Jump to content

2021 Official Review: Nippon Regio Driver Shafts


Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, TBT said:

I really need to learn more about shafts, tipping,soft stepping and all that stuff

Yes that is the biggest thing I have learned reading this. I would love to learn more about club building it all seems very interesting.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° Project X HZRDUS Black HAND-CRAFTED Wood Shaft - Spargo Golf Smoke Black 70g 6.5 (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small: Epic Speed 15°  Project X HZRDUS Black HAND-CRAFTED Wood Shaft - Spargo Golf Smoke iM10 60g  6.0

:titelist-small: 816 H1 18° :Fuji: Speeder HB 8.8 Stiff | :titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 Stiff

:mizuno-small: JPX 919 HM Pro  5 - PW  :Fuji:  Pro Tour Spec 115i Stiff | :Hogan: Equalizer 52° / 56° KBS-logo - KZG Tour V 110 Stiff

:cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0 | :ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: - Pro V1x | Right Handed

Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, RollingGreens said:

Dropped off my shaft yesterday at the local facility to have it built. Hopeful to have it back with it the next day or two 

Should have my shaft back next week. I asked why the long wait. COVID has the shop swamped with builds right now...

:ping-small: G425 LST 10.5 Aldilla Rogue White 70s

:titelist-small: TS3 15.5 3W Fuji Speeder Tour Spec

:titelist-small: 818 H1 19deg Hybrid Fuji Atmos White

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-PW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM8 50,54, and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:taylormade-small:Spider Tour Putter

Vice Pro Plus White or Titleist ProV1x

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

:CaddyTek: V8 3 Wheel Push Cart

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TBT said:

I really need to learn more about shafts, tipping,soft stepping and all that stuff

What do you want to know? 😁

My bag is a revolving door!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hopefully I'll have my shaft next week to compare against the pingg425. My club is having a demo day and I think it would be cool to compare my Ts3 with the Nippon shat against the ping.

  • Like 3

:ping-small: G425 LST 10.5 Aldilla Rogue White 70s

:titelist-small: TS3 15.5 3W Fuji Speeder Tour Spec

:titelist-small: 818 H1 19deg Hybrid Fuji Atmos White

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-PW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM8 50,54, and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:taylormade-small:Spider Tour Putter

Vice Pro Plus White or Titleist ProV1x

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

:CaddyTek: V8 3 Wheel Push Cart

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/29/2021 at 12:02 PM, 03trdblack said:

It's essentially the same version of adapter as the All-Fit adapter system but much cheaper.  I found them on Ebay after ordering some actual All-Fit adapters and realized they were identical.  You have the same adapter but replace a sleeve depending on what manufacturer of driver you want to fit.  The adapter fits with the Taylormade brand of screw but all the other companies require you to replace the screw since they are all difference sizes.

Here is a pic showing the All-fit vs. the similar version

AllFit.jpeg.40e7460ef3e61eebdb69102d146ecb55.jpeg

I was unaware they had/made a universal adapter.  Gee, what a concept.  Wouldn't it be nice if all the OEM's agreed to make it even easier on their customers 👍.

  • Like 3

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

I was unaware they had/made a universal adapter.  Gee, what a concept.  Wouldn't it be nice if all the OEM's agreed to make it even easier on their customers 👍.

It would, but I will give some idea to the different types of adaptors allow for different changes. Ping like to have flat settings, others get more up right, some control for face open and loft separately while in most they change together. I think each company would say they offer the sleeve for a reason and feel that their adjustments are most helpful. They maybe right or maybe not but I can at least kinda see what they mean there.

  • Like 1

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° Project X HZRDUS Black HAND-CRAFTED Wood Shaft - Spargo Golf Smoke Black 70g 6.5 (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small: Epic Speed 15°  Project X HZRDUS Black HAND-CRAFTED Wood Shaft - Spargo Golf Smoke iM10 60g  6.0

:titelist-small: 816 H1 18° :Fuji: Speeder HB 8.8 Stiff | :titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 Stiff

:mizuno-small: JPX 919 HM Pro  5 - PW  :Fuji:  Pro Tour Spec 115i Stiff | :Hogan: Equalizer 52° / 56° KBS-logo - KZG Tour V 110 Stiff

:cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0 | :ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: - Pro V1x | Right Handed

Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, ejgaudette said:

It would, but I will give some idea to the different types of adaptors allow for different changes. Ping like to have flat settings, others get more up right, some control for face open and loft separately while in most they change together. I think each company would say they offer the sleeve for a reason and feel that their adjustments are most helpful. They maybe right or maybe not but I can at least kinda see what they mean there.

