$40 MILLION FOR TOUR NEEDLE MOVERS

GaDawg

I made my statement above without having delved into the details.  Upon further review, I stand by my statement but now understand some of the motivation for this, outwardly ridiculous, program. 
PGA Tour to create $40 million bonus pool for stars like Tiger Woods (usatoday.com)
It seems the "PIP" program/fund is, at least to some level, the PGA's effort to stave off having any of their top players jump ship and move onto the Premier Golf League.
Known as the Player Impact Program, the concept is seen as a direct response to Premier Golf League, a proposed splinter tour funded by the Saudi Arabian regime that has tried to lure golf’s biggest names with the promise of a massive guaranteed pay day. PGL has spent years trying to gain traction but seems no closer to signing a sufficient number of elite players to be viable. The stuttering PGL effort nevertheless forced the PGA Tour to devise a means to reward stars for the value they add to the overall product rather than solely for their on-course performance.
Ponying up $40M sure looks to me like the PGA views the PGL as something more than a sputtering, traction-less threat. This could very well backfire on them whereby some of their solid players pool continues to work hard and place well at events only to see their social media popular competitors miss cuts and make more money than them.  That may be just the motivation needed to become the new, highly paid stars of the PGL.  
Like so many things, just follow the money... I sure hate seeing professional golf headed down this road [emoji46].

Wish I could give this multiple likes. Thanks for posting the additional “motivation” behind the program as it definitely casts a different light on the topic.
  • Like 5

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  to 16.5* w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 5-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:  logo-horizontal-black.svg Directed Force 2.1

Backups:  :taylormade-small:TM-180, :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, Bellum Winmore 787, :seemore-small: mFGP2,

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

2 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

I made my statement above without having delved into the details.  Upon further review, I stand by my statement but now understand some of the motivation for this, outwardly ridiculous, program. 

PGA Tour to create $40 million bonus pool for stars like Tiger Woods (usatoday.com)

It seems the "PIP" program/fund is, at least to some level, the PGA's effort to stave off having any of their top players jump ship and move onto the Premier Golf League.

Known as the Player Impact Program, the concept is seen as a direct response to Premier Golf League, a proposed splinter tour funded by the Saudi Arabian regime that has tried to lure golf’s biggest names with the promise of a massive guaranteed pay day. PGL has spent years trying to gain traction but seems no closer to signing a sufficient number of elite players to be viable. The stuttering PGL effort nevertheless forced the PGA Tour to devise a means to reward stars for the value they add to the overall product rather than solely for their on-course performance.

Ponying up $40M sure looks to me like the PGA views the PGL as something more than a sputtering, traction-less threat. This could very well backfire on them whereby some of their solid players pool continues to work hard and place well at events only to see their social media popular competitors miss cuts and make more money than them.  That may be just the motivation needed to become the new, highly paid stars of the PGL.  

Like so many things, just follow the money... I sure hate seeing professional golf headed down this road 😦.

First off the whole thing is dumb and weird.

That being said golf is the only sport that I can think of where you are paid based on your daily performance. All other sports pay you based on past/future performance. From that aspect it does make some sense. Doing it based of SM interactions is not the right method but there is some validity to the program as a whole. 

• Like 6

:taylormade-small:             SIM 9.5* (GD XC 6X) 

:taylormade-small:             SIM 15* (GD DI 7X) 

:taylormade-small:             3 DHY (GD DI HY8X)

:srixon-small:                    ZX7 4-PW (KBS C Taper S)

:titelist-small:                     Vokey SM8 49 08 F ( KBS 610)

:titelist-small:                     Vokey SM8 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titelist-small:                     Vokey SM8 59 04 L  (KBS 610)

:scotty-cameron-1:                Special Select SquareBack 2 33"

:titelist-small:                     ProV1

Twitter                     @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

Why shouldn’t labor share in the profits?

And the result of this is that it is not just about what happens on the course. If you want to point the finger of blame for that point it at Arnie. (And it’s not because I didn’t like him just making the point that he was compensated well beyond what his playing skills justified - with very good reason)

As to taking the 40 mil and dumping it into charity the idea is to invest this money in such a way that the Tour earns more and thus has more to give to charitable organizations while growing the game for the future.

The PGA tour has a better than most record when it comes to giving outside of itself.

I understand this move, it helps protect and expand the business in an ever changing marketplace.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 4

Taylor Made Stealth 10.5  Aldila Ascent Red R flex

Ping G410 5, 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Wilson D7 forged 5-GW -  Mamiya recoil 460 R flex

Edison Wedges 54 and 59 KBS Tour Graphite 80's

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Still on that elusive hunt for a 3 wood that I'm able to hit - I don't know why, I crush the 5 wood and it's really a 4 wood anyway. 

