TESTERS WANTED! ×

Joining a Country Club?

chisag

@Chisag,

This might be of some assistance in narrowing down the search some. I just received an email from Golf Life. They now have a tool to match you up to your club requirements. Go to https://golflifenavigators.com  you click on the state you are interested in, then the area of the state, club operations that are important to you, how many days you play and, your handicap. Then you put in your email and they match you up with clubs or you can schedule a phone call with them.

Just came across this and thought it might be helpful. 

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

... Thanks Nut, I have used them several times with different parameters. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

On 5/8/2021 at 3:36 PM, chisag said:

... I have really never been interested in joining a CC for a variety of reasons but since I am now living in Phoenix and can play year round I am considering it. Lots of questions and it probably isn't an ideal fit for what I want but I would love to her from those of you that belong to a CC. Here are some of my issues/concerns:

1. After so may years of doing my own work and taking care of my on clubs, I really don't like being helped with my golf equipment. I don't want someone "wiping down my clubs" with a dirty rag when I take care of my clubs as I play. I don't want someone taking my bag to my car and do not plan on leaving my bag at the course. 

2. I eat organic/grass fed and can't imagine a CC has that kind of food in their restaurant so I am probably not interested in spending any money there although a cheat meal once in a blue moon isn't out of the question. 

3. I don't drink so a bar is not something I am interested in either. 

4. I walk with a remote cart and don't need a cart but imagine the intense heat of a summer in Phoenix with temps above 110 may change that for June-September. 

... What I am interested in is a great golf course with members I can play golf with. Mens league and tournaments. Practice facility is a nice touch but with a twice surgically repaired back I don't practice much. So I am probably not a great fit for a CC but hopefully some of you have made it work for you and I appreciate your thoughts in advance!

I am a member at a country club.  My experience is that they should tailor your experience to you.  If you do not want your clubs cleaned then they will learn this.  2. You would be surprised what is on the menu at a lot of clubs.  Mine does offer grass fed (now we are in the Midwest as well).  Look around, call and visit places.  You will be surprised what you can find.  

Driver: Callaway Rogue 9*

FW: Sub 70 Pro 4 wood

Hybrid: Sub 70 949 Hybrid 19*

Irons:  Sub 70 

659 CB 4 - 6 Black

639 MB 7 - PW

Wedges: Sub 70

JB - 50* 54* & 60*

Putter: Odyssey White Hot #2
Ball: Titleist Pro-V1x
Handicap index:  +3.9

Instagram: joshandersongolf