Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

How often do you adjust your driver settings?

vandyland

When I first got my Cobra SZ at the beginning of last year I was adjusting it constantly and I would rarely play two rounds with the same settings. Once I had a few range sessions and, really a few bad driving rounds, I settled on what felt like the "safest" setting:

Lofted up +1.5 to 10.5* (higher launch feels safer/forgiving/etc)
Heavy weight in back with dummy weight in front (again, higher launch)
Face set to standard (I fought a hook for a while so I am okay with a slight right leak on ball flight which I have currently)

Not sure if it is because I am driving it better or laziness or something else but outside of the first 3 months I had the driver, I haven't adjusted it at all and I wonder if other people have the same experience. Even on a windy day I don't usually think or want to loft it down or put the weight in the front because I am so accustomed to my current setting. Again, in the first 3 months I hit it on a Trackman with several settings and I could see how having the weight forward gave me the most absolute distance but I felt like I could lose it either way pretty easily so I just stick with the "safe" settings. 

You guys/gals doing a lot of adjusting from round to round?

:mizuno-small: STZ 230 9.5* ➖ PinHawk SLF 16* ➖ :mizuno-small: STZ 230 Hybrid 21.25* ➖ MALTBY TS1-IM 5-GW ➖ :benhogan-small: Equalizer II 54* ➖ :ping-small: Glide 4.0 (S) 58* ➖ L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 
Maxfli Tour X Official Review -- https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63068-testers-announced-maxfli-tour-x-golf-balls-with-max-align-technology/?do=findComment&comment=1021832

4 minutes ago, vandyland said:

When I first got my Cobra SZ at the beginning of last year I was adjusting it constantly and I would rarely play two rounds with the same settings. Once I had a few range sessions and, really a few bad driving rounds, I settled on what felt like the "safest" setting:

Lofted up +1.5 to 10.5* (higher launch feels safer/forgiving/etc)
Heavy weight in back with dummy weight in front (again, higher launch)
Face set to standard (I fought a hook for a while so I am okay with a slight right leak on ball flight which I have currently)

Not sure if it is because I am driving it better or laziness or something else but outside of the first 3 months I had the driver, I haven't adjusted it at all and I wonder if other people have the same experience. Even on a windy day I don't usually think or want to loft it down or put the weight in the front because I am so accustomed to my current setting. Again, in the first 3 months I hit it on a Trackman with several settings and I could see how having the weight forward gave me the most absolute distance but I felt like I could lose it either way pretty easily so I just stick with the "safe" settings. 

You guys/gals doing a lot of adjusting from round to round?

Not sure if there is a right or wrong answer here as much as a matter of individual preference, but in my case...never!  I get fit and dial in the settings at the fitting, and then I don't touch them.  From my perspective, if my ball is doing something I don't want it to do the blame is on me and my swing, and that's where the adjustments need to happen.

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

2 minutes ago, Getoffmylawn said:

Not sure if there is a right or wrong answer here as much as a matter of individual preference, but in my case...never!  I get fit and dial in the settings at the fitting, and then I don't touch them.  From my perspective, if my ball is doing something I don't want it to do the blame is on me and my swing, and that's where the adjustments need to happen.

Totally agree that the blame resides with the swing on bad shots but when I am hitting it well there is always that little voice wondering "could you squeeze out a little more with the weight forward without losing accuracy?" I guess I see conflicting information on how spin impacts accuracy and maybe some of this is a combination of trackman and actual playing to determine where advantages are found. As it gets drier here in Tennessee I was thinking about lofting down and I realized I hadn't touched my settings in months (a year maybe?) and wondered where other people on this forum shook out. Seems like you are at least one vote in the "set it and forget it" camp. 

:mizuno-small: STZ 230 9.5* ➖ PinHawk SLF 16* ➖ :mizuno-small: STZ 230 Hybrid 21.25* ➖ MALTBY TS1-IM 5-GW ➖ :benhogan-small: Equalizer II 54* ➖ :ping-small: Glide 4.0 (S) 58* ➖ L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 
Maxfli Tour X Official Review -- https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63068-testers-announced-maxfli-tour-x-golf-balls-with-max-align-technology/?do=findComment&comment=1021832

I got the same driver and played with the settings in initially and haven't touched them since.

