Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

A New Tour/Show?

JohnBarry

Watching golf on TV or in person (At the Waste Management Open) is awesome, but, watching the greatest make shot after shot is only some what exciting.

I have always had the idea of a "Real" Golf Tour, with mid-to high handicaps so show the common person how crazy, fun, frustrating and real golf is. Come on guys, golf is not only played from the fairway, but the woods, the sand, the hard pan the parallel fairway!

"The Sunday Afternoon Tour"

Different spots, different groups, different areas, just a Sunday Fun Day at the course, that happens to be on TV. I think a show like this should start on the web, as beer is involved a lot of time, which would only serve to make it "more interesting."

I am also thinking next year, on my buddies golf trip, to pay my friend to, who works in TV/Video, to tape and produce it for a web show. I think this could be some real fun.

Thoughts, opinions, anyone done this?

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

I think this is shown on a daily basis on YouTube.   Lots of average golfers vlog their rounds.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

20 minutes ago, JohnBarry said:

I mean 18-36 golfers together in a tournament, not just a single golfer.

You mean like when they add celebrities to the PGA events 😂 not very entertaining in my mind. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I'm with @cnosil,  I watch some of this on YouTube.  I get that actually having announcers and more production value could make things better, but I don't think it would hold my attention that much.  I've watched a small amount of Barstool and can't really get through one of their golf videos.  Partially because I'm not a huge fan of any of the guys, but also because they just are bad golfers.

I have liked a couple of "The Matches", but even some of those can be tough to watch.  

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"