Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

SWING AIDS ETC

muskie

I am looking to buy a solid swing aid, and was wondering what you all have used in the past, or currently use that has worked? I am looking at purchasing the swingyde and was hoping for some guidance! thanks!

what types of things are you working on in your swing?? that type of info will help us direct you to some really good training aids.

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

The only real swing aid that I own is a medicus 5 iron. I don't use it a lot, but I do feel like I get some benefit out of it when I take it to the range. The only reason I don't use it more is that I can't swing it freely in the house, and I feel like making very tentative back swings and stopping my follow through probably does more harm than good.

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

The only real swing aid that I own is a medicus 5 iron. I don't use it a lot, but I do feel like I get some benefit out of it when I take it to the range. The only reason I don't use it more is that I can't swing it freely in the house, and I feel like making very tentative back swings and stopping my follow through probably does more harm than good.

I too have a Medicus that I use ocasionally, but not too often.

When starting playing last year, I found a little devide call the Swingyde invaluable in getting yourself to the correct position and the top of the backswing, and the end of the swing...

Swingyde

Current Handicap (UK)

Current Bag

Cobra S9.1 10.5 + 3W

Cobra SZ 3I-9I, PW, GW

Vokey 52 & 60

Rife 400 Series Half Mallet

Medicus has been the #1 seller at my shop for years. I prefer the Momentus swing trainer for myself. It is nearly impossible to put that thing in the wrong positions throughout the swing. Try it.

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

Archived