THC and its effects on your game

Jumping off @StrokerAce post on a golf digest article made me go back to one I read the other day. Marijuana and its effects on the game. I liked its predecessor alcohol on your game https://www.golfdigest.com/story/how-does-alcohol-affect-your-golf-game-an-investigation

I am not a smoker on or off course these days but still an interesting read. As they wrap up all in moderation right? For me not sure how it would effect me but I would venture to guess I would probably become to laxed. I know my limit with the booze on course but do not have any baseline for THC

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/how-does-marijuana-affect-your-golf-game-an-investigation

What say you?

• Like 1

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small: G710 Irons Official Review

:Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Thread

WITB:

:ping-small:  Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green  I :taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ 

:titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52, 56, 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S I:odyssey-small: O-Works 1W I :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

No way. 

Last time I indulged on the course, probably 1977, I whiffed three times on a 5-wood shot off the deck, then when I finally made contact, I almost killed a nice lady 100 yards to my right in another fairway.  (Maybe coming over the top "a little")

Was even too stupefied to yell fore.   Never again.

• Like 2

I used to partake quite heavily many years ago but no more.  Of the few times Ive tried it in the last few years, there is no way I could golf as its just too powerful for me.  Im sure if took a toll on my game in the day but no proof.

• Like 1

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

• 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I think that everyone knows that excessive consumption of CBD oil, and not only, and any other regular products like sugar can create some health problems. I am smoking it for already five years once in two or three months, just to relieve some stress and I don't have any problems with my health. Furthermore, it helped me to get rid of anxiety and depression. I don't have too many friends and I was always feeling depressed, and CBD oil helped me to pass this hard period in my life and understand that I am not as bad as I was thinking.

https://www.cbdoilking.co.uk/shop/cbd-vape-oil

Edited by TimzxX
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, TimzxX said:

I can try it sometimes, and I don't have any problems

Oh I know some folks that can the whole round. Usually playing better. I know I am probably not one of those folks. Maybe years ago but not now 

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small: G710 Irons Official Review

:Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Thread

WITB:

:ping-small:  Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green  I :taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ 

:titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52, 56, 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S I:odyssey-small: O-Works 1W I :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

I regularly use Marijuana on and off the course. I have never been a big drinker, as I tend to feel sluggish from a few beers. If you can find your sweet spot, I start to enjoy my round a lot better. I may not always play better, which I can only blame on my game. I regularly use a vape pen for ease of use and to limit the smell, since I play a lot as a single. Even as a regular user, I only take 2 hits on the course. I usually take one while warming up to let the initial high feeling settle and one around the corner. I try to stay away from a heavy Indica and usually buy a 100 stavia strain or a stavia forward hybrid. What I find is that it really calms me down and settles the nerve, plus I enjoy the euphoric feeling outside on the course. In short, I suggest giving it a try but first finding your baseline off the course.  

• Like 1

Bag - :Ogio: Cart bag

Driver:cobra-small: - Cobra F8+  Tensei CK AV Blue 55

3 Wood :taylormade-small:-Taylormade RBZ 15 degree

4 hybrid -:taylormade-small: Taylormade RBZ 22 degree

5-p Irons -:titelist-small:Titleist AP2 714 - S300 Shaft

Approach Wedge -:taylormade-small: Taylormade Burner 2.0 

52, 56, 60 - Kirkland Wedge Set

Putter - Kirkland Putter or Odyssey White Hot Dart 

Ball - Kirkland v2

Pushing - :CaddyTek:  3 wheel swivel