Turning the popularity of golf over to the social media mob is ridiculous. Players like Arnie, Jack Tiger and Phil always made extra money thru endorsements and pay to play arrangements at occasional tournaments. The market place will balance itself.
This is an incredibly poor decision by the PGA imo.

• Like 3

Wishon clubs, Odyssey CS stroke lab putter

Agree with pretty much all this. It’s unfortunate that money is needed to keep players somewhere. I understand it but don’t agree with it because I know what I would do.

maybe it’s just me and I admittedly am pretty naive when it comes to tour cards and what tournaments someone can play in but won’t these guys just play in whatever tournament they want in anyway regardless of who’s paying them?

• Like 4

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review

:Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X

:taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ

:titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52, 56, 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

18 minutes ago, revkev said:

Why shouldn’t labor share in the profits?

Then why not just split the $40M over the years event payouts?  This way all of the players get equal opportunity benefit.

• Like 2

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

11 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Then why not just split the $40M over the years event payouts?  This way all of the players get equal opportunity benefit.

Because the tour isn’t worried about losing guys at the bottom of the rankings. Look at what happened in European soccer. The minute it looked like the big name teams were heading for another league the powers to be threatened them with a huge fine. Then all of a sudden those teams weren’t so interested in leaving.

Paying the names that draws fans is how you keep others from stealing talent and making profits off them and affecting your profits. 

• Like 3

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

6 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Because the tour isn’t worried about losing guys at the bottom of the rankings. Look at what happened in European soccer. The minute it looked like the big name teams were heading for another league the powers to be threatened them with a huge fine. Then all of a sudden those teams weren’t so interested in leaving.

Paying the names that draws fans is how you keep others from stealing talent and making profits off them and affecting your profits. 

But the top ranked players are going to get the majority of the increased purse size; so it still rewards them more while still giving the lower ranked players a piece of the pie.  Moreover, it eliminates the popularity contest aspect.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

But the top ranked players are going to get the majority of the increased purse size; so it still rewards them more while still giving the lower ranked players a piece of the pie.  Moreover, it eliminates the popularity contest aspect.

Well the tour is a popularity thing. People aren’t paying to watch guys that aren’t named DJ, Rahm, Tiger, Phil and about 10-15 others. 

I used to go to tigers event at concessional and the years he wasn’t there attendance was way down even with some bigger names there. You could walk and talk with a bunch of different groups of middle of the pack players even on the weekend because nobody was following them or sitting around the holes they were playing.  

• Like 3

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

9 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Well the tour is a popularity thing. People aren’t paying to watch guys that aren’t named DJ, Rahm, Tiger, Phil and about 10-15 others. 

I used to go to tigers event at concessional and the years he wasn’t there attendance was way down even with some bigger names there. You could walk and talk with a bunch of different groups of middle of the pack players even on the weekend because nobody was following them or sitting around the holes they were playing.  

Well, we'll just have to agree to disagree on what makes the tour fun to watch/follow.  

• Like 3

Why not grow the game with our youth and underprivileged.  I coach high school golf and I am also a coach for the Jr. PGA  program as well as working at a course in the summer, and I can tell you that a lot of times, the kids are not well received on the course.  Many members at a lot of courses will complain that there are kids on the course because they (members) can't play certain holes due to us having matches etc. on their courses.  I understand that they pay a membership and that they want to play, but I LOVE watching kids go out with each other to play this game that we all love.  There is nothing like watching a group of kids show up each Saturday to go walk the course to practice.  This is how we grow the game.  We as adults should be more patient.  The PGA should spend the money teaching adults that without kids, we wont have a PGA much longer.  Kids should not be made to feel "in the way" when they are trying to practice or compete.  Spend the money on equipment for kids, right and left handed boys and girls clubs, bags, hats, coaches, and balls. 

These top tier guys don't need more money.  The sport needs an injection again.  Much like when Tiger was at his prime.  Golf was fun and exciting so kids wanted to play.  We are starting to lose that again.  Grow the game PGA, invest in the youth and not just the ones that can afford it. 

