TESTERS WANTED! ×

full length, bottom of bag dividers

SoftRock66

Hey Guys - I'm often having to wrestle with my clubs when pulling them from the bag as I find the grips cling together at the bottom of the bag. Having JumboMax grips is certainly a contributing factor. Can anyone recommend a few bag options that have full length, bottom of bag dividers?

Driver -  :cleveland-small: Launcher XL

Hy-wood - :cleveland-small: Launcher XL 3+

Irons -  :cobra-small: Radspeed One Length 5-GW

Wedge -  :cobra-small: Snakebite-X SW

Putter -  :mizuno-small: Mcraft OMOI

Ball -  :mizuno-small: 566

Bag - Palm Quiver Stand Bag

Glove - Palm

I had a bag with the same issue , what I thought were full length dividers were not . Turns out they just hang like curtains and when you pull the club the grips grab the curtain and then you have your problem trying to pull the club because you are also pulling up the divider.

This problem always annoyed me when trying to get clubs in and out of the bag. I started researching bags with club management and found the never looz golf bag. https://www.nevrlooz.com

its certainly more expensive than buying dividers but it is the highest quality bag I have ever owned. I’ve had it close to 5 years and all of the zippers and pockets are still in perfect condition, no tears, no fading. It’s my favorite piece of golf equipment. 

also if you are on a budget you can buy bag clips that would do a similar job, but those are more for keeping your clubs still rather than helping get them in and out

I rarely have any issues with my Ping Pioneer bag and all my clubs have midsize grips. In the rare instance a club doesn't want to go back in all the way, I just pull the club next to it up a couple inches, and they both drop right in. The Pioneer sleeves all stop an inch or so from the bottom FWIW (to make it easy to clean or find things at the bottom if necessary.

I went to GG and grabbed a couple used clubs to try in a Ping Pioneer before I bought it. Good thing I did because I was going to buy a Traverse, and realized the Pioneer clearly fit my needs better once I put clubs in it. I’m all for online buying, but some things I have to see-feel-try before I buy. I ordered online only because GG didn’t have the color I wanted, but I ordered from them - I’m totally against showrooming FWIW.

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, FJ DryJoys

Ping Pioneer is a great bag and a great design.  If you get another bag, be sure as mentioned earlier as some bags say full dividers but that is not the case and grips get caught and frustration sets in.  Best of luck.

Same problem here.  I got four JumboMax Ultralite XL grips Thursday, installed them, tested fine on the range.  Then, discovered they did not fit the lower row of my Sun Mountain C-130.  I am going to use three in the putter slot until I can figure something out with Sun Mountain or get a new bag.

Ranny