Titleist Orders / Delivery Times

4 hours ago, MickG said:

Got my PXG 0211DC in a few days, and they are great clubs.

I’ll second this, the T200s I mentioned are about to be for sale on B/S/T, went with PXG Gen3 0311Ps, got them in two weeks from order, got fitted for full bag by PXG because why not, and to make sure my irons were the right choice, figured I could keep them if so, if not return, return it was, ended up in the Ts.. anyway, fitting was last Wednesday, the order was in assembly by Friday, shipped by Sunday. 

A couple of items here:

1. I think when your order goes in through a PXG rep as vs online/on phone they get fast tracked

2. The order process at PXG is awesome, you get a link to track your order from order>picked in assembly>inspected>shipped, it’s so nice to watch the progress.

I was down in Pinehurst for a Titleist weekend and ordered two SM8 wedges. I ordered them with Black tour velvet grips instead of the standard grips and it took slightly over 6 weeks to get them.
 Pre-COVID I ordered a Tsi3 driver with a tipped shaft and it took just over two weeks for delivery.

the delay times are ridiculous. 

Ordered my TSI3 on Mar 28, got it on May 12

Driver: :titelist-small: TSi3 10* Tensei AV Raw Blue

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged Nippon Modus 3 Tour 105 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Modus 3 115 Wedge

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 w/ BGT Stability Tour

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B X

On 5/17/2021 at 5:29 PM, jlukes said:

If you’re thinking about irons id absolutely wait to try the new line coming out this fall. 

I'll bet a lot of folks are in this quandary.  With the widespread inventory delays, seemingly affecting every major OEM, it makes one think about delaying an order and waiting for the next product cycle.  My guess is that the OEM's will likely delay release of their next products so as not to cut the legs out from under the current offerings impacted by C19... but maybe not?? 🤔

Certainly lots of marketing strategy and gamesmanship for them to consider. It will be interesting to see how this shakes out.

• Like 1

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:ping-small: B61 Putter  (Currently Testing Evnroll ER5v)

2 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

I'll bet a lot of folks are in this quandary.  With the widespread inventory delays, seemingly affecting every major OEM, it makes one think about delaying an order and waiting for the next product cycle.  My guess is that the OEM's will likely delay release of their next products so as not to cut the legs out from under the current offerings impacted by C19... but maybe not?? 🤔

Certainly lots of marketing strategy and gamesmanship for them to consider. It will be interesting to see how this shakes out.

Titleist and Mizuno have already teased their new irons coming out later this year so it doesn’t look like there is much shuffling happening this year

• Like 1

In my :mizuno-small: BR-D4 Stand Bag

:ping-small: G410 LST 9* VA Nemesys 65X
:ping-small: G410 LST 14.5* Tour AD DI 7X
:titelist-small: 818 H2 20* Tour AD DI 85X
:mizuno-small: MP20 HMB 4 Tour AD 95X
:mizuno-small: JPX 919 Tour 5-PW Oban CT 115 X(-)
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50F - 54S - 59D
:EVNROLL: ER1v
:titelist-small: ProV1

2 minutes ago, jlukes said:

Titleist and Mizuno have already teased their new irons coming out later this year so it doesn’t look like there is much shuffling happening this year

Well that may prove to be an opportunity for discounted, barely been on the market long, clubs. 

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:ping-small: B61 Putter  (Currently Testing Evnroll ER5v)

Ordered a LH TSi4 on 5/14.  I called them ahead of time to verify they had them and they did.  I ordered with a tensei blue.  I had asked them what is the shaft that they will not run out of and that was their response.  It is going into an autoflex so it could be any shaft and I won't care.  Told them that and that they could freely substitute another shaft.  Also told them I use jumbomax and they can put any grip in the box and I won't care. 

We will see how long it takes and I will update.

Shoot 'em straight

3 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

With demand up right now it'll be interesting to see what OEMs do. My dad works in supply chain for a chemical company and he looks more stressed than I have ever seen him. Crazy times we live in!

• Sad 1

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

3-wood:  :adams-small:  Tight Lies (15*) 

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

1 hour ago, lasorcier said:

Ordered a LH TSi4 on 5/14.  I called them ahead of time to verify they had them and they did.  I ordered with a tensei blue.  I had asked them what is the shaft that they will not run out of and that was their response.  It is going into an autoflex so it could be any shaft and I won't care.  Told them that and that they could freely substitute another shaft.  Also told them I use jumbomax and they can put any grip in the box and I won't care. 

Please keep us posted.

TGW has a bunch of TSi3s in stock, but won’t match heads with shafts if it’s not in their specific SKU assortment in their inventory.  Any deviation is a special order going to Titleist.  

So I am thinking of ordering a sub optimal (existing SKU) loft and shaft and adjusting the loft to make it work (right shaft but 1 deg different loft) vs getting the exact specific fitted specs to avoid the delay.

For me 5-6 weeks or longer waiting for the perfect driver during prime Summer season is brutal. 

:titelist-small:  TSi 3 9.0  Raw White 65 Stiff

:titelist-small:  917 F2 16.5 3W Diamana 60  Reg

:titelist-small: 818 H1 21 Hybrid Tensei Blue 70HY Reg 

:titelist-small:  4-PW 716 AP2 - DG 300 AMT Reg

:taylormade-small:  52 - 09 Tour Preferred EF  - KBS Tour Wedge 

Haywood   56 / 60 - KBS Tour Wedge

:titelist-small:  Scotty Special Select - Squareback 2

:srixon-small: Z-Star 

image.png.1cf0013c54bf0f68066ba2034c7799d0.png

I did look at tgw, but it appears LH TSi4 is not a popular enough item that they would stock in LH.  That is where I got my TSI3 however.  Was very quick and was whatever they had available shaftwise.  