• Like 4

Driver:  :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero Hzdrs Smoke x flex 70g

3 Wood:  :titelist-small: 917 w/ Diamana Whiteboard stiff

5 Wood : :callaway-small: Epic Flash 18* Hzdrs Smoke stiff

4 Hybrid: :callaway-small:  Apex w/Kuro Kage stiff

Irons:  :callaway-small: 5-7  Apex forged 19 w/ Modus 120 X

9-A Apex Pro 19 w/ Modus 120 X

Wedges:  :callaway-small: MD5 52&56 Jaws Dynamic Gold wedge flex

Putter: :titelist-small: Scotty Cameron Del Mar 34"

On 4/20/2021 at 8:35 PM, GaDawg said:

"An individual’s value will be based not just on on-course performance but rather an Impact Score, which will be determined using six metrics: a player’s position on the FedExCup points list; a player’s popularity in Google Search; a player’s Nielsen Brand Exposure rating; a player’s Q Rating (appeal); a player’s MVP Index rating (engagement on social and digital channels); and a player’s Meltwater Mentions (frequency he generates coverage across media platforms)."

Call me a Dud, Ole Fart, etc., but I don't do social media. Never have and never will, that's one of the tings wrong with our country today. I think this new incentive program is a crock of crap. Play the game of golf, whomever shoots the lowest score wins and divide the money based on how the field finishes.

I feel certain others are going to disagree, but to each his own.

I think, more than anything, this money could be spent better in other places...  but it does create some fun incentives for guys who are in the middle of the FedEx rankings to attempt to "game" modern media and go viral... most of the top guys aren't going to be willing to do dumb things for $8 million dollars, but some of the up and coming golfers it would be life changing / career changing... 

Take a guy like Joel Dahmen... He's already pretty popular on Twitter, his caddy Geno has an excellent presence and while he's now won enough to be comfortable, he was also looking for an uncrustable sponsorship on twitter earlier this week... He rolls out the following playbook:

1. Announces if he wins, he will donate half the money to the animal shelters in all the cities he visits

2. During said announcement, he goes full Richard Sherman and answers all questions: "I'm just here to go viral and win 8 million dollars"

3. Whenever he gets to a city, he does local news with the local animal shelter... he goes full ham (if you haven't seen the various "local news pranks" they are fun... local news are always looking to fill time)... tries to teach a kitten to sit, it bites him. Wonderful. (I'm not a comedy write, this part needs some massaging)

4. Forms the "Paws and White Claws" foundation and raises money for local shelters... they now also have incentive to get him trending... 

This creates a story bigger than golf, as it's a guy basically saying "I'm cheating at a game to win $4 million for the puppies, please help me."... This would be a fun way for him to basically mock the system in place while also hopefully cashing a $4 million check... The right guy with the right strategy could easily game these rankings outside the FedEx points. 

I offered Max Homa my services on Twitter for 10%.

• Haha 1
  • Hmmm 1

Mavrik 9 degree - Ventus Black 7X

Mavrik 13.5 Degree - Hazardus Smoke

Sub70 19 degree - Proforce V2 8F5

Sub70 4u - Proforce V2 8F5

Sub70 5i - DG S400

Adams CMB 6-GW - Project X 6.0

Sub70 54 (286) and 58 (JB Low Bounce) - S300

SeeMore Trimetal Mallet (Custom fit and built... Kudos to Cody)

And as always, Kudos to Craigers.

On 4/24/2021 at 12:12 PM, fixyurdivot said:

Well, we'll just have to agree to disagree on what makes the tour fun to watch/follow.  

I don't think we disagree on what makes the tour fun to watch/follow.  I'd much rather have watched Larry Nelson in his prime than Rickie Fowler or for that matter Fred Couples.  Nelson was a far superior player based upon career record.  But very few even recall who he was much less that he won three majors (more the Greg Norman BTW).  The issue isn't us - we are going to watch golf no matter who is playing, we yak at each other and jab at each other about golf all the time - it's one of our passions.  

This issue is about a business trying to increase its market base by insuring that it's most popular players are reasonably compensated.  If the PGA tour is willing to invest 40 million one can only imagine how much the group that will split it up is actually worth - financially.  So the issue is about who could potentially watch if players x, y and z were playing more frequently and/or because players x, y and z are out in front as public shills for the sport.

I've been to the Valspar most years that I've lived here - enough times in fact that it has had 3 different names when I've attended it.  I've been on all four days of the week and for a practice round.  The Friday round that Tiger played was double the attendance of any weekend round that I saw.  Who is playing and who is in contention matters.  Sadly for the PGA tour the only real statistical needle movers for television have been Jack and Tiger - final rounds with them in the top 10 saw a significant increase in viewership - no one else has ever done that - not Arnie, not Phil, no one.  But that could change or another Jack/Tiger might surface.