If I'm having a bad driving day, I want to know it's me and not the setting. Remove one variable.

If you are taking lessons and your driver swing is changing, then I might consider fine tuning.

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

3 minutes ago, vandyland said:

...there is always that little voice wondering "could you squeeze out a little more with the weight forward without losing accuracy?" 

And that's a big reason why a good fitting to really dial in an adjustable driver is so important.  Makes that particular voice go away...all the squeezing for a little more happens during the fitting.

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

4 minutes ago, Kanoito said:

If you are taking lessons and your driver swing is changing, then I might consider fine tuning.

So that is me. I have been taking monthly lessons since last April. My swing has gradually gotten less flat and more consistent, as a result less heel strikes and strikes low on the face (my two big issues going into the lessons). 

5 minutes ago, vandyland said:

So that is me. I have been taking monthly lessons since last April. My swing has gradually gotten less flat and more consistent, as a result less heel strikes and strikes low on the face (my two big issues going into the lessons). 

I'm the opposite. My swing is getting flatter so instead of playing it at 9* I am lofting up to 10.5*

But then I forget what I've been training for, get too steep and send a banana into the moon.

Since you can't adjust the setting every hole, I would leave it be for a while until I can get a repeatable and desirable swing, then go tuning.

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

Once it’s set it stays that way. If the ball isn’t flying the right way it’s me and not the driver setting

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

I generally don’t fiddle with my normal setup. That said, I’ve dialed in the lowest launch setting a few times when the wind was blowing 40mph to help avoid double trouble.

PXG___0811 X 9* - Mitsubishi Diamana s60 Limited X
Cobra___S9-1 Pro 15* - Matrix Ozik XCON 7 S
Adams___XTD Forged 3i - Matrix Ozik Program F15 120 S
Adams___CMB 4-PW - Matrix Ozik Program F15 120 S
KZG___Tri-Tour 50.08__54.10__58.12 - Accra iCWT 2.0-95i S
Nike___Method Converge B1-01 (copper insert)
Maxfli___'23 Tour X
"The most important shot in golf is the next one“

I keep it where I was got to - I may fool around with it a bit on the range but on the course?  Where I was fit - my swing is very stable - I may go up and down a few MPH but I’ve had a plus two to three AoA, a tad inside out at every fitting I’ve ever had (15 plus years).  

What fascinates me is the differences in my fits despite that and especially which have been successful and which not.

The one exception to the not changing rule was when I tested the Motore last year. I needed to move the loft down a notch - hit it very well that way.  

My fitter last week turned the driver 1 open (lofted down.) Tells me I prefer an open club face at address.

If I were the OP, I’d ask my teacher for advice or else leave it alone from the fitting. 

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Rarely. I pretty much find the setting that is optimal for me and then I just leave it. With this new driver I spent some time with it in various settings as I’ve started to get outside and play. Because the fitting was indoors, the numbers can’t be completely trusted from the settings we used . I found the -1 setting for this 9* head to be pretty ideal for me. Nice launch window, good carry, great landing angle, and some roll. Once we get late in the summer and our fairways dry out, adding significant roll, I may knock it down to its lowest setting, tee the ball a little higher, and let the ball run for days!!!!

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

I’ve started using a winter setting and a summer setting. In the winter, our course becomes VERY soft and in the summer it becomes very hard. I use higher loft in the winter for more carry because I’m not going to get much run out anyway. In the summer, I turn the loft down for less carry and hotter roll on the hard fairways. 
The downside is I have to adjust for different misses:  left in the winter and right in the summer. 

14 of the following:

Ping G430 Max 10.5 degree

Callaway 2023 Big Bertha 3 wood set to 17 degrees

Cobra F9 Speedback 7/8 wood set at 23.5 degrees

Callaway Epic Max 11 wood

Ping Eye 2 BeCu 2-SW

Mizuno 923 JPX HM HL 6-GW

Hogan sand wedge 56 degree bent to 53

Maltby M Series+ 54 degree

Ping Glide 3.0 Eye2 58 degree

Ping Glide 3.0 60 degree

Evnroll ER2

Ping Sigma 2 Anser

Cheap Top Flite mallet putter from Dick's, currently holding down first place in the bag

TaylorMade Mini Spider

Bridgestone XS

I don't change from round to round but I also now have a summer  / winter setup.  Summer its set to square and winter is set to 1.5* closed.  It's because I can swing a lot looser in 80* weather than 40* weather!  😊

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

14 hours ago, revkev said:

If I were the OP, I’d ask my teacher for advice or else leave it alone from the fitting. 

So, this is where I got my eyes opened to something very obvious to people who have been fit multiple times. I had my first driver fitting into my current driver and there are several things at play here: (1) My swing has changed quite a bit from the fitting through now (strike location on the face, spin, AoA, club path) and, most importantly (2) I was very loose when I hit my driver that day. Like an idiot, I just got into a groove and started swinging faster and faster (not out of my shoes but when you hit like 30 drives and you have a trackman display right there you start to chase it...). On the course, my driver swing is about 104 mph but in the fitting I was up around 110 mph which is not how I would swing if I had OB left and water right. So I got fit into an X-stiff Smoke shaft which in february on the course with no warmup I was probably swinging 90 mph on the first tee so that was a disaster. I now play a budget stiff shaft that I feel like I can actually bend a little bit which has been helpful. 

I like the idea of playing around with it with my coach there and on trackman. I seem to want to play with it more when I am hitting it good for whatever reason, when I'm hitting it bad I assume my swing stinks at the moment and no amount of adjusting will help. But when I am firing on all cylinders I start to wonder if I can squeeze more out of it, if that makes sense (weight forward, lofted down to like 9*).

14 hours ago, Hook DeLoft said:

I’ve started using a winter setting and a summer setting. In the winter, our course becomes VERY soft and in the summer it becomes very hard. I use higher loft in the winter for more carry because I’m not going to get much run out anyway. In the summer, I turn the loft down for less carry and hotter roll on the hard fairways. 
The downside is I have to adjust for different misses:  left in the winter and right in the summer. 

This is so funny to me - I also noticed a similar response - of course both of you are correct - what's funny is that its the opposite for us in Florida - late winter/early spring is when our courses are dry and play fast and firm - the rest of the year its wet/wetter/wettest. 🙂

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Every so often I'll try and change it, but after a few rounds I always go back to where my fitter set it.

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

I don't current play an adjustable driver. Is it worth it have have one that is adjustable?

Right handed golfer from Austin, Texas (Handicap: 8.1)

Driver: Titleist 907D2 (9.5 degree with stiff shaft)

Fairway Wood: Tayormade RocketBallz Stage 2 (3 Wood)

Hybrid: Cleveland CG Black (2 Iron)

Irons: Mizuno MP20 MMCs (Standard length and lie with stiff steel shafts)

Wedges: Callaway MD3 and Sub70

Putter: Scotty Cameron California Coronado

Ball: Pro V1x

3 minutes ago, tyryska said:

I don't current play an adjustable driver. Is it worth it have have one that is adjustable?

Getting fit to find the best club for your swing is where the value is.

As has been noted in here most people don’t adjust theirs and especially once they have a setting that fits their swing.

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

9 minutes ago, tyryska said:

This truly depends on you - with your handicap your swing probably doesn't vary much so if you were fit for your current gamer in the past 3 years or so you're good.  The benefit to something adjustable is that its far easier for the guy fitting you to customize you club if you are a seasoned player or if your are a beginner its easier for that club to grow with you. 

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Having the adjustability is nice, but like most, I set and forget. You don't change what is working well. I do love the ease of swiping out shafts that comes with drivers that have an adjustable tip. I just contact my locate club maker request a shaft with the correct tip for my driver and swap it. I have done this in the past since I like 1" over standard shaft in my drivers.

