TESTERS WANTED! ×

Smart sensors like Arccos or golf pad tags -- what would you recommend?

Wow! Great information everyone. Thanks for all of the comments. Sounds to me like ARCCOS or Shotscope are the 2 that I should investigate a little more for my personal use. After all, isn't anticipation 99% of the fun of buying a new toy?😃

MN Hacker just trying to improve 1 stroke at a time.

One more question...

Can you use ARCCOS or Shotscope on uncharted courses? The course we play is never found on any of these apps, but some allow you to play an uncharted course.

MN Hacker just trying to improve 1 stroke at a time.

52 minutes ago, minnmdz said:

One more question...

Can you use ARCCOS or Shotscope on uncharted courses? The course we play is never found on any of these apps, but some allow you to play an uncharted course.

Email Arccos customer support regarding mapping your course. 

1 hour ago, minnmdz said:

One more question...

Two different pieces to this... I think you can look it up in their database to see if it's there without purchasing (just download the app?), and if it's not, request that they add it/map it -- this will allow you to use the device, see yardages, use caddie, track stats, etc. But the actual course images may be a totally different story, and if those are missing, it's going to be very difficult to use -- there might be a way for you to see the caddie view while playing, but I haven't found it yet (on Android). I am planning to reach out to CS about getting the images updated (or whether I can use the caddie view of the holes, but it might take some time for newer courses.

What I was working with in my last round -- how do you add/correct a shot with this?

image.png.8a3e60ca68354d03086a19494858d56c.png

Actual hole from Caddie Preview image (can view this prior to starting the round, and you can pull it up with the "Ask Caddie" feature, but I haven't figured out if I can layer this while editing or without using Caddie): 

image.png.7d1b53fd985e3945e42bf0b0fc13c6c1.png

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus 8* (adjusted to 8.75*), Mitsubishi Diamana ZF 70 X Flex (New toy incoming!)

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Stealth2 Plus, 15* (adjusted to 14.25*) w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 7X

Irons:  :titleist-small: U505 1 Iron (16*), T200 "Utility Build" 3 and 4 irons, all with Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 95 X Flex, :titleist-small: T100S 5-9 with Nippon Pro Modus 120 X Flex (2021 MGS Test). These things are monsters. 

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM9 46.10, 54.12, and 58.08, all with custom etchings & KBS Tour Masters-themed shafts, X-flex (CHA Post)

Putter: Total headcase and Putter Ho. Down to two main options in the rotation (one mallet, one blade), but have 4-5 by the basement putting green that might make it in the bag at some point this year... Mallet: :L.A.B.: Mezz XL 36" Orange; Blade: :L.A.B.: Link.1 w/Accra White shaft & :garsen: grip