Long-sleeve Summer Golf Shirt

tdc1

I wear NW Golf Sleeves SPF 50, cool & airy feeling—faster than sunscreen & not sticky. If you send them a selfie wearing their Golf sleeves, they’ll heap on tons of praise and send you a discount code & post your picture on their website.  Sleeves come in white, black, some patterns, & many colors, have a special nonslip gripper at the top. Very comfortable and much cooler than wearing my long sleeved SPF shirts. I also like Coolibar’s Zinc infused UV SPF 50 pants, but not fond of their women's styles in tops.  I live in Portland OR and we are having extremely hot weather, due to be 110 deg tomorrow, not golfing for a few days unless I get out at 6 am.

• Like 2

On 6/26/2021 at 10:48 PM, FlyingFree said:

I wear NW Golf Sleeves SPF 50, cool & airy feeling—faster than sunscreen & not sticky. If you send them a selfie wearing their Golf sleeves, they’ll heap on tons of praise and send you a discount code & post your picture on their website.  Sleeves come in white, black, some patterns, & many colors, have a special nonslip gripper at the top. Very comfortable and much cooler than wearing my long sleeved SPF shirts. I also like Coolibar’s Zinc infused UV SPF 50 pants, but not fond of their women's styles in tops.  I live in Portland OR and we are having extremely hot weather, due to be 110 deg tomorrow, not golfing for a few days unless I get out at 6 am.

Thanks for the tips. I also like Coolibar, but not their women's tops.

• Haha 1

PXG 0811 XF driver

:ping-small: Serene: 3 wood, 4 & 5 hybrid iron

:taylormade-small: r7 Draw, Flex L: 4, 6 - 9 irons

:cleveland-small: Wedges: RTX Zipcore 46 mid bounce; RTX-3: 52/10 wedge; 56/11 wedge; and Tour Action 900 60* low bounce

:bettinardi-1: Armlock putter or  :edel-golf-1: E-2 Torque custom fit putter

:bridgestone-small: Tour B XS golf ball

:ShotScope:  V3

• 1 month later...

Glad I stumbled across this thread.  I don’t like wearing sunblock.  Usually wear pants, and was looking for a long sleeve that wouldn’t turn me into a raisin.  Going to check out those coolibar shirts! 

Even thinking about a hat, @The Hat🤔

Adidas has  UPF50+ base shirt that is made for summer that I have been wearing the last 4 years. They work great and I don't find them to hot here in Dallas.  I tired the sleeves and they keep creeping down my arms and drove me crazy. The shirt is like a t-shirt made out of performance material etc. I know that places like Solbari and Coolibar have there versions but the Adidas ones are less expensive and the last. I wear one almost every day. I have had Mohs surgery twice so I'm not allowed out with out something covering my arms, a big hat (Tilley) and long pants.