TESTERS WANTED! ×

First impressions: new Srixon Tour Yellow

Golfware

I found a local store with about 40 dozen of them in stock if anyone is interested, they will ship.

What is the Price of these at your local Store???? We just sold our last dozen yesterday...

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regular price, but this store wheels and deals, you buy a bunch I am sure they would give you a deal. Let me know.

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

Regular price, but this store wheels and deals, you buy a bunch I am sure they would give you a deal. Let me know.

So like $40???

Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

I played them again yesterday evening for a quick nine in about 20-30 mph winds. For me, they still had a low, penetrating ball flight and LONG. I never thought I'd consider paying $40 per box for balls but with these I'm considering it.

And the color is growing on me. I put one of my drives in the opposite fairway and it was nice being able to tell right away which ball was mine from the group coming up.

Callaway FT-9 Driver 10.5* Grafalloy Prolaunch Axis Blue

Callaway FT-9 Driver 9.0* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum

Cobra Baffler Rail F Fairway 15.5* Fujikura Motore

Wilson FYbrid 19* UST Proforce AXIV Core

Cobra Baffler Rail H Hybrid 22* Fujikura Motore

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Ping Tour-W 56*,60* DG Spinner

Ping Redwood ZB Putter, WRX Starshot, 35"

Whoever thought of bringing the yellow concept over from Japan deserves a bonus. I have been a long time Z Star player so color was just a bonus for me. I do see more people interested to try "the yellow pga tour ball" and now they like the performance.

Whoever thought of bringing the yellow concept over from Japan deserves a bonus. I have been a long time Z Star player so color was just a bonus for me. I do see more people interested to try "the yellow pga tour ball" and now they like the performance.

It is nice to hear players ask to hit something other than a ProV1 for a change...

Well, I wouldn't say impossible, but I would say very hard to lose, especially compared to the regular old white balls.

John Barry

The Golfer's Trip

Yup, I see them all over now, SRIXON has got them out into the market now, seems the test sleeves worked.

John Barry

The Golfer's Trip

we sold out of our initial shipment in about a week. eagerly awaiting more.....

I don't know about the relaxation thing.

I have been using the yellow ZStar off and on the last month and a half or so. There was a big tournament over the weekend at the club. The posted score to beat in my class was -8 net. I was +1 gross after 14holes with the yellow ball. Proceeded to choke big time. Doubled the last 4 holes to finish -2 net. Maybe the orange Zstar will help me "stay in the present" better.

Nic, need your e-mail for some clothing cads also.

PM sent

Nic sent you an e-mail to your work account

I will be back to the J O B on Sat. Check It then... Thanks..

I'm sure the Smith will have them.. Very tough to get that ball right now. We ordered ours months ago.. still not here.

We got our first shipment at my Golf Galaxy store about 10 days ago. They only had shipped just 12 boxes of the Tour Yellow. Gone in a hurry! Waiting for more to show... People calling and asking daily of when we'll get more in. This is gonna be a hot ball.

"Hey Ace... You got any more of that gum?" "That's none of your damn business and I'll thank you for staying out of my personal affairs." - Ace Ventura Pet Detective

A lot of hype and great marketing looks to be paying off, they flew out of my local GG also!

John Barry

The Golfer's Trip

Now we are out of the Z star X, and we have the Z-Star... never seems like we can get both in stock at the same time....

Srixon® Climbs To #2 On Nationwide Tour

HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA - April 23, 2010 - Srixon® Sports, a world leader in golf club and golf ball technology, is pleased to announce, according to the latest Darrell-Survey, that Srixon® golf balls climbed into 2nd place in tour usage at the Nationwide Tour's 2010 South Georgia Classic.

"Moving up to the number two position at this week's Nationwide event is further evidence that more and more golfers are making the switch to Srixon®," said Chris Beck, Brand Manager for Srixon®. "Our recent one-two finish on the PGA Tour further validates the performance, which is bringing more and more golfers to the realization that Srixon® is a serious player in golf ball manufacturing."

At the 2010 South Georgia Classic, Srixon® had a total of 27 golf balls in play, with a total of 7 players using Z-STAR™ Tour Yellow golf balls. On the PGA Tour, at the 2010 Zurich Classic of New Orleans, Srixon® balls finished 3rd in tour usage with a total of 16 balls in play. Srixon® staffers Kevin Streelman and Jerod Turner each put Z-STAR™ Tour Yellow balls into play at the event. Srixon® Z-STAR™ balls are currently being played by PGA TOUR professionals Vijay Singh, Jim Furyk, Robert Allenby and Boo Weekley, as well as a rapidly growing contingent of professional golfers worldwide.

Played one of these today, I liked it!

Ping I20 8.5* - Aldila NV 65g S
Adams XTD Super Hybrid 15* - Stock Fubuki S
Adams DHY 21* - Stock Matrix Ozik White Tie S
Mizuno MP58 4-8 Irons - Fujikura MCI 100 S
SCOR 42,46,50,54,58* - SCOR/KBS Genius S
STX Robert Ingman Envision TR 35", Iomic grip

Archived