Mizuno MP54 Irons 4-PW

CrazyLegs87

<5/30 : updated price - one time effort thanks for checking into>

Hi - after purchasing the new MP20's last year, I am selling my MP54 Mizuno's.  These are fantastic clubs, and I can only say - if you ever  wanted to try Mizuno's but not at the 'new' set price, this is a great set for 7-14 hdcp.  Cavity back makes them fairly forgiving, and they definitely have the Mizuno feel.... Absolutely great clubs.

MP54 / 4-PW

Standard loft/lie, KBS 120 stiff shafts, golf pride grips

As you can see in the pictures, I have always used head covers - so no dings at all, and washed these after each round.  And, as you can also see, I used the 7 iron almost exclusively for practice... So yes, that club is definitely worn, but all others are in very good condition (note : you can send it in and get it refinished by a Mizuno recommended refinisher in CO if interested).  Grips have about 1 year left, maybe 2 based on # of rounds, conditions, etc.

I dont post here much, but am an avid reader/fan of the site - and can assure you these are exceptional clubs.  Asking $450 $375 shipped (us).  Glad to take additional pictures, share serial #, etc.IMG-0795.jpg.a867aceae391884196671233ddb134cd.jpgIMG-0794.jpg.987a12de5686b3ddcedeb91a1c6baf8d.jpgIMG-0792.jpg.f48a8508532876b15fc2a404a1e948e9.jpg

Thanks

IMG-0793.jpg

Edited by scott2017
  • Like 1

Are these standard length shafts?

Driver: Cobra Speedzone 10.5 Mitsubishi AV Blue S flex

Wood: Cobra Bio Cell 3-4 Grafalloy Pro Launch Blue (low launch original version) S flex

Hybrids: Taylormade GAPR 3 KBS graphite shaft

Strata 4 and 5 hybrids R flex

Irons: Strata 6-PW R flex

Wedges: Texan Classics 52, 56, 60 R flex

Putter: Odyssey Red Ball mallet

Ball: Srixon Q Star Tour