I completely agree and some OEM adapters definitely have some features I wish I could replicate across all clubs.  The universal adapters I use adjust +/- 1.5* in loft and have a standard and upright setting.  This works for the majority of my clubs as I don't typically use a flat setting and don't really mind if the shaft turns around if it's being adjusted.  I found the most value in being able to swap any shaft into any head for testing, etc.

  • Like 1

My bag is a revolving door!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Had my first round out with the Nippon shaft this weekend.  I tested it out with a Titleist TSI 3 8* head set to 8.75* of loft.  Right out of the gate I noticed that the 8* Titleist head and the Nippon shaft had a lower launch angle so I bumped up the loft some in order to get some more carry.

Here is the rundown of each hole I used the driver and the distances tracked by my Shot Scope.  For some reason I had a case of the pulls today with the driver but it wasn't severe enough to get into too much trouble.  I just aimed a little down the right side after the first few holes.  My tendency is to pull shots more with shafts with less counterbalance.  This shaft seems to be just slightly counterbalanced but really more of a 50/50 balance to it.  I didn't have to add any head weight to play at a 45.25" length with the TSI3 head.

1. 241 (pulled left, hit a tree)
2. 265 left rough
3. 280 left rough
4. 247 - uphill tee shot, left rough
5. 261 - left rough
6. 287 - left rough
7. 239 - uphill, left side fairway
8. 261 - left side fairway
9. 321 - BOMB (downhill tee shot, middle fairway)
10. 230 - uphill, hit a tree, left side fairway
11. 276 - middle fairway
12. 280 uphill fairway, BOMB, middle fairway

The Nippon shaft feels really great and you can feel the quality in the shaft.  It feels higher on the stiffness rating to me than perhaps other "stiff" shafts I've used, almost like a softer X flex.  I didn't find I had trouble loading it however and it kept up with any swing I put on it all day.  I could swing HARD and not worry about seeing a strange ball flight.  The feeling reminds me of the way Graphite Design shafts feel if you're familiar with them.  

The best way I can describe the feel (with the Titleist head) is that ball collision feels like a thick gut punch.  It's syrupy feeling but a syrup that's been left in the refrigerator so it's nice and thick.  I'm really looking forward to seeing how that feeling differs in other driver heads as well.

The last observation I'll make is the look of the black shaft with the black Titleist TSI 3 head looks incredible.  It's a murdered out look with just a splash of color on the shaft label to break it up.

  • Like 5

My bag is a revolving door!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, 03trdblack said:

Had my first round out with the Nippon shaft this weekend.  I tested it out with a Titleist TSI 3 8* head set to 8.75* of loft.  Right out of the gate I noticed that the 8* Titleist head and the Nippon shaft had a lower launch angle so I bumped up the loft some in order to get some more carry.

Here is the rundown of each hole I used the driver and the distances tracked by my Shot Scope.  For some reason I had a case of the pulls today with the driver but it wasn't severe enough to get into too much trouble.  I just aimed a little down the right side after the first few holes.  My tendency is to pull shots more with shafts with less counterbalance.  This shaft seems to be just slightly counterbalanced but really more of a 50/50 balance to it.  I didn't have to add any head weight to play at a 45.25" length with the TSI3 head.

1. 241 (pulled left, hit a tree)
2. 265 left rough
3. 280 left rough
4. 247 - uphill tee shot, left rough
5. 261 - left rough
6. 287 - left rough
7. 239 - uphill, left side fairway
8. 261 - left side fairway
9. 321 - BOMB (downhill tee shot, middle fairway)
10. 230 - uphill, hit a tree, left side fairway
11. 276 - middle fairway
12. 280 uphill fairway, BOMB, middle fairway

The Nippon shaft feels really great and you can feel the quality in the shaft.  It feels higher on the stiffness rating to me than perhaps other "stiff" shafts I've used, almost like a softer X flex.  I didn't find I had trouble loading it however and it kept up with any swing I put on it all day.  I could swing HARD and not worry about seeing a strange ball flight.  The feeling reminds me of the way Graphite Design shafts feel if you're familiar with them.  

The best way I can describe the feel (with the Titleist head) is that ball collision feels like a thick gut punch.  It's syrupy feeling but a syrup that's been left in the refrigerator so it's nice and thick.  I'm really looking forward to seeing how that feeling differs in other driver heads as well.

The last observation I'll make is the look of the black shaft with the black Titleist TSI 3 head looks incredible.  It's a murdered out look with just a splash of color on the shaft label to break it up.