• Like 2

EVNRoll ER 5

Still on that elusive hunt for a 3 wood that I'm able to hit - I don't know why, I crush the 5 wood and it's really a 4 wood anyway. 

Put me in the old geezers group, this Sept am 60.

Maybe am off subject, but let's be honest, today's  Pro-Golfers are the LEAST accessible professional players.

They walk between holes like royalty not even making eye contact with their adoring peasants. Tiger Woods does NOT sign golf balls, that is the equivalent of Babe Ruth not signing baseballs. I have not been to a tournament in a a couple of years, last one was in San Diego, NOT ONE player said a word to the fans as the walked between the ropes from hole to hole.

I still remember the 87 and 88 Phoenix Open, Fuzzy , Tom Kite, Tom Watson, Hal Sutton would say a simple hello's and thank you' s and acknowledged the people between holes, Fuzzy would crack jokes on the tee. The only people today's stars seem to interact is with the tournament directors and CEO's.  

That's just my two pesos and I could be wrong.

• Like 4

DRIVER: default_cobra-small.jpg.125f3712aad21ad9f7ca2c672e34a299.jpg  Cobra F-8 set at 10.5,  Aldila NV 2KXV Blue 60 (R) 44 1/2 "

3 & 5 WOOD: default_callaway-small.jpg.a58e7c6760b71a9eb95d385ecc5d2200.jpg Callaway XR-16, Fujikura Speeder Evolution 565 Red (R) 

IRONS 5-SW: default_ping-small.jpg.b7606a25498d65282474c96f18d2debd.jpg PING G-700, 2 upright, std loft  Alta CB (R) + 1/2"

HYBRID 3-4:  default_ping-small.jpg.b7606a25498d65282474c96f18d2debd.jpg PING G-410, 1 upright,  Alta CB 70 Red (R) + 1/2"

PUTTER: Byron Experimental GSS

Got to agree with all the this is ridiculous comments!  Rich getting richer, plain and simple.  And I think the PGA misunderstands the impact of social media and promoting those players who would further compel our children to spend more time on social media.  To only then be further bombarded by the social media algorithms that track every single search and like our kids make on social media.  To be bombarded with adds for Cobra golf equipment, because you like something Ricky Fowler posted.  I could go on and on about social media, and how it tracks everything you do....  This will promote expensive equipment, courses, clothing, trips, and the idea that you can't have fun at your local muni with hand me down clubs.  Promote first tee, buy clubs for kids to use at the first tee.

How about you split that 40 million dollars between the top 50 pro's who put on the most free golf clinics for youth in a calendar year.  And you only get credit for it, if it is not related to your sponsors, and their families etc.  That would be $800,000 for each pro in the top 50.  You want to see some pro's who aren't the most popular on the tour begin to interact with the public in person and grow the game in person, There you go.  In person contact.....NOT social media contact, which really is only contact by the pros through social media, which will result in their followers being harassed with adds to buy the equipment of their sponsors....ALL ABOUT AN INCREASED MONEY GRAB FOR THE PGA.

• Like 1

Driver: Cobra King Speedzone

Irons:  :callaway-small: Mavrik 4-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CG-14 56 & RTX 52

Putter:  :ping-small: Scottsdale Wolverine

Woods:  Gigagolf  3W, 2H, 3H

Ball:  :bridgestone-small: E12 Soft Yellow 

15 hours ago, stuka44 said:

Got to agree with all the this is ridiculous comments!  Rich getting richer, plain and simple.  And I think the PGA misunderstands the impact of social media and promoting those players who would further compel our children to spend more time on social media.  To only then be further bombarded by the social media algorithms that track every single search and like our kids make on social media.  To be bombarded with adds for Cobra golf equipment, because you like something Ricky Fowler posted.  I could go on and on about social media, and how it tracks everything you do....  This will promote expensive equipment, courses, clothing, trips, and the idea that you can't have fun at your local muni with hand me down clubs.  Promote first tee, buy clubs for kids to use at the first tee.

How about you split that 40 million dollars between the top 50 pro's who put on the most free golf clinics for youth in a calendar year.  And you only get credit for it, if it is not related to your sponsors, and their families etc.  That would be $800,000 for each pro in the top 50.  You want to see some pro's who aren't the most popular on the tour begin to interact with the public in person and grow the game in person, There you go.  In person contact.....NOT social media contact, which really is only contact by the pros through social media, which will result in their followers being harassed with adds to buy the equipment of their sponsors....ALL ABOUT AN INCREASED MONEY GRAB FOR THE PGA.

