Testers Wanted! Shot Scope V5 ×

What's up with Bryson?

excourse

6 minutes ago, SkilledByDesign said:

For those that have watched the video, what is your take on his force dispersion technique? meaning the way he turns off his back heal and out of his swing stance. I think this is one of the things that will allow him to play for a longer period of time without injury along with his physical training as well obviously

It can't be a bad thing to let that pressure go and not have those restrictive movements when going that fast. How much longer this helps him keep up the speed only time will tell. All I know is he has a lot of people much smarter than I thinking about this and helping him out.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

Have we accounted for the SPB factor?  At a minimum, 90% of the game is played between the ears.  

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

Could it just be that Bryson is streaky?  There have been tons of very good, Hall of Fame good, players who were and are streaky.  Far rarer are the guys who are capable of being competitive week after week and even they go through streaks - it's just that theirs have to do with struggling to make top 10's instead of cuts.  

Nicklaus, Woods, Norman and Singh were the only guys that I can remember who could have their C game and still find ways to make cuts.  I'm sure there were probably others but those guys stand out of it.  Obviously Nicklaus and Woods are on Mount Rushmore but Norman and Singh aren't.  There are plenty of inconsistent guys who racked up lots of wins and majors,  

I didn't see Hogan, Sneed and that group in its prime, Palmer was on the down side - Watson, Phil and Ray Floyd stand out as streaky players who when on were the best player in the world and when not could easily miss cuts.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

4 minutes ago, revkev said:

Could it just be that Bryson is streaky?  There have been tons of very good, Hall of Fame good, players who were and are streaky.  Far rarer are the guys who are capable of being competitive week after week and even they go through streaks - it's just that theirs have to do with struggling to make top 10's instead of cuts.  

I think it is about being streaky. Like you said there’s far more that are than arent. DJ is another example of it. There’s lots of good golfers on tour and many times it comes down to the guy with the hot putter 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

7 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

I think it is about being streaky. Like you said there’s far more that are than arent. DJ is another example of it. There’s lots of good golfers on tour and many times it comes down to the guy with the hot putter 

DJ is a great contemporary example.  

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

On 4/30/2021 at 1:26 AM, BADFanBoi Scotty said:

wouldn't you jsut love to see Bryson (Or any PGA player)  leave the metalwoods at home and just take a full bag of irons to play one week, really force him to work on his irons.

I had the same thought after his performance at the Masters. I was telling some golf buddies Bryson needs to leave the woods in the bag when playing Augusta, how cool would that headline be " Bryson wins the Masters, playing with irons only!"

Chris  

Far and Sure......

:callaway-small:          GBB Epic  11*             

:callaway-small:               GBB Epic 7W (Heavenwood)

:ping-small::             G410 4 thru GW

:callaway-logo-1:   MD3 54*,60*                                                         

:cleveland-small:         Huntington Beach Soft #4

:bridgestone-small:   Tour B RX

37 minutes ago, LeftyHawk said:

how cool would that headline be " Bryson wins the Masters, playing with irons only!"

That would be quite the story.  Love Walter btw. In fact all of Jeff Dunham's characters are a stitch.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)