http://www.dewizgolf.com/

Has anyone seen or used this device?

2CFA5A1E-12F7-4E3E-AC8F-C699856A86E7.jpeg

Driver: PXG 0211 w/Evenflo Riptide CB Regular shaft  Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3-4W(16*) & 5-6W(20*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrid: Cobra F8 3 Hybrid(19*) w/Recoil ES regular shaft Irons: Wilson D7 5-PW w/Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore(50*/54*/58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  Putter: 33" Evnroll ER2 w/Evnroll Gravity Grip Bag: Vice cart bag(Black).  Pushcart:  Caddytek 3.0 from Costco Ball: Maxfli Tour CG & Titleist Pro V1x.

Never heard of it...could be a good MGS test.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSi2 Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.0
Fairway: :Sub70: 939X 15° Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939X 3 Hybrid Project X Even Flow Riptide 6.0
Irons: :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 4-GW Project X Catalyst 80 6.0
Wedge: :cleveland-small: Smartsole S
Putter :yes-small: Tracy
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls::Snell: MTB-X or Black

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the Queen🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Website said it is endorsed by deschambeau....

Driver: PXG 0211 w/Evenflo Riptide CB Regular shaft  Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3-4W(16*) & 5-6W(20*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrid: Cobra F8 3 Hybrid(19*) w/Recoil ES regular shaft Irons: Wilson D7 5-PW w/Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore(50*/54*/58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  Putter: 33" Evnroll ER2 w/Evnroll Gravity Grip Bag: Vice cart bag(Black).  Pushcart:  Caddytek 3.0 from Costco Ball: Maxfli Tour CG & Titleist Pro V1x.

Seems interesting, but I also wonder how it could tell if your cupping or bowing your wrist, and that's just the first thing I thought of.  It seems to have a lot professional backing, but of course they probably paid them to say something nice.  I used one of those ZIP (ZEP...something like that) things in the past, that attaches to your glove and seems to have a similar interface to this product.  However, I never got fully invested in the ZIP...I think it's somewhere in my closet.

• In my :mizuno-small: BR-D4 6-way
  • :cobra-small: King F9 set to 9*, Tour length Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0 S-flex, with GolfPride MCC +4 mid-size
  • image.png.27e1496834233542c5d124bf8b9e3352.png3W - 13*, UST Mamiya 65 Gold S-flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :taylormade-small: SIM UDI 2-iron - 18*, Mitsubishi Diamana Thump 100 X-flex, with GolfPride MCC Align
  • :srixon-small: ZX5 4-5 & ZX7 6-PW, :Nippon: Modus3 120 Tour S-flex, +1/2", with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: - SM8 Tour Chrome, 50.08F - 54.10S - 58.12D, DG Wedge Flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :EVNROLL: Custom Fit 35" ER6 Red at 68 degree lie angle and 4 degrees of loft
  • :Snell: MTB-X            :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope             Tracked by :Arccos:         #WPS 🐗

I just saw Lydia Ko posting a out it today and was wondering the same thing.

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

Thanks for the heads-up. Interesting device. I have never used one, but from the videos I'm pretty sure I know what it is. I have been involved in the development of several training aids, so I think I know what's going on.

What it is: There is a 6DOF inertial sensor in the "watch" on your wrist, along with some sort of electrode or, more likely, vibrator (piezoelectric transducer would be my guess). There is a two-way wireless link (probably Bluetooth, but maybe WiFi or some other wireless technology) to an app in your smart phone. The app does the math of inertial navigation to tell where the device is -- both position and attitude -- throughout the swing. The app has a GUI to set up the mode and to report results. (Note: "attitude" is navigation-speak for "the direction where it is pointing".)

What it can do: Everything in the videos (swing plane, length of backswing, transition, tempo) all seem well within the reach of the technology. It is less ambitious than some other products (e.g.- SkyPro or SwingByte) in that regard. It can measure and report anything that depends on the position and attitude of the forearm just above the wrist joint. That includes pronation/supination, but not flexion/extension nor radial/ulnar deviation. That brings us to...

What it can't do: I just cited flexion/extension and radial/ulnar as things it can't do. That would take something like Hackmotion to tease out those wrist motions. It also doesn't know where the club itself is pointing. So it would not be able to diagnose casting, track lag or clubhead speed and direction, detect ungrip/regrip at the top, or anything else that the club does outboard of the forearm.

It would be nice if someone technical from DeWiz could tell us their story instead of my having to play Sherlock Holmes. But please, someone technical, prepared to talk technical! Not a glorified sales pitch, which is what the videos are.

• Love 1