Shoot 'em straight

1 hour ago, KC Golf said:

Please keep us posted.

TGW has a bunch of TSi3s in stock, but won’t match heads with shafts if it’s not in their specific SKU assortment in their inventory.  Any deviation is a special order going to Titleist.  

So I am thinking of ordering a sub optimal (existing SKU) loft and shaft and adjusting the loft to make it work (right shaft but 1 deg different loft) vs getting the exact specific fitted specs to avoid the delay.

For me 5-6 weeks or longer waiting for the perfect driver during prime Summer season is brutal. 

You can order directly from titleist and they have a 20 day lead time.

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

Yes, some if not all manufacturers are behind. Good luck finding any grips.

If you're interested to have in stock items. Check out 2nd Swing, 100k of used and they have a lot of new inventory. If you know your specs, they may have it and free shipping. I got my T200's in a couple days.

On 5/19/2021 at 9:03 AM, lasorcier said:

Please keep us posted.

Just now, KC Golf said:

Please keep us posted.

Have you looked at titleist.com to see if they have the head and shaft combo you want? They take orders for the tsi drivers and fairways directly from their site.

But in general what TGW is doing is pretty standard for any brand or shop and depending on the shaft you can’t “special” order it from the club manufacturer

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

I just asked for an update on my Srixon ZX5, 4-5 irons that I ordered on March 20th...now it's mid-June before they get the heads in so they can build the clubs.  They also told me that things are changing daily.

• In my :mizuno-small: BR-D4 6-way
  • :cobra-small: King F9 set to 9*, Tour length Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0 S-flex, with GolfPride MCC +4 mid-size
  • image.png.27e1496834233542c5d124bf8b9e3352.png3W - 13*, UST Mamiya 65 Gold S-flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :taylormade-small: SIM UDI 2-iron - 18*, Mitsubishi Diamana Thump 100 X-flex, with GolfPride MCC Align
  • :srixon-small: ZX5 4-5 & ZX7 6-PW, :Nippon: Modus3 120 Tour S-flex, +1/2", with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: - SM8 Tour Chrome, 50.08F - 54.10S - 58.12D, DG Wedge Flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :EVNROLL: Custom Fit 35" ER6 Red at 68 degree lie angle and 4 degrees of loft
  • :Snell: MTB-X            :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope             Tracked by :Arccos:         #WPS 🐗

I've ordered Pro V1X balls during their personalized buy 3 dozen get 1 free deal.  Order went in 4/16 i called yesterday and they told me its planning to be shipped out 6/11.  A nice long 2 month wait for golf balls 😞

Driver: (9) Cobra Speedzone Xtreme (Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0, 70g)
3-Wood: (13.5) Cobra Speedzone (Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0, 70g)
2-Iron: (17) Titleist 718 T-MB (Project X Stiff)
Irons: (3-PW) Mizuno 919 Tour (Project X Stiff)
Gap Wedge: (52/12) Callaway MD5
Sand Wedge:  (56/12) Cleveland CBX Full Face
Lob Wedge:  (62/6) Cleveland ZipCore
Putter: Bettinardi INOVAI 6.0 Center Shaft
Ball: Pro V1x

Thanks to everyone for the various responses.  It was very helpful.

Quick update: 

I found a TSi3 - 9 degree with a Tensei White stiff 65 locally, so ordered it.  It should be in my hands this week.  I was originally fitted for a 10.5 degree TSi3, so its not optimal, but hoping I can adjust the loft and weight to optimize it to be close to my ideal fit profile.  

It beats waiting for the 10 degree head and shaft to arrive in 4-5 weeks best case. 

I will see how it goes, but can't wait until it arrives.

• 2 weeks later...

Latest update.

TSi3 Driver with Tensei White Stiff 65 shaft appeared in a nice box from Modern Golf. 

Got it just before a round, so set the loft to 10.5 (1.5 deg higher than stock) didn’t play with the weight bias and left it at neutral. A few hits on the range and off to the course. Hit 9-14 fairways with it. Sounds awesome. The sweet spot seems larger and even on misfits it seems to go a decent distance and it’s fairly straight. Didn’t hit it as far as my fitting but it launched quite high without taking hard swings. 

After 2.5 rounds, I got a time slot to get on a GC Quad last week with my fitter to see what settings would be optimal.  

Since I was originally fitted for 10 degree vs my 9 degree. After a few swings it turned out setting it back lower to the 9 degree and neutral setting on the weight was actually pretty close to optimal. My launch was in the right window 13-14 degrees for my swing speed. My spin was slightly higher than I thought would be ideal at around 2800 to 3000 but it’s carrying pretty far with decent roll.  It has a nice slight fade and lots of extra yards compared to my trusty M3.  The neutral weight bias still allows me to turn it over for a slight draw.

I think the fact that I use the MCC midsize grip compared to the fitter’s standard grip size makes a difference for me (vs my original fitting) being able to get faster swing speeds with lower grip tension. Not sure if the slight difference in grip weight has something to do with it as well. 

Will see how it does as my Gamer for 2021.  So far I am very happy with this new Titleist driver.

•  
  • Author
  •  
On 5/19/2021 at 10:03 AM, lasorcier said:

Please keep us posted.

It is coming on Friday June 11th, so slightly less than a month.  Probably around 20 business days or so, so fairly accurate quote by Titleist

Shoot 'em straight