Joint pain

48 minutes ago, JessicaBaker said:

Icing helps a lot, sometimes if you don't do it, you'll just have to skip the practice for the next day because of the pain.

Takes a lot of ice to fill a bathtub.  😂

• Haha 1

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Unfortunately, in the modern world, joint diseases have become much younger. Problems with the musculoskeletal system occur even in very young people. This is due to lifestyle, excessive exertion (and lack of proper physical activity), the use of a magnetic food, poor-quality water, constant stress, negative emotions, as well as poor ecology. Joint diseases often worsen during the cold season, due to hypothermia. Ayurveda has a clear explanation for this. You can learn more about the treatment with https://www.alveda.life/.

Edited by urickad
  • Hmmm 1
  • 1 month later...

I am subscribing to the Walter Payton pain management theory. He did not like taking drugs for his pain during his playing days, so he would train his mind to block out the pain, and trained his body to live with it. I currently have osteoarthritis in all my joints. I am a local truck driver, in and out of the truck all day, climbing on ladders to docks, climbing up in the trailer, and some days I wake up I feel like 90, currently 65. I get my mind in order for the day, and some days are more difficult than others, but I don't want to start on anti-inflammatories, as it will get to easy to have them as a crutch. Going to wait as long as I can do it this way. My doctor does not hold much hope for this, but I have been doing this for quite a few years, as like maybe the last 20. I don't ache after a round, even the next day I feel pretty good, with minor stiffness, especially in my hands. Good luck to you...

Driver-Ping g410 SFT, 3W-Callaway Diablo Octane, Hybrids-Snake Eyes Viper 18*+ 21*, Irons-GigaGolf Reva Hybrid Irons 24*- 46*, Wedges-Cleveland CBX2's 50*54*58*, Putter-Cleveland Huntington Beach Soft 11c

excited to try qunol tumeric & ginger powder. I'd rather drink it than pop pills. Plus, it is sugar free. Anyone try this? Taking it for an arthritic big toe.

Edited by NC Golfer