Interesting, I found I was pulling it quite a bit as well. I assumed it was swing related and I'm sure most of it is but I do find it interesting that you found the same thing. I was hitting a lot of tight fades but they started left with the pull. I had intended to list out my drives like you have from my round Saturday but I was playing during a wind advisory and it was averaging 40mph. I couldn't take much from that but I did find that I could reliably find a low flight when I needed to. Also, I completely agree that the feel is similar to Graphite Design.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Driver: Mizuno ST200 10.5 w/ Nippon Regio Formula MB+ 65X (backup is a Wishon 919 F/D mini driver w/ UST V2 Black 6F5)
  • Fairway Wood: Callaway X2 Hot Pro 18.5* w/ UST V2 Black 7F5
  • 4 Hybrid: Callaway X2 Hot Pro 23* w/ Modus 125X (soft stepped)
  • Irons: 5-PW Maltby TE Forged w/ Modus 125X (soft stepped)
  • Wedge: 52* and 58* Maltby TSW Forged w/ Modus 125X (soft stepped) and DG Wedge Flex
  • Putter: Tommy Armour Impact 3 CB
  • Bag: Shapland Stand Bag

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, morningteesheet said:

Interesting, I found I was pulling it quite a bit as well. I assumed it was swing related and I'm sure most of it is but I do find it interesting that you found the same thing. I was hitting a lot of tight fades but they started left with the pull. I had intended to list out my drives like you have from my round Saturday but I was playing during a wind advisory and it was averaging 40mph. I couldn't take much from that but I did find that I could reliably find a low flight when I needed to. Also, I completely agree that the feel is similar to Graphite Design.

My other theory on the pulls is that maybe since the shaft is playing a little tighter, maybe my face is a little closed coming through at impact because the shaft has already recovered compared to other shafts that may allow the face to hang just a little more open.  Maybe my hands are in the same place they always are but the shaft keeps the clubface more square which is something I'll have to adjust in my timing.

  • Like 3

My bag is a revolving door!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well some unfortunate turn of events, the adapter that I got doesn't fit the TourEdge ESX Pro . the screwed doesn't even latch  on. SO I have to order another one and get it replaced. So it may be another week before I get to test this out. 🤬

Driver:  TaylorMade Stealth HD - 9.0 with  NIPPO N.S. Regio Formula MB+ 65 Stiff
3 -Wood: TourEdge Exotic C721 13.5 with Hrdz RDX Blue Stiff
3 -Hybrid TourEdge Exotic C721 with Hrdz RDX Blue Stiff
4-Hybrid: TourEdge Exotic C721 with KBS 80 Stiff
Irons: Mizuno MP-18 MMC - 5-PW , w/SteelFiber i125
Wedges: Taylormade MG3 - 52 ,56, 60
Putter: ER10 Outback Mallet, 34in
Balls: TaylorMade Tour Response, TaylorMade TPx  & Snell MTB-X-
GPS:   LX5 Watch

TESTING: SUB70 949X 5 Wood
TESTED: NIPPO N.S. Regio Formula MB+ 65 Stiff.
TESTED: SkyCaddie LX5 GPS Watch

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 03trdblack said:

I completely agree and some OEM adapters definitely have some features I wish I could replicate across all clubs.  The universal adapters I use adjust +/- 1.5* in loft and have a standard and upright setting.  This works for the majority of my clubs as I don't typically use a flat setting and don't really mind if the shaft turns around if it's being adjusted.  I found the most value in being able to swap any shaft into any head for testing, etc.

Yeah that testing option sounds like a great tool for sure and you are right the type of sleeve you mention is probably good for many people 

  • Like 1

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° Project X HZRDUS Black HAND-CRAFTED Wood Shaft - Spargo Golf Smoke Black 70g 6.5 (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small: Epic Speed 15°  Project X HZRDUS Black HAND-CRAFTED Wood Shaft - Spargo Golf Smoke iM10 60g  6.0

:titelist-small: 816 H1 18° :Fuji: Speeder HB 8.8 Stiff | :titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 Stiff

:mizuno-small: JPX 919 HM Pro  5 - PW  :Fuji:  Pro Tour Spec 115i Stiff | :Hogan: Equalizer 52° / 56° KBS-logo - KZG Tour V 110 Stiff

:cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0 | :ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: - Pro V1x | Right Handed

Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, MrBandit said:

Well some unfortunate turn of events, the adapter that I got doesn't fit the TourEdge ESX Pro . the screwed doesn't even latch  on. SO I have to order another one and get it replaced. So it may be another week before I get to test this out. 🤬

That's unfortunate for sure!  Hoping you get it buttoned up soon so you can get out and enjoy it.

  • Like 1

My bag is a revolving door!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Update, getting a new adapter directly from TourEdge to match my Driver,  so I may get the shaft back from the shop Either Friday/Saturday..  And then.. lets get this party started.

I guess am the last one to get testing on this product.

Edited by MrBandit
  • Like 3

Driver:  TaylorMade Stealth HD - 9.0 with  NIPPO N.S. Regio Formula MB+ 65 Stiff
3 -Wood: TourEdge Exotic C721 13.5 with Hrdz RDX Blue Stiff
3 -Hybrid TourEdge Exotic C721 with Hrdz RDX Blue Stiff
4-Hybrid: TourEdge Exotic C721 with KBS 80 Stiff
Irons: Mizuno MP-18 MMC - 5-PW , w/SteelFiber i125
Wedges: Taylormade MG3 - 52 ,56, 60
Putter: ER10 Outback Mallet, 34in
Balls: TaylorMade Tour Response, TaylorMade TPx  & Snell MTB-X-
GPS:   LX5 Watch

TESTING: SUB70 949X 5 Wood
TESTED: NIPPO N.S. Regio Formula MB+ 65 Stiff.
TESTED: SkyCaddie LX5 GPS Watch

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, MrBandit said:

Update, getting a new adapter directly from TourEdge to match my Driver,  so I may the shaft back from the shop Either Friday/Saturday..  And then.. lets get this party started.

I guess am the last one to get testing on this product.

rickybobby-2.jpeg.201c1ec75572ca6fcdc21643a44af3cf.jpeg

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

My bag is a revolving door!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, 03trdblack said:

rickybobby-2.jpeg.201c1ec75572ca6fcdc21643a44af3cf.jpeg

Most quotable movie!!

 

  • Like 2

Driver:  TaylorMade Stealth HD - 9.0 with  NIPPO N.S. Regio Formula MB+ 65 Stiff
3 -Wood: TourEdge Exotic C721 13.5 with Hrdz RDX Blue Stiff
3 -Hybrid TourEdge Exotic C721 with Hrdz RDX Blue Stiff
4-Hybrid: TourEdge Exotic C721 with KBS 80 Stiff
Irons: Mizuno MP-18 MMC - 5-PW , w/SteelFiber i125
Wedges: Taylormade MG3 - 52 ,56, 60
Putter: ER10 Outback Mallet, 34in
Balls: TaylorMade Tour Response, TaylorMade TPx  & Snell MTB-X-
GPS:   LX5 Watch

TESTING: SUB70 949X 5 Wood
TESTED: NIPPO N.S. Regio Formula MB+ 65 Stiff.
TESTED: SkyCaddie LX5 GPS Watch

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My wife picked up the driver shaft from the club builder today! I’m late at work today but I plan of going to the range tomorrow weather permitting🤞🏻Looking forward to letting it rip. I also got scheduled during the ping demo so we can get some head to head against the best g425 setup

846789BC-360E-489A-AB73-65D2800BDB09.jpeg

59300489-FFA7-4B19-9380-C9B301BC3455.jpeg

  • Like 6

:ping-small: G425 LST 10.5 Aldilla Rogue White 70s

:titelist-small: TS3 15.5 3W Fuji Speeder Tour Spec

:titelist-small: 818 H1 19deg Hybrid Fuji Atmos White

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-PW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM8 50,54, and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:taylormade-small:Spider Tour Putter

Vice Pro Plus White or Titleist ProV1x

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

:CaddyTek: V8 3 Wheel Push Cart

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

First Impression

I got out on the driving range today, wasn’t sure the weather was going to hold off but the sun came out just in time for a first test!! I’ve recently been gaming the Tensei Raw White AV 65s which has been working out well, it’s a heavier shaft that allows me to really keep my tempo in check. For me tempo is everything  The Tensei does not have much feel. The bottom line is it performs it’s low launching, low spin as advertised and it really tightened up my dispersion. My worst misses have become playable.

Today I took out the Tensei and threw in the Regio B+ 65s in the TS3, it didn’t disappoint. This shaft is all about the feel, just like the modus 120s iron shafts. From the start you could feel the energy, it has a mild kick point I would say, not huge where it feels like a large whip like effect, but enough to feel the driver head release towards the ball. The shaft loads incredibly and really fits well with my tempo. I don’t feel that this shaft would work well with a fast tempo. I think you would miss out on feeling the shaft throughout transition to impact.

The performance of this shaft was great, ball flight was phenomenal from the start. It was incredibly easy to find the club face. The shaft played well, with the extra feel I had a small problem towards the end of my session turning it over leading to a pull fade. I should consider though that I did hit about 25 drives which typically for me right now during a practice session is closer to 10. Some of it was really wanting to get used to the shaft, and the other part was trying to get some good videos. First time using my selfie stick in a while and hitting off mats today didn’t leave me with much room to film.

Ball flight played low to medium, spin seemed low but I don’t have any launch monitor numbers to confirm. Today’s temperature was in the 50’s and we were hitting into a head wind so distance was hard to asses. 

The Regio B+ shaft has a little more energy and feel with the kick point than the modus 120s, but I would say it is very complimentary as a driver shaft. 

If the weather holds off tomorrow I will be playing 9 after work, and am scheduled to play 18 Sunday morning, but at this time it doesn’t look like the weather will cooperate. Best Day of the weekend is Saturday, I will be doing the ping demo where I plan to put my TS3 with the Regio B+ shaft against the G425.

 

Looking to get more videos and data this weekend!

 

 

  • Like 4

:ping-small: G425 LST 10.5 Aldilla Rogue White 70s

:titelist-small: TS3 15.5 3W Fuji Speeder Tour Spec

:titelist-small: 818 H1 19deg Hybrid Fuji Atmos White

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-PW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM8 50,54, and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:taylormade-small:Spider Tour Putter

Vice Pro Plus White or Titleist ProV1x

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

:CaddyTek: V8 3 Wheel Push Cart

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, RollingGreens said:

 

 

First Impression

I got out on the driving range today, wasn’t sure the weather was going to hold off but the sun came out just in time for a first test!! I’ve recently been gaming the Tensei Raw White AV 65s which has been working out well, it’s a heavier shaft that allows me to really keep my tempo in check. For me tempo is everything  The Tensei does not have much feel. The bottom line is it performs it’s low launching, low spin as advertised and it really tightened up my dispersion. My worst misses have become playable.

Today I took out the Tensei and threw in the Regio B+ 65s in the TS3, it didn’t disappoint. This shaft is all about the feel, just like the modus 120s iron shafts. From the start you could feel the energy, it has a mild kick point I would say, not huge where it feels like a large whip like effect, but enough to feel the driver head release towards the ball. The shaft loads incredibly and really fits well with my tempo. I don’t feel that this shaft would work well with a fast tempo. I think you would miss out on feeling the shaft throughout transition to impact.

The performance of this shaft was great, ball flight was phenomenal from the start. It was incredibly easy to find the club face. The shaft played well, with the extra feel I had a small problem towards the end of my session turning it over leading to a pull fade. I should consider though that I did hit about 25 drives which typically for me right now during a practice session is closer to 10. Some of it was really wanting to get used to the shaft, and the other part was trying to get some good videos. First time using my selfie stick in a while and hitting off mats today didn’t leave me with much room to film.

Ball flight played low to medium, spin seemed low but I don’t have any launch monitor numbers to confirm. Today’s temperature was in the 50’s and we were hitting into a head wind so distance was hard to asses. 

The Regio B+ shaft has a little more energy and feel with the kick point than the modus 120s, but I would say it is very complimentary as a driver shaft. 

If the weather holds off tomorrow I will be playing 9 after work, and am scheduled to play 18 Sunday morning, but at this time it doesn’t look like the weather will cooperate. Best Day of the weekend is Saturday, I will be doing the ping demo where I plan to put my TS3 with the Regio B+ shaft against the G425.

 

Looking to get more videos and data this weekend!

 

 

From what I can see, there’s nothing to dislike about that ballflight. 
 

My ears perked up when you mentioned feel similar to the 120 series. I’m still interested…

  • Like 1
  • Titleist TSI3 LAGolf DJ 65 5
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Mizuno HMB MP20 3i Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Mizuno Pro 223 4-P Nippon Modus 3 115X
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5
  • Srixon Z-Star XV Divide

Official 1/12 testers for 2022 L.A.B. Golf Putters

Western, NY

5.8 Index

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, bens197 said:

From what I can see, there’s nothing to dislike about that ballflight. 
 

My ears perked up when you mentioned feel similar to the 120 series. I’m still interested…

I was really impressed with the ball flight right away. I found the center of the club face quite easily for a shaft I had never used before. I would rate my first 5 drives as some of the best feeling drives I had over the last week. Plus the noise off the face was distinctly different from other shafts I’ve used. I definitely had some heads turning at the range to check out the driver show 

  • Like 3

:ping-small: G425 LST 10.5 Aldilla Rogue White 70s

:titelist-small: TS3 15.5 3W Fuji Speeder Tour Spec

:titelist-small: 818 H1 19deg Hybrid Fuji Atmos White

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-PW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM8 50,54, and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:taylormade-small:Spider Tour Putter

Vice Pro Plus White or Titleist ProV1x

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

:CaddyTek: V8 3 Wheel Push Cart

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...