Edited by Perkmd

Driver: Mizuno ST200 (Graphite Design G series 60 X-flex with Golf Pride MCC+4)

3 Wood: Tour Edge CBX 119 13.5 degree (Project X HZRDUS Smoke 6.0 70 with Golf Pride MCC+4) 

5 wood: Tour Edge CBX 119 18 degree (Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0 65 with Golf Pride MCC+4)

Long Irons: Nike Vapor Speed 3 Iron and Nike Vapor Fly 4-6 (UST Mamiya Recoil 680 F4 with Golf Pride MCC+4) 

Irons: Nike Vapor Pro 7-PW (UST Mamiya Recoil 780 F4 with Golf Pride MCC+4)

Wedges: Cleveland CBX 52 and 56 (Rotex Precision Graphite Wedge-Flex with Golf Pride MCC+4)

Putter: Taylormade Spider X SX-32 (KBS CT Tour Putter with Super Stroke Pistol GTR 1.0)

Ball: Taylormade Noodle Neon Matte Red

I know this probably has more to do with shaft selection, but I tend to hit my driver very high...more times than not anyway.  So, I set my driver to the lowest setting shortly after I got it, and haven't touched it since.  I know this could bring more of the right side into play for me, but for me, that's not a bad thing.

• In my :mizuno-small: BR-D4 6-way
  • :cobra-small: King F9 set to 9*, Tour length Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0 S-flex, with GolfPride MCC +4 mid-size
  • image.png.27e1496834233542c5d124bf8b9e3352.png3W - 13*, UST Mamiya 65 Gold S-flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :taylormade-small: SIM UDI 2-iron - 18*, Mitsubishi Diamana Thump 100 X-flex, with GolfPride MCC Align
  • :srixon-small: ZX5 4-5 & ZX7 6-PW, :Nippon: Modus3 120 Tour S-flex, +1/2", with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: - SM8 Tour Chrome, 50.08F - 54.10S - 58.12D, DG Wedge Flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :EVNROLL: Custom Fit 35" ER6 Red at 68 degree lie angle and 4 degrees of loft
  • :Snell: MTB-X            :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope             Tracked by :Arccos:         #WPS 🐗

I have it set to what was best at my fitting.  At the range and at the simulator I have tried the different settings, the original one is what I always end up at by the end of the session so that stays in the bag for actual rounds.  I'd have to have a consistent miss caused by that setting before I would think about needing to adjust it.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

Never. I took a couple lessons last year to improve my driving and I was a bit disappointed that the pro was not at all interested in my driver head settings. I hit a very low trajectory drive and when I asked about changing the loft he said just leave it alone, we will get you more distance by improving the efficiency of your swing.

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges::callaway-logo-1: PM Grind 54* & 58*

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18

1 hour ago, Headhammer said:

Never. I took a couple lessons last year to improve my driving and I was a bit disappointed that the pro was not at all interested in my driver head settings. I hit a very low trajectory drive and when I asked about changing the loft he said just leave it alone, we will get you more distance by improving the efficiency of your swing.

Changing the loft a degree or two might not have much of an effect if your swing doesn't get to a good impact position.  If that was last year, has his lessons improved your trajectory?  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

7 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Changing the loft a degree or two might not have much of an effect if your swing doesn't get to a good impact position.  If that was last year, has his lessons improved your trajectory?  

Well I hit a couple moon balls today, but for the most part no-still hitting them on a rope.

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges::callaway-logo-1: PM Grind 54* & 58*

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18

Very rarely - I'll find a setting they tweak to in a fitting and usually leave that until I have a few rounds where I'm off.  It will take a lot for me to actually adjust.  Even though my normal drive is a fade and a draw setting could straighten me out a bit, I don't like seeing a closed face at address.  Right now I'm in neutral with a little added loft.

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

Almost never, I tend to buy drivers with as few adjustments as possible. I dropped the loft on mine from 10.5* to 9.5* but it didn’t make much difference in length and my trajectory looked fine at 10.5* so I put it back after a few weeks. I also set it to draw bias for while, but it didn’t make any difference that I could tell, so I put it back. I’m skeptical the hosel adjustment adapter does much anyway. I’ve never changed the weight.

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, FJ DryJoys