TESTERS WANTED! ×

BGT Stability Tour shaft in Evnroll ER2

Myron

I just instinctively purchased a stability tour shaft and wondering if i should install in into my Evnroll. I'm worried I won't like the shaft and will ruin the putter. I think once I install this shaft, the current shaft on the putter is basically garbage.  Also unsure if the stability vs stability tour would be better for me. Any input on this shaft in general and this shaft with this putter? Thanks!

You won’t ruin the putter.   You don’t have to use/cut the stock shaft and can put the old shaft back in if you don’t like the stability shaft.   It is simply epoxied into the head like any other shaft. 
hard to say which would be better; they have different thicknesses, weights, and balance points.  I have tried both the regular and tour and didn’t think they were that special and wouldn’t go out of my way to put one in a putter again. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

You have the single bend Evnroll?

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

6 hours ago, dlow206 said:

You have the single bend Evnroll?

Yes 

9 hours ago, cnosil said:

You won’t ruin the putter.   You don’t have to use/cut the stock shaft and can put the old shaft back in if you don’t like the stability shaft.   It is simply epoxied into the head like any other shaft. 
hard to say which would be better; they have different thicknesses, weights, and balance points.  I have tried both the regular and tour and didn’t think they were that special and wouldn’t go out of my way to put one in a putter again. 

Oh okay, I thought i would have to cut the shaft at the bottom to install 

23 minutes ago, Myron said:

Yes 

Oh okay, I thought i would have to cut the shaft at the bottom to install 

For a single bend putter, you would have to cut from your existing shaft (i don't believe BGT has single bend tips available). I have done it before. 

Updated 07/15/2022
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip

2 hours ago, dlow206 said:

For a single bend putter, you would have to cut from your existing shaft (i don't believe BGT has single bend tips available). I have done it before. 

Or you could buy another single bend shaft and keep the original EvnRoll shaft intact.   That would enable him to return the EvnRoll to exactly how it was before the stability shaft.   

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

57 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Or you could buy another single bend shaft and keep the original EvnRoll shaft intact.   That would enable him to return the EvnRoll to exactly how it was before the stability shaft.   

Right, that is a possibility. 

Updated 07/15/2022

On 6/2/2021 at 7:34 PM, cnosil said:

This helps! Thank you! Would any single bend shaft work/ do you recommend me using a certain company for quality reasons? Thank you

20 minutes ago, Myron said:

This helps! Thank you! Would any single bend shaft work/ do you recommend me using a certain company for quality reasons? Thank you

You need to get the right tip size.    I would suggest contacting EvnRoll and telling them what you want to do;  I would assume that they would provide you with the correct tip size and could possibly tell you the type of shaft that they put in the putters.  There aren't that many different putter shafts and they should all be good quality. 

1 hour ago, Myron said:

53 minutes ago, cnosil said:

You need to get the right tip size.    I would suggest contacting EvnRoll and telling them what you want to do;  I would assume that they would provide you with the correct tip size and could possibly tell you the type of shaft that they put in the putters.  There aren't that many different putter shafts and they should all be good quality. 

The Evnroll ER2 is 0.370 tip size

Updated 07/15/2022