Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

GOLFKICKS

Has anyone tried these?  I just ordered a set, but am looking for tips, tricks, or advice before they come in.

https://golfkicks.com/

dunks.colorado.productv52_685e3d4c-dfb4-

Tour Edge Exotics EXS Driver - 9.5° set at 8.5° - Tensei CK Blue 2G 60 Stiff Flex

Cleveland Classic XL 3 Wood - 15.5° - Matrix Ozik Stiff Flex

GigaGolf (you've probably never heard of them) Pursuit ps550 3 Hybrid - 18° - UST HDX 80 Stiff Flex

Cobra King F7 4-5 Hybrid - set at 23.5° - Fujikura Pro 75 Stiff Flex 

Adams XTD Ti Hybrid - ~28° - Matrix Ozik Altus Hq3 Red Stiff Flex

GigaGolf (you've probably never heard of them) Pursuit C510 Forged Cavity Irons 6-PW - Stiff Flex Standard Length/Standard Lie

Callaway Mack Daddy 4 Tactical Wedge - 52°/10° bounce / S-Grind

I have no idea the brand of my 56° wedge, but I wish I did.  It is my go to club for tons of situations.  Just a cheap no-name club that performs better than anything in my bag.  

Cleveland RTX-4 Raw - 60°/9° bounce - 2 Dot - True Temper Tour Issue S400

interested to see how you make out; I was considering them too because of my weird shoe sizing.

the one thing that I found is that it was critical to use the shoe goo.... some guys even used gorilla glue.

Also - some guys used a drill to get pilot holes started. seems like it may be hard to screw the spikes in.

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

I did it with a pair of jordan courtsides. Obviously the critical aspects are to have a flat sole and as mentioned above use shoe glue or you will lose a spike or two pretty quickly. I didn't use pilot holes but screwed them in by hand with a screwdriver (with the shoe goo put on the bottom as well as I was screwing them in) and vised the shoe so it wouldn't move. A year in and I haven't lost a spike yet.

Edited by vandyland

:mizuno-small: STZ 230 9.5* ➖ PinHawk SLF 16* ➖ :mizuno-small: STZ 230 Hybrid 21.25* ➖ MALTBY TS1-IM 5-GW ➖ :benhogan-small: Equalizer II 54* ➖ :ping-small: Glide 4.0 (S) 58* ➖ L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 
Maxfli Tour X Official Review -- https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63068-testers-announced-maxfli-tour-x-golf-balls-with-max-align-technology/?do=findComment&comment=1021832