Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Most Personal Club in Your Bag

Most Personally Valued Club  

518 members have voted

1. 1. You have to hit a single shot. You don't know what it is: it could be a drive, an approach, a short game shot, a recovery shot, or a putt. Before I show you the shot, you get to choose one part of your bag that I cannot replace; everything else in your bag is replaced with generic, off-the-rack clubs. What are you picking?

• Driver
    • Fairway woods
    • Hybrids
    • Irons
    • Wedges
    • Putter

Another thread here got me thinking about which clubs in our bags we develop the greatest attachment to. Here, I'm not thinking of mere sentimental value. Rather, I'm thinking about from an on-course performance perspective, which club you would least want someone to swap out with a generic, off-the-rack replacement.

Obviously, this is a tough question to get at, because (for instance) you use your irons for a lot of shots.

So let's say you have to hit a single shot. You don't know what it is: it could be a drive, an approach, a short game shot, a recovery shot, or a putt.

Before I show you the shot, you get to choose one part of your bag that I cannot replace. What are you picking?

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

My 3 wood. My G410LST 3W has shown me why so many PGA Tour players rarely change their 3W. 

Once you find the one you can trust off the tee and the deck you should never let it go.  I have that in the G410LST. Confidence every time I look down at it 

The 3W is the club I’m most worried about going into CC5

Even though it's the newest club in my bag, it has to be the putter. It's the club which is 'most custom' to me with a different stock neck than most mallets, DLT tech so different lofts and even that's one degree weaker across the board, and different lie angle. Second choice would be like @jlukes, my 3 wood might be the best swing club in the bag.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

I was fitted for putter by Guerin Rife 

I can go off the rack for fairway woods - I was actually fit for those and yet ended up off the rack in the fitting.

Drivers are super adjustable and have shaft options on the rack - I could easily fit myself there.

Irons and wedges I could eventually find a Ping set off the rack with a close enough shaft that was 2 flat and be fine.

Putter?  Not a chance I’m finding one anywhere that fits like the one in my bag does. 

This might change if you told me off the rack meant standard loft for irons - that would be very bad for me 😞

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

I wish it was my putter but I do not have 100% confidence in my current gamer....

This was a tough one as my 4 IRON is one of my most versatile clubs, love hitting low stingers with it, its just pretty good in many aspects for me.

I chose driver though. After being fit and gaming the COBRA for a few rounds its extremely reliable for me right now. Could change in a few months but doubtful as the summer comes my driver comes alive typically....I dont know how much more alive it cane get but I am excited to see it.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

I'm going to say my wedges.  The reason is that I've had my wedges for a while now and they have served me well and I know how to hit them just how I want.  I can't say the same for my other clubs.  I do fine with the others but there isn't anything about them that gives me the same confidence as my wedges.

Just tap it in.  Lil' taparoo.

:honma: TW747 460 10.5° Vizard stiff

:adams-small: 4 Hybrid

:Sub70: 699 5-Aw; KBS Tour-V 90 Stiff

:cleveland-small: Tour Action 58°

:taylormade-small: Spider Interactive

I'll always be a driver kid.  When people say "play it safe" and hit a shorter tee shot I'll always feel most confident with the 1W.  It doesn't scare me on the tee and I love hitting it.  Everything else, I would find a way to make it work.

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

My 3 wood. I have too much confidence in that club.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

4 minutes ago, bens197 said:

I'll always be a driver kid.  When people say "play it safe" and hit a shorter tee shot I'll always feel most confident with the 1W.  It doesn't scare me on the tee and I love hitting it.  Everything else, I would find a way to make it work.

Driver has always been a club I relate back to a baseball saying "You hang em we bang em" on a non breaking curve ball. Thats how I look at driver...I am trying to smoke that thing everytime...

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

8 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Driver has always been a club I relate back to a baseball saying "You hang em we bang em" on a non breaking curve ball. Thats how I look at driver...I am trying to smoke that thing everytime...

