

:ping-small:  Zing 2 LW - 60*

:ping-small:  Anser 2

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Should probably edit the addresses out for these dudes who are just giving their personal information away... Yikes. Not sure if that's a bug with the application form, or they're not following d

Hope we didn’t work me out of a job 😮

No more 45,000 quote responses to weed through?  @Golfspy_CG2 you must like that idea. 😂😂

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, GolfSpy_THV said:

No new app is in development right now and the current version is no longer supported, sadly... I'll revisit it later this year, though, and see what can be done, if anything...

That's OK... I just went ahead and replaced the tapatalk app's spot on my iphone homescreen with a direct link to the forum webpage.  I'll just have to go through and check what I get e-mail notifications for and maybe expand that.

I noticed the tapatalk links appear to be broken, so I'm guessing that access was revoked along with the old MGS app?  Or is that a different issue?

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4 ALUMNUS

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver 10.5 - Ventus Blue 6x | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8s | :cobra-small: Speedzone 4-Hybrid - KBS Proto 85s

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - Nippon Modus 120x | :cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12C, 56.10V, 60.04W - Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope

3 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

That's OK... I just went ahead and replaced the tapatalk app's spot on my iphone homescreen with a direct link to the forum webpage.  I'll just have to go through and check what I get e-mail notifications for and maybe expand that.

I noticed the tapatalk links appear to be broken, so I'm guessing that access was revoked along with the old MGS app?  Or is that a different issue?

Believe it's the same issue.

• Like 1

In my :ping-small: Hoofer:

:ping-small: G410 LST 10.5* - Evenflow Black 65 6.0

:nike-small: VRS Covert 3W 15* - Kuro Kage 65 S-flex

:wilson_staff_small:  D7 4-GW, KBS 105

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth 54.12 SS & 58.10 SS

:ping-small:  Zing 2 LW - 60*

:ping-small:  Anser 2

I like the feature on the new testing thread for the section of "testers" (circled), could we add "*testers announced*" to the title (highlighted) I found myself pulling this up daily and if I didnt click the actual thread I wouldnt have known that testers were announced.

image.png.dc2b8ec70bd99536dbe1ba82da27ca03.png

• Like 2

Check out my reviews

:ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

WITB:

:ping-small:  Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 SM8 - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125 S :odyssey-small: O-Works 1W I :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2021 at 10:48 AM, GolfSpy_THV said:

FWIW - I dumped the app long ago when you guys made the big change to the web version and implemented a solid mobile web presence.  Haven't looked back.  With limited resources, I don't hate mobile web only.  

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
4 Wood (17*) - :callaway-logo-1: Big Bertha S2H2 - RCH 90 "Firm"
7 Wood  - :callaway-logo-1: Big Bertha Warbird S2H2 - RCH 90 "Firm"
5i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
GW - LW - :cobra-small: F8 - N.S. Pro Modus3 Tour105 ( S )
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Black)
Ball -  :taylormade-small: TP5X Pix
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

What's in timeout:
3 Wood (16*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
4i - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )