First impressions: new Srixon Tour Yellow

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I keep one in the bag for those times I get paired up with "I drive it 330" guy. Then I like to bust out the pink ball and bust it past him. A little story...... First time I ever hit this ball was a

My Srixon Rep gave me a 2 ball pack of Tri-Speeds to test about 2 years ago. I took them out to a course I know well, and away we went. First hole is a mid length par 5 with a lake in the landing ar

we sold out of our initial shipment in about a week. eagerly awaiting more.....

Driver -   :srixon-small: ZX 7 9.5° Ventus VeloCore Blue S
Fairway -  Tour Edge Exotics CB2 15° Grafalloy Prolite 35  S

Fairway - Tour Edge Exotics CB2 18° Grafalloy Prolite 35  S

Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 18° GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 18° AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7  Aerotech SteelFiber 110icw  4-Pw 1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Raw 50° 54° 58°  TTGDTI S400 1° flat

Putters -   Cameron Phantom 5x/Odyssey Toulon Stroke Lab Austin/Odyssey 2 Ball DFX/ TaylorMade Spider
Tour Black/Ping Anser F/Scotty Cameron TeI3 Sole Stamp Newport 2. All with different grips, weights, and lengths.

I don't know about the relaxation thing.

I have been using the yellow ZStar off and on the last month and a half or so. There was a big tournament over the weekend at the club. The posted score to beat in my class was -8 net. I was +1 gross after 14holes with the yellow ball. Proceeded to choke big time. Doubled the last 4 holes to finish -2 net. Maybe the orange Zstar will help me "stay in the present" better.

Nic, need your e-mail for some clothing cads also.

PM sent

Putters -   Cameron Phantom 5x/Odyssey Toulon Stroke Lab Austin/Odyssey 2 Ball DFX/ TaylorMade Spider
Tour Black/Ping Anser F/Scotty Cameron TeI3 Sole Stamp Newport 2. All with different grips, weights, and lengths.

Nic sent you an e-mail to your work account

I will be back to the J O B on Sat. Check It then... Thanks..

I'm sure the Smith will have them.. Very tough to get that ball right now. We ordered ours months ago.. still not here.

We got our first shipment at my Golf Galaxy store about 10 days ago. They only had shipped just 12 boxes of the Tour Yellow. Gone in a hurry! Waiting for more to show... People calling and asking daily of when we'll get more in. This is gonna be a hot ball.

"Hey Ace... You got any more of that gum?" "That's none of your damn business and I'll thank you for staying out of my personal affairs." - Ace Ventura Pet Detective

Now we are out of the Z star X, and we have the Z-Star... never seems like we can get both in stock at the same time....

Srixon® Climbs To #2 On Nationwide Tour

HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA - April 23, 2010 - Srixon® Sports, a world leader in golf club and golf ball technology, is pleased to announce, according to the latest Darrell-Survey, that Srixon® golf balls climbed into 2nd place in tour usage at the Nationwide Tour's 2010 South Georgia Classic.

"Moving up to the number two position at this week's Nationwide event is further evidence that more and more golfers are making the switch to Srixon®," said Chris Beck, Brand Manager for Srixon®. "Our recent one-two finish on the PGA Tour further validates the performance, which is bringing more and more golfers to the realization that Srixon® is a serious player in golf ball manufacturing."

At the 2010 South Georgia Classic, Srixon® had a total of 27 golf balls in play, with a total of 7 players using Z-STAR™ Tour Yellow golf balls. On the PGA Tour, at the 2010 Zurich Classic of New Orleans, Srixon® balls finished 3rd in tour usage with a total of 16 balls in play. Srixon® staffers Kevin Streelman and Jerod Turner each put Z-STAR™ Tour Yellow balls into play at the event. Srixon® Z-STAR™ balls are currently being played by PGA TOUR professionals Vijay Singh, Jim Furyk, Robert Allenby and Boo Weekley, as well as a rapidly growing contingent of professional golfers worldwide.

Played one of these today, I liked it!

Ping I20 8.5* - Aldila NV 65g S
Adams XTD Super Hybrid 15* - Stock Fubuki S
Adams DHY 21* - Stock Matrix Ozik White Tie S
Mizuno MP58 4-8 Irons - Fujikura MCI 100 S
SCOR 42,46,50,54,58* - SCOR/KBS Genius S
STX Robert Ingman Envision TR 35", Iomic grip