Honestly dude. We get to choose where and how high to tee it up, I get excited when I can hit some bombs. 

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

5 minutes ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

I honestly expected this to be a more popular answer, especially given the variable lies you could get on your mystery shot. Stepping up to a sketchy bunker lie—or for that matter, some odd in between yardage from the fairway—with a wedge I've never used before strikes me as inviting a lot of unpredictably in outcome.

For me I feel like I can hit any wedge, I have preferences out of certain lies but its really only loft. @B.Bostoncobras have different grinds then mine do and I hit them just fine having never swung them during the cobra challenge last year. I feel like I sound very blunt saying "any wedge" I am sure there are some that would not suit me but I could make them work I think.

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

I had to go putter here.  A close second would be my wedges.  

My reasoning:

-If I have to hit a tee-shot or approach shot I should be able to hit a REASONABLY good shot with any off the rack club.  My misses will certainly be better with properly fit clubs, but generally a good shot will be a good shot.  I just might have to factor in differences in loft/lie with my starting line.

-If I have to hit a wedge shot once again I should be able to hit a reasonably good shot with an off the rack wedge.  I'd likely just choke up a bit more to have more control.  I'm pretty confident in my ability to hit a flop shot or something like that if needed.  

-I want my putter in my hands.  I know that I can putt well with most any off the rack putter.  But if you're telling me I have one shot at a putt, I know my best shot at making it is with my putter.  All the other shots listed a success vs fail has more room for error than the make or miss of a putt.  

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

1 minute ago, bens197 said:

Honestly dude. We get to choose where and how high to tee it up, I get excited when I can hit some bombs. 

Bingo. Hot zone every time!

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

I would have to go with my irons. They are the clubs I trust the most and rely on the most. Even for the 4 club challenge a few years back I dropped my driver and 3 wood and used a 2 iron instead and had a few great rounds. 
Plus they have my z cord grips which I am a huge fan of.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

I went with my irons....but this was a very tough question! I love it, really got me thinking.  Putter was obviously the second choice. If anything this has really made me think about utilizing the best part of my game more often. The irons-only rounds really opened my eyes last year during the Cobra Connect competitions to playing some of my usual tracks much differently. 

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

2-Iron- :Sub70: 699-U

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Bag: BagBoy ZTF Stand Bag (REVIEW HERE)

You try to replace my Scotty Cameron Squareback, we're gonna have an issue. 

TaylorMade M5 driver, M2 3 wood

Mizuno JPX921 blend - Hot Metal Pro 4-6, Forged 7-PW

Cleveland CBX ZipCore Wedges - 48, 52, 58

Scotty Cameron Squareback putter

Currently it is my 3 wood. Lately that has been my most consistent club. It’s a PXG 0341 3 wood. It’s set to 16 degrees. It has a Project X Even Flow Blue 5.5 shaft. It just goes straight. It’s the best 3 wood I’ve ever owned. I used to be a TaylorMade guy but when PXG offered this one for $95 I decided to take a chance. It’s more than paid for itself. 

:ping-small: CB-P226 Hoofer Cart Bag

:PXG: 0311 Black Ops 8° w/Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue

:PXG: 0211 19° Hybrid w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:ping-small: G410 Crossover 4 w/Mitsubishi Tensei Blue

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:Snell:  MTB prime

:Clicgear: 3.5+

I vote for wedges. While putters are personal and have a certain feel, how often do they get put into the corner for behaving badly. Same can be said for a driver. 

My wedges are all built with the identical shaft and grip setup. They feel the same. The lofts are the only variable. I can hit them high, low, flighted, front foot, back foot. For me, they are scoring clubs. 

I will say that my irons are second on the list. It's a feel thing. I don't like the feel of some irons.

Mizuno ST190, 9 degrees, Fujikura Ventus Black 6S

Mizuno ST190, 14 degrees, Fujikura Ventus Black 7S

Mizuno ST200 , 18 degrees, Fujikura Ventus Blue 7X

Miura CB 301, 4 iron, Fujikura Ventus 9x

Miura CB 301, 5-PW Nippon Modus 120S

Miura K Grind, 52, 54 and 58, Nippon Modus 130s  hand ground by Usher Golf

Miura KM 006 LH 

On 5/19/2021 at 10:41 AM, GolfSpy MPR said:

Another thread here got me thinking about which clubs in our bags we develop the greatest attachment to. Here, I'm not thinking of mere sentimental value. Rather, I'm thinking about from an on-course performance perspective, which club you would least want someone to swap out with a generic, off-the-rack replacement.

Obviously, this is a tough question to get at, because (for instance) you use your irons for a lot of shots.

So let's say you have to hit a single shot. You don't know what it is: it could be a drive, an approach, a short game shot, a recovery shot, or a putt.

Before I show you the shot, you get to choose one part of your bag that I cannot replace. What are you picking?

I really like this one @GolfSpy MPR! I had to give it a little thought and decided to keep my wedges.

I've played a variety of off-the-rack clubs, tinkered with buddies drivers, and borrowed sets that look nothing like my own when traveling. The #1 thing I struggle to adjust to is always the wedges. Unless we're talking an off-the-rack major OEM wedge, I think there's just too much to get wrong for me. The shaping, the sole grind, the lofts, face milling, etc. all culminate into a versatile tool designed to help me score. I'm not the best golfer, but I'm good enough to be able to make a whippy driver shaft, chunky upright irons, or a bargain bin putter work if I need to. Wedges are an entirely different ball game and the wrong wedge would limit the variety of shots I feel comfortable playing.

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

I like @revkev's logic, but have to go 3W. Of course, my putter was not fit to me by Rife, so....

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

On 5/19/2021 at 12:24 PM, GolfSpy MPR said:

I honestly expected this to be a more popular answer, especially given the variable lies you could get on your mystery shot. Stepping up to a sketchy bunker lie—or for that matter, some odd in between yardage from the fairway—with a wedge I've never used before strikes me as inviting a lot of unpredictably in outcome.

That’s true with our gamers though - 🙂

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

It's a tough choice between my putter and wedges; however, I will pick my wedges.  

I can adapt to any driver; I can play most FW, but I don't have to play one; a low lofted hybrid will do; I'm not the best iron player and I could probably make anything work as well as my gamers.

Since I miss a lot of greens, I use my wedges a lot and I have confidence in shots around the green.  I could never get out of bunkers before I got my Callaway PM Grinds.

I love my putter and it was fitted for me; I would hate to give it up.  However, with a little practice I think I could make any putter work OK.  I used to play a Heavy Putter and I played pretty well with a Bullseye... just about opposites.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Tough choice for me between driver and wedges as once I dial them in I have long term relationships with those clubs.  But I chose driver!

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

I guess it depends on what you mean by generic off the rack clubs... There are far more driver shafts I don't get along with than there are iron shafts... but if we are just going straight stock demo bag from the local golf course, I'd probably pick my putter... I'm sure I could make a "regular" putter work for one swing, but I'd much rather putt with mine, as it's long, center shafted and built for me... 

After that it would be my driver, but mostly because I like the midsize grip and heavy shaft... if I could keep that part, you can toss any modern head on the end of it, and I'll miss the fairway just the same as I do with my current driver.

Love my hybrid and utility iron... but they aren't special... same with my irons and wedges... Off the rack would be fine for one shot... but I built my bag for me, and every club in there (other than my 3 wood) makes me happy and helps me perform better than if it was replaced with a generic equivalent. 

As a side note, if you have an off the rack 3 wood, feel free to send it to me... My pro took the one he gave me back and I'm using my adams speedline again... it's fine.