Of course it's about money - it's a professional sport - beats college sports where they claim to be all about the scholar/athlete - no pretext with professional sports.  It's also how capitalism is supposed to work - if they earn enough some with trickle down to others.  I can't begin to dictate what enough is nor do I have any idea as to how much the tour nets on a season to even have a starting point in making that determination.  The fact that they are willing to pony up 40 million to keep their talent happy tells me it's a lot.  It's much like baseball owners who used to claim that they weren't making a profit to protect the reserve clause or defend collusion and now regularly award 300 million plus life time contracts for their players - 

Back at MadMex my experience with PGA tour players, including Tiger, is quite the opposite.  They are generally congenial, the last event that I went to was two years ago and sadly I needed to pass on tickets for the Valspar this year because I have an out of town wedding. At any rate Tiger played in that event and interact with fans even during his round.  This was a Friday.  I'm sure it would be a different story on the back 9 on Sunday but I would well imagine you wouldn't get an autograph from the Babe if you could pop up next to him in the on deck circle with 2 guys on and a full count on the hitter. 🙂

Just like any group of 150 young people you are going to find all sorts of on course personalities in the field at any given time.  You will have guys with personal issues that no one knows about.  You will have guys who mask issues or stress by being outgoing, others who appear aloof who are just plain old socially awkward.  For the most part though they are a highly talented athletic group trying to carve out a living, just like us only their top end is far, far higher than most, if not all of us, in regards to earning potential.

• Like 2

EVNRoll ER 5

38 minutes ago, revkev said:

Back at MadMex my experience with PGA tour players, including Tiger, is quite the opposite.  They are generally congenial, the last event that I went to was two years ago and sadly I needed to pass on tickets for the Valspar this year because I have an out of town wedding. At any rate Tiger played in that event and interact with fans even during his round.  This was a Friday.  I'm sure it would be a different story on the back 9 on Sunday but I would well imagine you wouldn't get an autograph from the Babe if you could pop up next to him in the on deck circle with 2 guys on and a full count on the hitter. 🙂

I’ve had similar experiences at the Pga events I’ve been to as a fan or got to watch as a volunteer. Tiger and several other big names were cordial with fans as the exited green and headed to the next hole. Many in groups that had little to no fans following actually chatted with the fans that were there waiting for then bigger groups to come thru

On 4/26/2021 at 9:23 PM, MadMex said:

Put me in the old geezers group, this Sept am 60.

Maybe am off subject, but let's be honest, today's  Pro-Golfers are the LEAST accessible professional players.

They walk between holes like royalty not even making eye contact with their adoring peasants. Tiger Woods does NOT sign golf balls, that is the equivalent of Babe Ruth not signing baseballs. I have not been to a tournament in a a couple of years, last one was in San Diego, NOT ONE player said a word to the fans as the walked between the ropes from hole to hole.

I still remember the 87 and 88 Phoenix Open, Fuzzy , Tom Kite, Tom Watson, Hal Sutton would say a simple hello's and thank you' s and acknowledged the people between holes, Fuzzy would crack jokes on the tee. The only people today's stars seem to interact is with the tournament directors and CEO's.  

That's just my two pesos and I could be wrong.

I agree with MadMex.  Have attended the Bridgestone(Akron) when it was a regular PGA event, and the LPGA event in Sylvania (Toledo).  No comparison.  Had to buy my daughter a Puma Hat  because Ricky Fowler wouldn't sign any other kind.  Then I went to an LPGA event where I observed player after player exit the green, and by the way they are funneled through an area where regular fans can line both sides.  I watched Brittany Lincicome, and Lydia Ko, and Paula Creamer, and player after player spend 15-20 minutes signing anything, and exiting the ropes to take pictures with my daughters and anyone who wanted one.  Will never pay to attend a  regular PGA event again, I may try Champions, here they are much more approachable.  Just my experience. 

Edited by stuka44
add
  • Like 1

Driver: Cobra King Speedzone

Irons:  :callaway-small: Mavrik 4-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CG-14 56 & RTX 52

Putter:  :ping-small: Scottsdale Wolverine

Woods:  Gigagolf  3W, 2H, 3H

Ball:  :bridgestone-small: E12 Soft Yellow 

I think this really depends on how you read into it. On one side it could be seen as a fund to keep the most popular players at the top, but on the other side it could be seen as an incentive for lesser known players to interact more with the fan base and let their personalities show, possibly gaining more fans of their own. I could see this as a big booster for someone like Will Zalatoris, who is on the KFT, but I’m sure will have a lot of new fans by his performance at the Masters and memes about being Happy Gilmore’s caddie

• Like 2

Obsessed with the game