TESTERS WANTED! ×

Which is the Best Golf Club Set for Intermediate Player?

Choosing the Best Golf Club Sets for Intermediate Players is not an easy task, especially if there are many options on the market. If you are a beginner, this is a simple matter - you want a club with a game that promotes identity, where you will find the best guides for high quality golf clubs.

Meanwhile, a golfer and a soccer player need clarity and confidence. General Intermediate provides the Best Golf Club Sets for Intermediate Players with a combination of happiness, forgiveness and confidence. Not all gamers fit this style, but some models have a nice face.

61vM1ISnT0L._AC_SL1000_.jpg

So We would like to consider Palm Springs Golf Visa V2 Club Set as the Best Golf Club Sets for Intermediate Players in 2021!

What is your Suggestion on this?

You are literally posting this on the forum for the one place on the internet that offers independent, data driven, un-biased testing of golf equipment.  If you are already here I don't think you need to travel or link to a different site to find the best performing golf equipment for any category.

So my suggestion?  Go visit the main page and read the most wanted articles.  Palm Springs Golf is not going to be in the conversation.

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

“Some models have a nice face” what a ringing endorsement. May also be the first time I’ve seen “happiness” as a characteristic of a golf club. 

Mike Thibideau
Driver: :callaway-small: Mavrik Max 10.5
4-wood: :callaway-small: Epic Speed 16.5 
4-hybrid: :taylormade-small: R15 21
Irons 5-P: :callaway-small: Mavrik Max
Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX ZipCore 46, 50, 54, 60
Shoes: :travis-mathew-1:MoneyMaker, Nike Roche G
Glove: Asher Golf
Ball: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft, :callaway-small: Supersoft (conditions dependent)