Mavrik 9 degree - Ventus Black 7X

Mavrik 13.5 Degree - Hazardus Smoke

Sub70 19 degree - Proforce V2 8F5

Sub70 4u - Proforce V2 8F5

Sub70 5i - DG S400

Adams CMB 6-GW - Project X 6.0

Sub70 54 (286) and 58 (JB Low Bounce) - S300

SeeMore Trimetal Mallet (Custom fit and built... Kudos to Cody)

And as always, Kudos to Craigers.

I picked driver because I hit a lot of fairways.  I would have picked wedges if the question specified full shots.  I'm a little shaky on shots under 70 yards, but am very confident with gap through lob wedge on full swings.

14 of the following:

Ping G430 Max 10.5 degree

Callaway 2023 Big Bertha 3 wood set to 17 degrees

Cobra F9 Speedback 7/8 wood set at 23.5 degrees

Callaway Epic Max 11 wood

Ping Eye 2 BeCu 2-SW

Mizuno 923 JPX HM HL 6-GW

Hogan sand wedge 56 degree bent to 53

Maltby M Series+ 54 degree

Ping Glide 3.0 Eye2 58 degree

Ping Glide 3.0 60 degree

Evnroll ER2

Ping Sigma 2 Anser

Cheap Top Flite mallet putter from Dick's, currently holding down first place in the bag

TaylorMade Mini Spider

Bridgestone XS

I was torn between my wedges and my putter.

I choose wedges.

I don’t hit the ball a long way anymore and I don’t hit a lot of greens either so I rely on my short game to score. 

I get up and down a lot! I choose wedges because I leave myself inside 5 feet quite a bit.

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

• 2 weeks later...

I hold my wedges more than I hold my...never mind. 

I’ll deal with off the rack for whatever else. Not my wedges. 

Ping G410+, 9* with draw bias weight setting, 55g Alta CB stiff shaft

Taylormade Burner 3w, stiff shaft 

Mizuno JPX919 Hot Metal 4-GW, regular flex

Cleveland CBX2 54* wedge

Cleveland Smart Sole 58* wedge

Ping Scottsdale Piper C putter

Titleist Tour Speed balls

Had to be driver for me as that is the club I feel is best fitted for me. I have hit other clubs in the bag off the rack and seem to be ok with them. Driver is the one club I think everyone would benefit most from being fit for! Especially me! I was averaging 240 off the tee before my fitting. Now I am averaging 265 off the tee and even hitting 300 yard bombs here and there. Definitely could not do that with my old driver!

Driver : :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 9* MC Kuro Kago Silver 60 Stiff

Woods : :benhogan-small: GS53 3 Wood 14* Mitsubish Tensei Blue 73g Regular

Hybrids: sub70logo.png.3c207e4e90c1eeca7b9a917b5fa4b848.png 949X Project X HZRDUS RDX Black 

Irons : sub70logo.png.3c207e4e90c1eeca7b9a917b5fa4b848.png 699 Pro Black 5-AW 1* flat KBS Tour V 90 Stiff Shafts 

Wedges : File:Kirkland Signature logo.svg - Wikimedia Commons 52, 56, 60 

Putter : :taylormade-small:Spider Red

Bag : datrek-brand_1456761019__86876.original.jpg.7c24f9ae71c7730ce29a828226731487.jpg lightweight cart bag | motocaddy.jpg.258c0b46e60c2804fc6b1f64bca0aef3.jpgDry Series Bag

Ball :  :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX (2019) | Screen-Shot-2017-07-20-at-7_24.05-AM-300x118.png.9f1c4cb1d62511ee40a05bd6d5795f97.png ProV1x (2021)

Rangefinder : 836d5c8b9e44880db86abcd3b735255d.w2480_h836.jpg.bcd4050c642957abbdca7453a6cb0469.jpg ULT-X

Pushcart : motocaddy.jpg.258c0b46e60c2804fc6b1f64bca0aef3.jpgM5 GPS DHC Electric Push Cart

SoCal, USA

Right handed HDCP 16.4